Finally - New Study of Vaccinated Children vs. Unvaccinated Children

mainframetech

Feb 23, 2017, 6:57:02 PM2/23/17

It's not a perfect study, but indicative of what has been suspected for years, and it was impossible to get anyone to do a study like this:

http://www.ageofautism.com/2017/02/first-peer-reviewed-study-of-vaccinated-versus-unvaccinated-children-censored-by-an-international-scientific-journal-now-publ.html

There needs to be more and larger studies just to prove what many know already.

Chris

Henry Mydlarz

Feb 24, 2017, 12:57:53 AM2/24/17
"mainframetech" <mainfr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I was vaccinated, my children were vaccinated, my granddaughter was
vaccinated, and so forth..... I am not about to turn against it because of
what "ageofautism" tells me....

Henry

Gys de Jongh

Feb 24, 2017, 6:49:13 AM2/24/17
It was retracted :

<http://retractionwatch.com/2016/11/28/study-linking-vaccines-autism-pulled-frontiers-following-heavy-criticism/>

Retraction Watch
Tracking retractions as a window into the scientific process
Study linking vaccines to autism pulled following heavy criticism
with 23 comments

A study linking vaccines to autism and other neurological problems has
been removed by a Frontiers journal after receiving heavy criticism
since it was accepted last week.

The abstract — published online in Frontiers in Public Health after
being accepted November 21 — reported findings from anonymous online
questionnaires completed by 415 mothers of home-schooled children 6-12
years old. Nearly 40 percent of children had not been vaccinated, and
those that had were three times more likely to be diagnosed with
neurodevelopmental disorders such as autism, the study found.

After receiving criticism on Twitter, Frontiers released a public
statement, noting that the study was only “provisionally accepted but
not published,” and is being re-reviewed. When asked for a comment, a
Frontiers spokesperson referred us to the statement.

mainframetech

Feb 24, 2017, 7:21:13 AM2/24/17
Henry, it's not a message to stop vaccinating if that's your belief, only to demand choice for everyone, and to make the vaccinations more safe for the children. The drug industry has a hugely profitable product in vaccines and they don't want to bother making them safer, since they don't much care if children are permanently damaged for life from a vaccine. They can't be sued for a bad vaccine. That is paid for by the many people that get vaccinated at a rate of $0.75 per shot.

The idea is to make the drug makers fix the vaccines and make them more safe and effective too. Many of them don't work for the diseases they are for, especially the flu vaccines.

If you watch the news, the drug companies are slowly getting ore and more states to remove the choices that parents have to vaccinate or not. That should be a parent's right. It is being made mandatory, and there is also talk now of making it mandatory for most adults too. As it is now, many hospital employees must get vaccinated for Flu or lose their jobs.

It may ease you concerns about vaccines by reading "Dissolving Illusions" By Suzanne Humphries, MD and Roman Bystrianyk. It's a good history of vaccines and vaccination and childhood diseases, for the last 200-300 years.

And if you look at the graphs in that book, you'll see that most vaccines were applied AFTER the diseases had already been conquered. The diseases were conquered by a mix of sanitation, living space, no open sewage in the streets, more mixed foods such as vegetables in the diet, and other things. You can verify the facts in the book online to be sure the book is telling the truth.

Chris

mainframetech

Feb 24, 2017, 7:27:54 AM2/24/17
This is true, but it is the same situation for the whistleblower William Thompson, PhD. As soon as they come out with information that is detrimental to the sales of certain drugs, a number of people are mobilized to plough up all kinds of phony objections and talk of fraud, etc. The drug doesn't sit quietly by and not defends their profits.

Just for information, the Doctor that was de-licensed in the UK, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, who has suffered the brunt of the drug industry's attacks, has had 28 different researchers duplicate his work that was said to be a fraud. The same results were gotten by all the researchers. As well, some of the researchers that worked with Wakefield were given back their licenses, those that used lawyers to appeal.

