Cannibal woman is looking for male meat! Want to eat you raw and ALIVE!

Message has been deleted

jrea...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2014, 12:53:24 PM2/3/14
Hggghhhhh

tramp...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2014, 10:11:19 PM4/24/14
Please pick me for your next meal I have a lot of meat and I would just love you to eat me alive

Anonymous

Oct 24, 2014, 4:42:16 PM10/24/14
I am a 18 year old male and i wanna be eaten by u plz reply i am in really good shape got abs got really large private thing etc never drinked or smoked gone to gym etc..

hjwk...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2014, 10:23:55 PM11/29/14
On Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:28:58 AM UTC-5, Joan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a dominatrix and a cannibal woman and I will sit on your face and use
> you as "human furniture" before I'll bite you and eat you living flesh!
>
> I will eat your cock and your balls and the flesh from your body, while
> you're still alive!
>
> You will be in constant pain and you'll die a horrible death!
>
> I need living male meat to feed my body, so please email me to
>
> jo...@eatingtastymen.com
>
> I will eat ANY man, as long as he is healthy.
>
> Email me and let's talk!
>
> Joan

hi sound great willing or want to know more i got nice one lets chat

hjwk...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2014, 4:00:44 PM11/30/14
On Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:28:58 AM UTC-5, Joan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a dominatrix and a cannibal woman and I will sit on your face and use
> you as "human furniture" before I'll bite you and eat you living flesh!
>
> I will eat your cock and your balls and the flesh from your body, while
> you're still alive!
>
> You will be in constant pain and you'll die a horrible death!
>
> I need living male meat to feed my body, so please email me to
>
> jo...@eatingtastymen.com
>
> I will eat ANY man, as long as he is healthy.
>
> Email me and let's talk!
>
> Joan

hi names bill like what you wrote lets chat want see pics let me know love...@att.net
Message has been deleted

kornr...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2015, 1:20:49 AM7/6/15
You nasty person
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ballb...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2013, 3:07:14 AM10/23/13

ballb...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2013, 4:17:48 AM10/23/13
Dom what's your mail id please tell me or my mail id is
king.l...@gmail.com

Shyl...@live.com

Nov 5, 2013, 2:56:26 PM11/5/13
I really want this done, I am a member of a site that finds me people that want it, are you serious?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

dansk...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2013, 5:43:10 AM12/20/13
Hey

flare...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2014, 5:17:56 PM1/11/14
Im up for the job im a 20 year old male and im slender
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

hda19...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2014, 6:25:51 AM4/29/14
Lets talk

hda19...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2014, 6:28:43 AM4/29/14
Amazing...the volinteers...your probably not intrested in me. But... i would be a great party favor......humm....

leona...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 12:04:48 AM5/4/14
If you're real, contact me.

extrim...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 7:47:46 AM5/4/14
For the real meeting.

insaned...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 8:33:27 AM5/4/14

insaned...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 8:34:04 AM5/4/14
Hi really? U eat men

insaned...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 10:33:33 PM5/4/14

insaned...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 10:33:46 PM5/4/14

insaned...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 10:37:41 PM5/4/14

insaned...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 10:37:52 PM5/4/14

insaned...@gmail.com

May 5, 2014, 9:51:58 PM5/5/14
Hi u want me

insaned...@gmail.com

May 5, 2014, 11:31:09 PM5/5/14
Hi u want to eat me

insaned...@gmail.com

May 7, 2014, 7:02:14 AM5/7/14
Hi u cam eat me

loai19...@gmail.com

May 7, 2014, 1:38:04 PM5/7/14
بتاريخ الأحد، 27 نوفمبر، 2011 UTC+3 7:28:58 م، كتب Joan:
> Hi,
>

> I'm a dominatrix and a cannibal woman and I will sit on your face and use
>
> you as "human furniture" before I'll bite you and eat you living flesh!
>

> I will eat your cock and your balls and the flesh from your body, while
>
> you're still alive!
>

