Trump vows to stop US toppling of regimes during 1st stop of 'Thank You' tour

LVqIw⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛smHnc

Dec 2, 2016, 12:19:02 PM12/2/16

It's about time.

Trump vows to stop US toppling of regimes during 1st stop of 'Thank You'
tour

<https://www.rt.com/usa/368951-trump-us-toppling-regimes-isis/>

Donald Trump promised a “new era of peace” during the first stop of
his “Thank You” tour in Cincinnati, Ohio, vowing that the US will stop
trying to overthrow world governments and will cooperate with countries
fighting terrorism.

The president-elect also promised to cooperate with any country
interested in destroying Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL).

Steve from Colorado

Dec 2, 2016, 12:35:22 PM12/2/16
There's still time for our Nobel Peace Prize winner Commander in Chief
of Color to annihilate most of Europe, North America and Russia in a
nuclear holocaust in a last minute fit of anti-White madness.

--
“We can’t afford to take these statements as the ravings of extremists
on the fringes of society. They are now at the gates.”

rbowman

Dec 2, 2016, 10:02:13 PM12/2/16
On 12/02/2016 10:19 AM, LVqIw⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛smHnc wrote:

Obviously you didn't get the memo from WaPo. You are disseminating
Russian propaganda. iirc, you were a fervid supported of the
war-mongering bitch that lost the election though. I don't know if Trump
will back 10% of his rhetoric with deeds, but Clinton had a proven track
record of stirring up war.

news16

Dec 2, 2016, 10:12:18 PM12/2/16
On Fri, 02 Dec 2016 20:02:23 -0700, rbowman wrote:

> Obviously you didn't get the memo from WaPo. You are disseminating
> Russian propaganda. iirc, you were a fervid supported of the
> war-mongering bitch that lost the election though. I don't know if Trump
> will back 10% of his rhetoric with deeds, but Clinton had a proven track
> record of stirring up war.

didn't donald just nominate some one of similar ilk?

rbowman

Dec 2, 2016, 10:13:52 PM12/2/16
On 12/02/2016 11:38 AM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> It refers back to the good old days of turning dogs and water hoses on
> blacks. Bull Connor, Lester Maddox, and George Wallace were not named.
> No mention they were Democrats.

Lester Maddox had a shop in Underground Atlanta where he sold ax handles
and autographed photos. I got a photo for some liberal McCarthy
supporters I knew in Boston.

http://www.atlantatimemachine.com/downtown/lestermaddox.htm

In the early '70s, Underground Atlanta was sort of a fun place if you
like touristy sort of stuff. By the late '70s it was a no fly zone
unless you brought your dogs and fire hoses. Construction of a nearby
MARTA (Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta) station didn't help and
it was closed down by 1980. I asked a desk clerk at the hotel for
directions and he recommended I skip it. No more Lester, just TyRoan and
LeeRoi.

I guess Young tried to rejuvenate it and it's still staggering along.

OviRK⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛fOowU

Dec 2, 2016, 10:29:47 PM12/2/16
Winston_Smith wrote on 12/2/2016 1:38 PM:

> While blacks were enslaved on the plantations we also had [interment]
> camps for the Chinese. Presumably while they built the railroads. Must
> have been moving [interment] camps. FEMA can learn from that. No mention
> of the Japanese [interment] camps that happened under FDR.

You'd better look up a dictionary. That word means [burial].

rbowman

Dec 2, 2016, 11:15:20 PM12/2/16
Mad Dog? Clinton and Obama start wars; Mattis finishes them.

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

rbowman

Dec 2, 2016, 11:21:25 PM12/2/16
Have you ever been to Manzanar? That's close to being buried.

uNcPd⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛MjhxQ

Dec 3, 2016, 12:08:35 AM12/3/16
Winston_Smith wrote on 12/2/2016 1:38 PM:

> We were told "make America great again" is inherently racist. It
> references a return to the plantation. Seems to over look that most
> Americans would think of WW2 and the thirty year industry and
> technology boom that followed.

America was never that great. Your thirty year industry and technology
boom following WW2 was because of all the Nazi scientists Uncle Sam had
shanghaied to work in your military-industrial complex to avoid
Nuremberg trial. Now your boom is over because your Nazi hired-hands
have all died of old age, and your own populace is mostly homeschooled
rednecks. I forecast a rapid decline into oblivion.

rbowman

Dec 3, 2016, 1:31:58 AM12/3/16
The rednecks are losing ground. In a few decades the populace will be
unschooled mestizos, ineducable blacks, and assorted third world imports
that brought their third world culture with them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passing_of_the_Great_Race

Madison Grant nailed it 100 years ago. He advocated for eugenics but the
oligarchs prefer dysgenics, the better to breed docile sheep.

news16

Dec 3, 2016, 2:06:40 AM12/3/16
Permanant finish or Iraq I & II again?
Is 4 years long enough?