Chris

Don Roberto

Feb 24, 2017, 8:08:46 AM2/24/17
On 2/23/2017 3:57 PM, mainframetech wrote:

> It's not a perfect study,

It's not a study at all.
It's a "report" on "Age of Autism", a site
"that hosts the blogs of the ableist leaders in the field of
anti-vaccination crankery and has little to do with actual autism other
than the false claim that vaccines cause autism".
Read more at:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Age_of_Autism

Don Roberto
----------------------------
I was walking home one night
and a guy hammering on a roof called me a paranoid little weirdo.
In morse code.
--Emo Phillips

mainframetech

Feb 24, 2017, 5:56:13 PM2/24/17
On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 8:08:46 AM UTC-5, Bob wrote:
> On 2/23/2017 3:57 PM, mainframetech wrote:
> >
> > It's not a perfect study,
>
> It's not a study at all.
> It's a "report" on "Age of Autism", a site
> "that hosts the blogs of the ableist leaders in the field of
> anti-vaccination crankery and has little to do with actual autism other
> than the false claim that vaccines cause autism".
> Read more at:
> http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Age_of_Autism

A shame you profess intelligence. Are you aware that Wikipedia can be filled out by anyone with a grudge or an agenda?

The study did NOT come from Age of Autism, so no matter what you think their reputation is, they simply repeated the information about the STUDY. Here's some more information about the Frontiers Journal it was published in:

"Over the course of four days, more than 80,000 views of the study found it important enough to read, going “viral” according to one familiar with its release. Then on November 28, the bottom fell out when Frontiers scrapped the publication. In one week, it went from being accepted, published, and then retracted. The abstract can still be found online."

From: https://medium.com/@james.4base/censored-study-of-vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated-sees-daylight-4be6f3a03c1c#.3oljx5b5w

The study was peer reviewed as per:

"Frontiers Journal received the study on September 17, 2016. After a two-month peer review process, published it on November 21 for its “68,000 on board editors” from institutions around the world (www.frontiersin.org), with the National Institute of Health (NIH) and Harvard University being the top two providing the science editors."

From: same as above

So perhaps you jumped too quickly with your little sour note. Oh, and BTW, did you bother to read the book recommended, or check out the statement accompanying it? If you have any interest, you can see the graphs of the diseases and when the vaccines were applied here:

http://www.dissolvingillusions.com/

Click on "Graphs".

Chris

Don Roberto

Feb 25, 2017, 9:13:05 AM2/25/17
On 2/24/2017 2:56 PM, mainframetech wrote:
> On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 8:08:46 AM UTC-5, Bob wrote:
>> On 2/23/2017 3:57 PM, mainframetech wrote:
>>>
>>> It's not a perfect study,
>>
>> It's not a study at all.
>> It's a "report" on "Age of Autism", a site
>> "that hosts the blogs of the ableist leaders in the field of
>> anti-vaccination crankery and has little to do with actual autism other
>> than the false claim that vaccines cause autism".
>> Read more at:
>> http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Age_of_Autism
>>

> A shame you profess intelligence.

Coming from a certifiable conspiracy nut that's a compliment.

Are you aware that Wikipedia can be filled out by anyone with a grudge
or an agenda?

Yes, but if it's bull it never lasts long.
That's what's so nice about Wikipedia: all entries can also be
challenged by anyone with no grudge or no agenda.

> The study did NOT come from Age of Autism, so no matter what you think their reputation is, they simply repeated the information about the STUDY. Here's some more information about the Frontiers Journal it was published in:
>
> "Over the course of four days, more than 80,000 views of the study found it important enough to read, going “viral” according to one familiar with its release. Then on November 28, the bottom fell out when Frontiers scrapped the publication. In one week, it went from being accepted, published, and then retracted. The abstract can still be found online."
>
> From: https://medium.com/@james.4base/censored-study-of-vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated-sees-daylight-4be6f3a03c1c#.3oljx5b5w

James Grundvig is just another conspiracy nut.

> The study was peer reviewed as per:

Whatever happened to (FWIW) to qualify the term "study"?

Don Roberto
Strange how paranoia can link up with reality now and then.
--Philip K. Dick

mainframetech

Feb 26, 2017, 8:58:27 AM2/26/17
On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 9:13:05 AM UTC-5, Bob wrote:
> On 2/24/2017 2:56 PM, mainframetech wrote:

> >> It's not a study at all.
> >> It's a "report" on "Age of Autism", a site
> >> "that hosts the blogs of the ableist leaders in the field of
> >> anti-vaccination crankery and has little to do with actual autism other
> >> than the false claim that vaccines cause autism".
> >> Read more at:
> >> http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Age_of_Autism
> >>

> > A shame you profess intelligence.
>
> Coming from a certifiable conspiracy nut that's a compliment.
>
> Are you aware that Wikipedia can be filled out by anyone with a grudge
> or an agenda?
>
> Yes, but if it's bull it never lasts long.
> That's what's so nice about Wikipedia: all entries can also be
> challenged by anyone with no grudge or no agenda.

