2015 Shaping Industry Salary Guide

surfc...@increaseo.com

Dec 4, 2014, 10:31:30 PM12/4/14
Hey Guys, my name is Matt and I manage the website SurfCareers.com. I would like to invite all shapers of all surf craft to participate in our 2015 Salary Survey for the shaping industry. We are hoping to use the data we gather to develop a comprehensive Salary Guide that will look at what current hiring and salary trends exist within the shaping industry around the globe.

You can read more about it here, it should only take between 5-10 minutes to complete - http://surfcareers.com/info/salary-guide-shapers

Any shapers who complete the survey can also go in the running to win a 12 month subscription to the AKU Shaper Up-and-Comer Surfboard Shaping Software.

Thanks for your time, and please share with your shaping friends