> You will be in constant pain and you'll die a horrible death!
>

> I need living male meat to feed my body, so please email me to
>

> jo...@eatingtastymen.com
>

> I will eat ANY man, as long as he is healthy.
>

> Email me and let's talk!
>

> Joan

insaned...@gmail.com

May 8, 2014, 11:10:45 PM5/8/14
Eat me my Email is insaned...@gmail.com

insaned...@gmail.com

May 14, 2014, 12:44:22 AM5/14/14
Eat me

nayh...@gmail.com

May 15, 2014, 9:17:44 AM5/15/14
KIK~boofhead1995
Skype~nathyspaz
I would love to be eaten i dont care the pain
i just want me inside u xox

zachary...@gmail.com

May 16, 2014, 8:18:41 PM5/16/14
Me to can be eaten I care for pain

insaned...@gmail.com

May 22, 2014, 4:14:50 AM5/22/14
Hi u can eat me

insaned...@gmail.com

May 22, 2014, 4:16:13 AM5/22/14

insaned...@gmail.com

May 22, 2014, 4:16:16 AM5/22/14

insaned...@gmail.com

May 22, 2014, 4:16:26 AM5/22/14

insaned...@gmail.com

May 22, 2014, 4:19:07 AM5/22/14

insaned...@gmail.com

May 22, 2014, 4:19:22 AM5/22/14

snra...@gmail.com

May 25, 2014, 5:14:56 AM5/25/14
before i want to fuck you 10 times. after i will come one day

hda19...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2014, 2:05:25 AM6/28/14
Hi. Please talk to me. I believe we can have a arrangement that places me in your compatent and hungry hands.

hda19...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2014, 2:05:29 AM6/28/14

hda19...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2014, 2:05:32 AM6/28/14

ianjef...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2014, 3:04:48 PM7/17/14
HI joan do you still want to eat men alive as i offer myself to you

massdi...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2014, 3:50:53 AM7/20/14
Is this some kind of joke, or are you serious?

eatena...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2014, 5:39:23 AM7/22/14
Hiya are you still looking to eat a male alive

tom.sut...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2014, 10:15:50 AM7/22/14
On Sunday, 27 November 2011 16:28:58 UTC, Joan wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm a dominatrix and a cannibal woman and I will sit on your face and use
>
> you as "human furniture" before I'll bite you and eat you living flesh!
>

> I will eat your cock and your balls and the flesh from your body, while
>
> you're still alive!
>

> You will be in constant pain and you'll die a horrible death!
>

> I need living male meat to feed my body, so please email me to
>

> jo...@eatingtastymen.com
>

> I will eat ANY man, as long as he is healthy.
>

> Email me and let's talk!
>

> Joan

Fucking hell woman, try to eat me ill fucking bum rape u! tear you a new arse hole and then dispose of your body by burning it in hydrofloric acid you fat bitch! Then ill kill your whole family by getting a fucking buzuka and rounding those motherfuckers up in one big house and blowing those fuckers up. Then you cant breed dykes like you. Then ill round up every fucker who wants u to eat them and shove an umberella torture divice up there arse hole then open it so they die a slow and painfull death. damn bitch

ianjef...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2014, 4:28:56 PM8/2/14
On Sunday, July 20, 2014 8:50:53 AM UTC+1, massdi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Is this some kind of joke, or are you serious?

yes i'm serious it not a joke what to be eaten

fre...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2014, 10:09:15 PM8/16/14
I am going to be 42 in September 2014. I have always felt that I am female inside and yet I am a male on the outside. I am tired of this existence. If you are for real and have a way for me to get to you then you can eat me starting at my crotch. Email is fre...@gmail.com but only if you are for real. If not and this is just some kind of joke or fantasy dream then leave me a small message stating that and we can be done communicating. Hoping this is for real but doubting it.

liljo...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2014, 11:45:13 PM8/20/14
On Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:28:58 AM UTC-5, Joan wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm a dominatrix and a cannibal woman and I will sit on your face and use
>
> you as "human furniture" before I'll bite you and eat you living flesh!
>

> I will eat your cock and your balls and the flesh from your body, while
>
> you're still alive!
>

> You will be in constant pain and you'll die a horrible death!
>

> I need living male meat to feed my body, so please email me to
>

> jo...@eatingtastymen.com
>

> I will eat ANY man, as long as he is healthy.
>

> Email me and let's talk!
>

> Joan

I'm willing. I'm 18.

markwe...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2014, 8:04:57 AM11/8/14
Hiya my names mark and I love your group my eyes nearly jump out there sockets when I read what you wrote it be a long dream of mine to be eaten bit by bit slowly while I am still alive start with things like my hands and feet arms and leg so I can enjoy the experience of been eaten alive before moving on to bit like my lips cheeks and tongue. And them when I am near end would you be kind enough to let me experience what it like for you to eat my cock and balls as I lay restraints and helpless. Mail me Joan on markwe...@gmail.com

mshro...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2014, 10:16:59 PM11/13/14
I'm up for it my email mshro...@gmail.com

ahatha...@yahoo.com

Dec 25, 2014, 5:17:41 PM12/25/14
Eat me please? Contact me ahatha...@yahoo.com

jb48...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2015, 10:19:01 AM1/21/15
On Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 9:28:58 AM UTC-7, Joan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a dominatrix and a cannibal woman and I will sit on your face and use
> you as "human furniture" before I'll bite you and eat you living flesh!
>
> I will eat your cock and your balls and the flesh from your body, while
> you're still alive!
>
> You will be in constant pain and you'll die a horrible death!
>
> I need living male meat to feed my body, so please email me to
>
> jo...@eatingtastymen.com
>
> I will eat ANY man, as long as he is healthy.
>
> Email me and let's talk!
>
> Joan