I have even more information for you. When challenged, the judges are those that help Wikipedia to keep it straight, and they will use their own opinions, meaning that you cannot get much objective info there. If the consensus of the public is one thing, that will be shown in the Wikipedia articles. That will include the current beliefs about vaccination.

> > The study did NOT come from Age of Autism, so no matter what you think their reputation is, they simply repeated the information about the STUDY. Here's some more information about the Frontiers Journal it was published in:
> >
> > "Over the course of four days, more than 80,000 views of the study found it important enough to read, going “viral” according to one familiar with its release. Then on November 28, the bottom fell out when Frontiers scrapped the publication. In one week, it went from being accepted, published, and then retracted. The abstract can still be found online."
> >
> > From: https://medium.com/@james.4base/censored-study-of-vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated-sees-daylight-4be6f3a03c1c#.3oljx5b5w
> >

> James Grundvig is just another conspiracy nut.
>
> > The study was peer reviewed as per:
> >

> Whatever happened to (FWIW) to qualify the term "study"?

You're welcome to add it whenever I forget it. I use it more to point out the situation when a study is saying good things about a product as if it were an advertisement. There are times when they are used to also talk badly about some things, but that is far more rare.

Julie Bove

Feb 26, 2017, 9:17:46 PM2/26/17

"Henry Mydlarz" <myd...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
But you aren't in the US. Your vaccination schedule is likely not the same
as ours. From what I gathered from a man on the radio, the problem we have
here is giving some of the vaccines at too early of an age, before the
immune system is fully developed. Another problem is giving too many things
at once.

mainframetech

Feb 27, 2017, 9:39:08 AM2/27/17
True. One of the problems here is that the MMR vaccine has been PROVED to be involved with the cause of Autism or ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) which covers a number of neurological symptoms, usually running the life of the child, and the parents too. That was the case of the whistleblower William Thompson, PhD. He admitted that as a researcher for the CDC, he and a number of his peers did as study which showed that the MMR vaccines caused a much higher rate of Autism in black boys when it was given BEFORE the third year of life. That rate was 3.4 times as many cases of Autism vs. an average amount when vaccinated AFTER 3 years.

The CDC ordered them all to cover up the facts from the study, and they followed those orders and left out the black children from the study, making everything look normal with no MMR problems.

A congressman named Posey has tried to get Thompson into a session of congress to testify, but they have rigidly avoided letting that happen. The drug industry doesn't want this negative indication to slow down their profits.

Trump ahs suggested that he begin a commission for Robert Kennedy Jr. to run a vaccine safety project, but my bet is that the drug makers will convince him to leave it alone and kill the idea.

The other problem is multiple vaccinations at one time, making the amount of mercury far too much for the bodies of babies to handle. Mercury affects the nervous system among other things. Pumping it into little growing bodies can do a lot of harm, particularly the flu vaccine, which does NOT have the Thimerosal removed because they can't be sued for deaths, etc. on those.

Chris

&

Feb 27, 2017, 2:31:22 PM2/27/17
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 06:39:05 -0800 (PST), mainframetech
<mainfr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 9:17:46 PM UTC-5, juliebove wrote:
>> "Henry Mydlarz" <myd...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> > "mainframetech" <mainfr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > I was vaccinated, my children were vaccinated, my granddaughter was
>> > vaccinated, and so forth..... I am not about to turn against it because of
>> > what "ageofautism" tells me....
>>
>> But you aren't in the US. Your vaccination schedule is likely not the same
>> as ours. From what I gathered from a man on the radio, the problem we have
>> here is giving some of the vaccines at too early of an age, before the
>> immune system is fully developed. Another problem is giving too many things
>> at once.
>
>True. One of the problems here is that the MMR vaccine has been PROVED to be
>involved with the cause of Autism or ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) which covers
>a number of neurological symptoms, usually running the life of the child, and the
> parents too.

