Blood test results - Tracking spreadsheet

Ken Strand

Jun 16, 2005, 11:13:06 PM6/16/05
I am looking for an excel spreadsheet that has been set-up to record and
graph my test results (TSH, Free T3, etc.) over the years. If anyone can
help please let me know. Thanks.

JV

Jun 16, 2005, 11:57:48 PM6/16/05
I was thinking the exact same thing sitting here reading all my labs for
the past year. It would be a excellent idea if there was one out there
already made. I was thinking of making one myself on excel but have
forgot so much about my computer in the last year or so from being hypo
It's a great idea I like tracking my progress also.
Juanita.

Lois

Jun 17, 2005, 12:28:57 AM6/17/05
"JV" wrote:
: I was thinking the exact same thing sitting here reading all my

labs for
: the past year. It would be a excellent idea if there was one out
there
: already made.

At least a few people have put together spreadsheets to track their
hypo, but I haven't personally seen any of them. You can read about
them at
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.support.thyroid/search?q=spreadsheet .

Lois

Barbara Needham

Jun 17, 2005, 1:24:46 AM6/17/05
Ken Strand <kens...@comcast.net> wrote:

Here is one site I found that has a spreadsheet for leukemia patients; I
only looked at the web site not at the spreadsheet itself so I don't
know if this will help or not:

<http://www.clltopics.org/Your%20Charts.htm>

If that doesn't work go to the homepage http://www.clltopics.org and
look for "your charts" on the left hand side.

Another option is, if you have any kind of a handheld Palm brand device,
or pocket pc of the newer variety, there is a free program called
HandyShopper which, which actually a shopping program, a lot of people
use to record things like medicine, lab tests, etc.

That wouldn't give you the graph however.

Just some ideas.

Desaab

Jun 17, 2005, 6:04:11 AM6/17/05
I'll make you one.
Is your email adress here for real?

"Ken Strand" <kens...@comcast.net> wrote in message

TMR

Jun 17, 2005, 6:35:11 AM6/17/05
I've found a program sort of like that, only thing is it's in German.
http://spina.medical-cybernetics.de/en/berechnen.html#download
You can enter your blood test results and it calculates them for you.

Michelle

"Desaab" <A...@nospam.nl> wrote in message

Desaab

Jun 17, 2005, 7:21:36 AM6/17/05
Sent simple Excel sheet to your email address, will find out whether it's
for real or not soon enough.

TMR

Jun 17, 2005, 7:41:27 AM6/17/05
Is this sort of what you are talking about? I found it while searching on
yahoo. It's a chart to track lab results for Hepatitis patients, but it will
give you the general idea.
http://www.hepatitisneighborhood.com/MyLabRecordsVer2.doc

Michelle

ngrondal

Jun 17, 2005, 11:28:07 AM6/17/05
Emma on the thyroid.about.com forum has one, complete with T3 and Armour
doses with calculated F4 and T3

http://www.emmagx.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/calculator2.htm

--
Posted from the AST website
http://www.altsupportthyroid.org/index.php

JV

Jun 17, 2005, 1:15:55 PM6/17/05
My email is for real, thanks. Juanita
__________________________________

Group: alt.support.thyroid Date: Fri, Jun 17, 2005, 12:04pm (PDT+9)
From: A...@nospam.nl (Desaab)

Desaab

Jun 17, 2005, 2:43:58 PM6/17/05
I sent you a copy too.

Desaab

"JV" <Meli...@webtv.net> wrote in message

jdage...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2017, 4:10:50 PM2/3/17
Am looking for Excel (hopefully 2007) Wksht to enter and then graph all the routine blood work results given seniors annually.

I reviewed the Leukemia CLL worksheets and was really impressed; also a later reference on this string for wkshts for kidney patients. It was very good but preferred the CLL worksheets because of their wonderful "comment" explanations for each blood test. This was A LoT of work for someone and not something I can probably accomplish with mid-stage dementia. I have quite a bit of excel background.
Do you have any other suggestions where more routine list of blood test results might already be entered.

healthye...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2017, 1:58:53 PM4/5/17
Hi there Dessab, I am also looking for an excel spreadsheet for tracking thyroid, TSH/T3/T4/Antibodies/Reverse T3....would you kindly also forward me a copy? Sincerely, W

Jellee...@sbcglobal.net

Feb 22, 2018, 1:38:13 PM2/22/18
I know that you posted this along time ago. I was just wanting to know if you found somewhere that you could keep track of all your blood test results?

Thanks!
Janel

con...@baileyobrien.com

May 2, 2019, 6:01:11 PM5/2/19

zu...@ataca.ca

Jul 30, 2019, 12:10:03 AM7/30/19
WERE YOU ABLE TO FIND ONE? I NEED A COPY IF SOMEONE HAS IT. THANKS.