Ahem,.

Firesong

May 18, 2018, 10:26:21 AM5/18/18
Very little (almost nothing) to see here, move along. Or don't, it's
entirely up to you.

Iain

Julian Macassey

May 18, 2018, 12:24:52 PM5/18/18
On Fri, 18 May 2018 15:24:25 +0100, Firesong <fire...@firesong.co.uk> wrote:
> Very little (almost nothing) to see here, move along. Or don't, it's
> entirely up to you.

Obviously a symptom of depression.

--
"If you go home with somebody and they don’t have books, don’t
fuck them.” - John Waters, film director

Andrew

May 23, 2018, 5:08:04 PM5/23/18
On Fri, 18 May 2018 15:24:25 +0100, Firesong wrote:

> Very little (almost nothing) to see here, move along. Or don't, it's
> entirely up to you.

I'm still reading. I have a rant saved up in my skull that I haven't had
the energy to put to text yet.

--

Andrew

Firesong

May 24, 2018, 4:47:24 AM5/24/18
I was actually testing that my resurrected connection to the Monastery
was going to function.
Apparrently the correct number of rabbits bit the dust.

Iain

Alec

Aug 4, 2018, 2:50:34 PM8/4/18
On 23.07.2018 13:54, Juergen Nieveler wrote:
> Firesong <fire...@firesong.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I was actually testing that my resurrected connection to the Monastery
>> was going to function.
>> Apparrently the correct number of rabbits bit the dust.
>
> Thanks for reminding me... let's see if I still have the right kind of
> chicken...

Cluck!

Alec