Nothing of the sort has been proven.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/2007-06-11-3419893127_x.htm

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/mar/13/science/la-sci-autism13-2010mar13

>That was the case of the whistleblower William Thompson, PhD. He admitted that
>as a researcher for the CDC, he and a number of his peers did as study which showed
>that the MMR vaccines caused a much higher rate of Autism in black boys when it was
>given BEFORE the third year of life. That rate was 3.4 times as many cases of Autism
>vs. an average amount when vaccinated AFTER 3 years.

Thompson’s study showed statistical noise, with no association between
thimerosal-containing vaccines and adverse neurological outcomes.

Thompson has retracted his original claim.

http://morganverkamp.com/statement-of-william-w-thompson-ph-d-regarding-the-2004-article-examining-the-possibility-of-a-relationship-between-mmr-vaccine-and-autism/

>The CDC ordered them all to cover up the facts from the study, and they followed those
>orders and left out the black children from the study, making everything look normal with
>no MMR problems.

Evidence of a coverup? None.

> A congressman named Posey has tried to get Thompson into a session of congress to testify,
>but they have rigidly avoided letting that happen. The drug industry doesn't want this negative
> indication to slow down their profits.

Posey found that there was no evidence to back up Thompson's claim.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jxtr06s5ddc82s7/AADaZvp7yu_daBhbuZwMfQy4a?dl=0&preview=ORI+Complaint.docx

>Trump ahs suggested that he begin a commission for Robert Kennedy Jr. to run a vaccine safety
>project, but my bet is that the drug makers will convince him to leave it alone and kill the idea.

Trump will kill the idea because there's no proof to back it up.

https://leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2016/01/04/the-william-thompson-documents-theres-no-whistle-to-blow/

>The other problem is multiple vaccinations at one time, making the amount of mercury far too much
>or the bodies of babies to handle. Mercury affects the nervous system among other things.
>Pumping it into little growing bodies can do a lot of harm, particularly the flu vaccine, which does
>NOT have the Thimerosal removed because they can't be sued for deaths, etc. on those.

Injuries and deaths from vaccines are heard by the Federal Vaccine
Court.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_court

http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/vaccine-programoffice-special-masters

According to the CDC, from 2006 to 2015 over 2.8 billion doses of
covered vaccines were distributed in the U.S.

For petitions filed in this time period, 4,349 petitions were
adjudicated by the Court, and of those 2,824 were compensated.

This means for every 1 million doses of vaccine that were distributed,
1 individual was compensated.

Since 1988, over 17,835 petitions have been filed with the VICP. Over
that 27- year time period, 16,113 petitions have been adjudicated,
with 5,205 of those determined to be compensable, while 10,908 were
dismissed. Total compensation paid over the life of the program is
approximately $3.5 billion.

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/data/

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/data/vicpmonthlyreporttemplate2_1_17.pdf

mainframetech

Feb 27, 2017, 7:22:30 PM2/27/17
ABSOLUTELY FALSE! By simply reading Thompson's statement on his lawyer's page he admits the changing of data in the study that proved that Black boys would get a higher rate of autism if given the MMR vaccine BEFORE their third birthday. After that birthday, the rate was normal. That's proof that the MMR vaccine can cause Autism when given too soon BEFORE the 3rd birthday.

> http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/2007-06-11-3419893127_x.htm
>
> http://articles.latimes.com/2010/mar/13/science/la-sci-autism13-2010mar13

The above 2 links are the standard crap put forward by the drug makers, who have fought this whistleblower for a long time trying to discredit him. They have failed miserably, but many other sing-alongs have tried to support the drug companies in trying to cover up the problem so they don't have to do the work of making a vaccine that works and doesn't give a disease to 1 in every 50 boys.

> >That was the case of the whistleblower William Thompson, PhD. He admitted that
> >as a researcher for the CDC, he and a number of his peers did as study which showed
> >that the MMR vaccines caused a much higher rate of Autism in black boys when it was
> >given BEFORE the third year of life. That rate was 3.4 times as many cases of Autism
> >vs. an average amount when vaccinated AFTER 3 years.
>
> Thompson’s study showed statistical noise, with no association between
> thimerosal-containing vaccines and adverse neurological outcomes.

FALSE! The problem wasn't shown to be anything to do with Thimerosal (mercury) in the vaccine. There is not much Thimerosal in the MMR vaccine if any. The problem was the MMR vaccine itself. When it was given BEFORE the third year for a black boy, the rate of autism was 3.4 times higher than normal.

> Thompson has retracted his original claim.

