Peter?

someone

Oct 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/6/98
Can someone tell me where to get a copy of the video "Peter and the
Desert Riders?" Also, were the recent pics of "Peter" (Glawson I think)
from that video? Thanks...

NP-...@nowhere.nl

Oct 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/6/98
On Tue, 06 Oct 1998 17:05:58 GMT, tr...@last.com (cheerybye) wrote:

>I don't know where you can get the video. I think the scans were from either a
>movie "Uncle Terry's Pool" produce by Lyric in the 60's, or from a magazine
>called "Puppy Dog Tales" from back in the 60"s, and published by Three Hawks
>Press (reference three chicken-hawks). The magazine consists of a lot of naked
>boys, and excerpts from the movie. I always get a kick out of the expression
>'chicken hawk' which was given to boylovers at the time.
>

>In article <36199811...@somewhere.com>, someone <som...@somewhere.com>
>wrote:

>>Can someone tell me where to get a copy of the video "Peter and the
>>Desert Riders?" Also, were the recent pics of "Peter" (Glawson I think)
>>from that video? Thanks...
>>

>> You can still get the movie at "Insider Video Club" Tel: 1-800-634-2242 or in Calif
>>213-661-8330. They also carried many more listings with Peter in them ie: "Swim Party" which
>>has all the boys from "Desert Riders" and more. I have them both and they are GREAT! Also try
>>"Sandy Hill", "Boyhood Scrapbook" and "Summer Break" By Slim Pfeiffer also avail thru Insider.
>> The best part is all of Insider's materials are fully legal to purchase in the US! Even their catalog is great, all
>> in color and beautiful kids!

>> Yours, NP-b23

someone

Oct 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/10/98
Thanks so much for the info man...i love this group as people are friendly and
helpful...you just proved it, thanks again.

diz