Sound good to me.

insaned...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2015, 12:29:12 AM1/22/15
Hi u can eat me to feed it body

iwantt...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2015, 5:45:15 AM1/22/15
Eat me!!! Please

de4ev...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2015, 6:53:51 PM4/12/15
44/m wanting someone eat my cock and balls off. De4ev...@gmail.com

tiffany...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2015, 7:49:11 PM7/9/15
Im a man i would love to be eaten by u mistress it would be a privilige

tiffany...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2015, 7:49:12 PM7/9/15

divnoorse...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2015, 10:14:52 AM8/10/15
pls joan pls eat me my taste is awesome and iam very healthy pls girls pls eat me

jrea...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2015, 10:56:05 PM8/17/15
Hello if your real eat my cock and me just give me good sex first
Message has been deleted

najib...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2015, 6:11:16 AM11/24/15
I am ready to be your male meat

poorma...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2016, 9:50:28 PM1/2/16
I'm a 50 year old male healthy stout and your like a God to me let me be ure next meal turn me into something less than human ure food Poorma...@gmail.com

poorma...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2016, 10:35:23 PM1/2/16
Do u really want to I'm ready Poorma...@gmail.com

Mario Stoevenbeld

Jan 3, 2016, 9:36:03 PM1/3/16
Send a mail if you like to eat mine body tasty male meat for your goddess beautiful belly.
merwede.ms@gmail. com

poorma...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 10:42:11 PM1/11/16
Please I want to feel the and see the pleasure in ure eyes as I am devoured weedmanrobert2@gmail please I am 50 give me my dream

matt...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2016, 11:37:03 PM1/27/16
On Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 10:28:58 AM UTC-6, Joan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a dominatrix and a cannibal woman and I will sit on your face and use
> you as "human furniture" before I'll bite you and eat you living flesh!
>
> I will eat your cock and your balls and the flesh from your body, while
> you're still alive!
>
> You will be in constant pain and you'll die a horrible death!
>
> I need living male meat to feed my body, so please email me to
>
> jo...@eatingtastymen.com
>
> I will eat ANY man, as long as he is healthy.
>
> Email me and let's talk!
>
> Joan

hello i am serious about being eaten alive by you for food 40 yrs old weight about 145 pounds no drugs or diseases email me at matt...@netzero.net thanks for condsidering me for your dinner

xsticy...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2016, 7:53:07 PM2/2/16
On Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 11:28:58 AM UTC-5, Joan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a dominatrix and a cannibal woman and I will sit on your face and use
> you as "human furniture" before I'll bite you and eat you living flesh!
>
> I will eat your cock and your balls and the flesh from your body, while
> you're still alive!
>
> You will be in constant pain and you'll die a horrible death!
>
> I need living male meat to feed my body, so please email me to
>
> jo...@eatingtastymen.com
>
> I will eat ANY man, as long as he is healthy.
>
> Email me and let's talk!
>
> Joan

I am a healthy handsome toned man in his 30,s with a big cock and juicy balls plenty of meat email me lets talk

jodoin...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2016, 7:41:21 AM2/7/16
Please make me a meal contact me at 1401359 1986

oton...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2016, 5:40:52 PM2/28/16
pls Joan eat me. I want to be eaten by you and your female friends. but pls before your group eats me pls keep me in a room and invite all your female friends so u all can eat me for dinner. pls I want you to start cutting me from my pennis. I really want to be eaten ad dinner by you female friends my name is Otonye Fiabema am fat and Am sure I will be a good meal for you and your female friends if ur interested contant me Otonye01@gmail. com

de4ev...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2016, 2:50:59 PM3/4/16
Have meat u can eat email at gmail de4ever2001

weedman...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 10:08:07 PM3/6/16
I'm 50 years old I would love to feel ure teeth biting off my flesh Weedmanrobert2@gmail I'm ure meal if your ready to eat

weedman...@gmail.com