Who's still here????

winn...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2016, 11:12:16 AM7/4/16
I was in this group more than a decade ago. Rod,Foon? Sandman? It's me, King Kook..oceanshark

rodndtube

Jul 5, 2016, 7:07:19 AM7/5/16
On Monday, July 4, 2016 at 11:12:16 AM UTC-4, todd...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I was in this group more than a decade ago. Rod,Foon? Sandman? It's me, King Kook..oceanshark

A few do linger here and there!

Did you hit the water with Forest? Do it!

Surfer Bob

Jul 10, 2016, 2:52:45 PM7/10/16
Hey oceanshark,
I still check in here very occasionally. Most of the AS action has moved to Facebook nowadays and this old AS site has gotten pretty spammy. Rod can get you onto the Facebook Alt.surfing- it's a closed group. Good waves to you, Surfer Bob

agavi...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2016, 10:36:42 PM7/11/16
Is foon still kickin'?

rodndtube

Jul 20, 2016, 11:31:46 PM7/20/16
On Monday, July 11, 2016 at 8:36:42 PM UTC-6, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Is foon still kickin'?

Kicking his krispy kremes?

theele...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2016, 4:14:48 PM8/22/16
On Monday, July 4, 2016 at 11:12:16 AM UTC-4, todd...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I was in this group more than a decade ago. Rod,Foon? Sandman? It's me, King Kook..oceanshark

just happened to click over from another board

flek

Aug 22, 2016, 4:16:19 PM8/22/16
On Monday, July 4, 2016 at 11:12:16 AM UTC-4, todd...@yahoo.com wrote:

funkmaster flek

Thomas

Aug 22, 2016, 8:49:20 PM8/22/16
Not me.

The Turbster

rodndtube

Aug 23, 2016, 9:41:15 AM8/23/16
On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 4:16:19 PM UTC-4, flek wrote:
> On Monday, July 4, 2016 at 11:12:16 AM UTC-4, todd...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> funkmaster flek

Flek? Where ya been?

theele...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2016, 10:33:53 AM8/23/16
to heck and back. pretty comfy now.

Tom Tweed

Sep 12, 2016, 9:05:57 AM9/12/16
I'm not here either.

TT
---------------------------------
Tom Tweed
La Jolla, CA, USA
"I have never been into fashion, but I am totally into style."
--Kurt "Archie" Ledterman

Thomas

Sep 12, 2016, 9:48:13 AM9/12/16
On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 06:06:01 -0700, Tom Tweed <t...@plowsharemedia.com>
wrote:
I went to high school with Kurt. Whatever happened to him?

Tom Tweed

Dec 28, 2016, 12:39:40 PM12/28/16
Turby,

He passed away last year.

agavi...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2017, 2:37:35 PM2/6/17
You old farts graduated the year I was born.