Do the Damned Become Non-Existent in Hell?

Michael Alpert

May 11, 2010, 6:34:51 AM5/11/10
Do the damned become nonexistent in Hell?

What do Moslems believe about this question? Christian sects like the
Seventh Day Adventists, and the Jehovah's Witnesses, believe that the
damned become nonexistent in Hell.

There is a web site that says that the Old Testament Jews believed that
the damned became nonexistent in Hell. Any Jews I have remembered to ask
that question said that they didn't know. They were "luke warm" Jews.

The doctrine of the "immortality of the soul" seemed to have been
started by Plato, with nothing to back up that theory. Alexander the
Great spread Greek thought where ever he conquered, and, it influenced
Middle Eastern thought.

Philosophy in the Middle East has many ancient Greek elements. Even the
classical Middle Eastern music has the musical scale of Pythagorus.

Pythagorus was a famous Greek mathematician who said that his musical
scale corresponded to the "spheres of the planets". He had figured it
out mathematically.
There was the geocentric theory of the "planetary spheres" before
Copernicus showed that the Earth, and other planets, revolve around the
sun.

The geocentric theory was based upon the time it took planets to circle
the zodiac. It was based on more evidence than the theory of the
immortality of the soul.

The spheres of the planets were seen as levels of the "heavens". That is
why the crescent is the major symbol of Islam. Mohammed is said to have
received the Koran from the angel Gabriel, angel of the first heaven,
the heaven of the moon.

The reality of these heavens is not up in a third dimensional direction,
but in the fifth dimensional direction, recently defined for, and
accepted by official science, by Dr. Lisa Randall, a professor of
quantum physics in Harvard University.

Dr. Albert Einstein noticed the various warps of timespace; but he
officially defined the fourth dimension to be time.

The fifth dimension is along the variously bent contours of warped
timespace, caused by gravity, velocity in mechanics, current in
electricity, and what is called entropy production rate in
thermodynamics, which is identical with polarity cancellation rate.

It is by polarity cancellation that things may become nonexistent. Fire
is a fast polarity cancellation rate.

There are two things in the universe, energy and "information", and
information, like matter, is the conformation of energy.

It is like, if you take a sheet, to represent energy. Wrinkles in the
sheet represent "information". Straighten out the sheet and all the
wrinkles vanish, become nonexistent.

This is not such a vague illustration. I quote this from Discover
Magazine, a science magazine. "In physics, Ricci curvature is analogous
to matter. Space with zero Ricci curvature is space without matter - a
vacuum."

This was stated by the mathematician Dr. Shing-Tung Yau. This contour
graph has been assigned to the eight, ninth, and tenth dimensions.

Whereas, the sixth dimension is that direction across probability
timelines, side ways in time. And the seventh dimension is the extent of
polarity cancellation, identical with entropy.

The seventh dimensional definition was necessitated by a Cartesian
coordinate graph where the X axis represents polarities separated and
the Y axis represents polarities united and cancelled out. Going to and
from the origin is the fifth dimension.

Mark Earnest

May 12, 2010, 12:54:57 AM5/12/10

That's one of the funny things about existence.
A soul just cannot manage to stop existing.
I used to pray not to exist any more.
But it didn't work.

Michael Alpert

May 13, 2010, 9:26:57 AM5/13/10
In the one substance, E=Mc², there can be no differentiation,
existence, except by closed circuitry. Mathematics shows that these
closed circuits may be undifferentiated.

Our entity is a closed circuit, in fact a circular ring, kept
differentiated by the arrising reticular formation in our medullas, by
the capacitance of the neurons there, that are maintained by biological
mechanisms, ectropy (the opposite of entropy).

We are multidimensional beings. Our fifth dimensional being extends into
the bent time spaces, where the rigid orthogonality of flat timespace is
left behind, and therefore has a tenuousity indistinguishable from what
has been called "spirit", and our medullas maintain our existence there
too.

Theoretically, we can become permanently nonexistent, by
undifferentiation, undifferentiation with a confluency, the opposite
polarities.

Persoanally, I have existed for thousands of years duration, having gone
backward and forward in time after death, getting my original body back,
and starting over, proceeding different ways.

So even I am not 100% sure I can become nonexistent; 99.999%sure, but
not 100% sure. I would also like the absolute, 100% proof that we can
become nonexistent for eternity.

Michael Alpert

May 13, 2010, 10:05:46 AM5/13/10
In the one substance, E=Mc², there can be no differentiation,
existence, except by closed circuitry. Mathematics shows that these
closed circuits may be undifferentiated.

Our entity is a closed circuit, in fact a circular ring, kept

differentiated by the arising reticular formation in our medullas, by

the capacitance of the neurons there, that are maintained by biological
mechanisms, ectropy (the opposite of entropy).

We are multidimensional beings. Our fifth dimensional being extends into
the bent time spaces, where the rigid orthogonality of flat timespace is
left behind, and therefore has a tenuousity indistinguishable from what
has been called "spirit", and our medullas maintain our existence there
too.

Theoretically, we can become permanently nonexistent, by
undifferentiation, undifferentiation with a confluency, the opposite
polarities.

Personally, I have existed for thousands of years duration, having gone