My thoughts about Boris Korczak (And CIA is missing a mind like mine!)

Barbara loves Marty

Nov 14, 2009, 8:17:18 PM11/14/09

Boris Korczak has also a website on which he claims:

The CIA Exploited & then Disowned Their Own Agent

** My comment: No secret service has clean hands. What happened to the
U.S. government and the Scientology orgs has indeed interesting
parallels. Basically, they are good and mighty and could be the light
tower of the entire planet and beyond but infiltrators with German
orders to destroy from the inside and waste and create a bad
reputation to the USA or Scientology cause that both often have no
good reputation.

But as far as Boris Korczak is concerned, I believe that he never had
any true American intention and that he didn't truly work in favor of
the USA or Russia but rather Germany.
Can I prove it? Probably not but a CIA and a KGB that would not be
also German infiltrated could like prove it.

# This is Ex CIA Agent Boris Korczak & both the KGB & THE CIA WANTED
HIM DEAD!

** Load of crap. If they really would wanted him dead, they would have
killed him.
CIA or KGB kill only if the German secret services approves. Anybody's
top master is a German p$ych.

# He worked under deep cover for the CIA. # He risked his life for the
United States of America.

** I doubt it. I strongly assume that the KGB knew what he was doing
and gave him just data that they wanted the CIA to have to get them on
a wrong trap.

# He was what is commonly referred to as a "Double Agent". He Achieved
the rank of Major in the KGB & all the while he was reporting
everything to the CIA.

** Everything, huh? Boris pulls legs. If he would reported everything
to the CIA, he also should have reported the existence and use of ear
implants by the German secret service and how they infiltrate the
CIA.

# He spent SEVEN (7) YEARS spying on the Soviets.
** Some people occupy jobs that nobody with true can take the post
over and do a real good job. What did you find, Boris? Please post
some secrets, what did you find?
Boris to CIA: Today, I found out that the Russians drink Vodka.
Boris to CIA: Today, I found that these Russians drink while reading.
Boris to CIA: Today, I found out that it gets real cold in winter in
Russia.

# In 1979 he was exposed by his drunk Chief of Station William
Lofgren.
** Perhaps he was drunk but perhaps he just acted drunk to get rid of
Boris after he found that Boris does not provide valuable data?
Perhaps he did Boris a favor and it was part of a plot as the
relationship with the CIA had to be ended because the Boris was long
enough with the Soviets and had not provided any valuable information?
Perhaps his German and Russian secret service boss told him that the
CIA becomes impatient with him that he didn't report real classified
stuff to them they would need, and before the CIA discovers that he
just says he works for the USA but in fact rather works for Germany
and the Soviets, they have to find a (possible) co-conspirator, a
"drunk" who blows his cover and give Boris enough time to get his
behind out of Moscow.

# The KGB instantly put a price on his head.
** Could be all part of the plan to cover up that Boris didn't really
provide the CIA with important Soviet data but just said that he
would. KGB flexed its muscle to fool CIA into that their spies really
spy and do not just occupy secret spy posts so that nobody of the very
few people with true American attention would ever enter the KGB.

# The CIA turned their back on Korczak, refusing to help him escape
from Denmark.
**This could have several reasons. 1) They figured Boris is no good or
true spy. 2) The CIA is also German controlled and they know no
loyalty as any other agency or organisation on earth

# The CIA has NEVER PAID former CIA Agent Boris Korczak for his 7
years of work.
**Did he had a contract with them? Did he post that contract? Perhaps
they don't want to pay him as he never did a good or honest job? Or
the German p$ychs who control the CIA want agents unsatisfied so that
they complain and create a bad image for the CIA and the USA.

# Korczak's son Robert had three kidnapping attempts on him.
** That was all, Robert? Just three kidnapping attempts? I was
kidnapped, really kidnapped much more often. You must be incredible
strong that you can shake off your kidnappers like nothing. How did
you get kid of these kidnappers? My kidnappers gave me no chance to
escape. Guess your kidnappers were not really professionals, right?

# His wife was almost killed when her car was violently run off the
road.
** Husbands never should spy as this puts their wives at risks even if
those spies never truly spied.

# Being a resourceful CIA Agent had it's perks in that Korczak was
able to hide his family and he escaped to the United States. No thanks
to the Agency.
** This is funny. Boris says that the CIA wants to kill him and he
finds no other place to hide with his family than the USA, where the
CIA is at home.

# The CIA refused to even acknowledge Korczak & he was basically an
illegal alien for a long time.
** So, they helped Boris to avoid the INS?

# Korczak had several attempts on his life in the United States
including an assasination attempt when he was shot with a ricin laced
pellet. It could have been the KGB or the CIA that tried to kill him.
**The German secret service thinks Boris has a purpose, and that is to
claim that CIA uses strange spies and lets them down. In other words,
Boris, Germany is above anything and they think that your real value
is make the CIA and the USA look bad. So, they did not kill you to
have you continue to whine

# So I ask every red blooded American, is this the way, that heroes
who fought for your freedoms, should be treated?
**I am a blue-blooded American, and I think that heroes should not
hide having German ear implants and secretly working for the Germans.

# What Boris writes about L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology:
Hal Puthoff, Ingo Swann and Pat Price -all key players in the CIA
remote viewing program--were Scientologists, and that the CIA and
military intelligence community were dogging L. Ron Hubbard for
decades. Remote viewing came from Hubbard's discoveries and CIA
officer Dames knew it.
** The German psych controlled CIA had American psych Jolly West
supervise that "remote controlled viewing program." As these guys Hal
Puthoff, Ingo Swann and Pat Price allowed a psych to supervise L. Ron
Hubbard's work, I conclude that they were no Scientologists but rather
infiltrators whose secret German purpose was rather to "represent
remote viewing abilities" that the CIA would reject it.
Even the alleged enthusiasm within the CIA about L. Ron Hubbard (of
which Boris wrote) might be just what the German secret service
doctors ordered. They create excitement so that the agency would test
remote viewing (by not testing real Ots but rather infiltrators) and
DISMISS it.

CIA is missing a mind like mine.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara loves Marty