FALSE! Thompson has retracted nothing. Show proof of your contentions.

> http://morganverkamp.com/statement-of-william-w-thompson-ph-d-regarding-the-2004-article-examining-the-possibility-of-a-relationship-between-mmr-vaccine-and-autism/
>
> >The CDC ordered them all to cover up the facts from the study, and they followed those
> >orders and left out the black children from the study, making everything look normal with no MMR problems.
>
> Evidence of a coverup? None.

FALSE! The evidence was clear and so the CDC ordered a change in the data for the study that proved the connection between Autism and the MMR vaccine.

> > A congressman named Posey has tried to get Thompson into a session of congress to testify,
> >but they have rigidly avoided letting that happen. The drug industry doesn't want this negative
> > indication to slow down their profits.
>
> Posey found that there was no evidence to back up Thompson's claim.

ABSOLUTELY FALSE! Posey is still trying to get a hearing from Congress, but the drug companies and their lobbyists give too much to the campaign funds.

> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jxtr06s5ddc82s7/AADaZvp7yu_daBhbuZwMfQy4a?dl=0&preview=ORI+Complaint.docx

The above complaint is one of the phony complaints that the drug company shills use to slow down and kill any real evidence of Autism caused by vaccination. They pump out this stuff by the ton. Note there is no real evidence with it.

> >Trump ahs suggested that he begin a commission for Robert Kennedy Jr. to run a vaccine safety
> >project, but my bet is that the drug makers will convince him to leave it alone and kill the idea.
>
> Trump will kill the idea because there's no proof to back it up.

Trump can't keep a single thought in his head longer than 15 seconds.

> https://leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2016/01/04/the-william-thompson-documents-theres-no-whistle-to-blow/

The above article is one of the phonies put out when there is an attack on the vaccines that are so profitable to the drug makers. Humorously it mentions the name Brian Hooker, and tries to discredit him as well as Thompson. Hooker has a son who has Autism, and he tried to get copies of studies that the CDC used to prove that the vaccines were all fine and without problem. The CDC stiffed him for many years even when he used FOIA requests. Finally he got 2 congress men to help him and the CDC then gave up the information. With that info Hooker was able to prove that the 5 studies that the CDC used overseas in Scandinavia were phony and didn't prove anything about vaccines.

Further humor occurred when the man the CDC picked to run the tests to prove the vaccines were safe, absconded with a million dollars of the CDC's money. I think he is still at large.

> >The other problem is multiple vaccinations at one time, making the amount of mercury far too much
> >for the bodies of babies to handle. Mercury affects the nervous system among other things.
> >Pumping it into little growing bodies can do a lot of harm, particularly the flu vaccine, which does
> >NOT have the Thimerosal removed because they can't be sued for deaths, etc. on those.
>
> Injuries and deaths from vaccines are heard by the Federal Vaccine
> Court.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_court

There have ben many complaints about the vaccine court, that it fights every request for compensation from vaccines. But note that the vaccine court even while trying to avoid paying out anything, has already paid out over 3 BILLION dollars for vaccine damage to children.

> http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/vaccine-programoffice-special-masters
>
> According to the CDC, from 2006 to 2015 over 2.8 billion doses of
> covered vaccines were distributed in the U.S.
>
> For petitions filed in this time period, 4,349 petitions were
> adjudicated by the Court, and of those 2,824 were compensated.
>
> This means for every 1 million doses of vaccine that were distributed,
> 1 individual was compensated.

Of course, they don't tell you of how many cases are not taken to the vaccine court because it is so hard to get compensation there.

> Since 1988, over 17,835 petitions have been filed with the VICP. Over
> that 27- year time period, 16,113 petitions have been adjudicated,
> with 5,205 of those determined to be compensable, while 10,908 were
> dismissed. Total compensation paid over the life of the program is
> approximately $3.5 billion.
>
> https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/data/
>
> https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/data/vicpmonthlyreporttemplate2_1_17.pdf

The liar that is trying to hide their name from view is probably one of the people that has ruined the miscellaneous medicine forum.

Chris

&

Feb 28, 2017, 1:01:34 AM2/28/17
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:22:29 -0800 (PST), mainframetech
The MMR vaccine has an excellent safety record.

https://epidemiological.net/2014/08/24/directed-acyclic-graphs-and-the-mmr-vaccine-doesnt-cause-autism/

>By simply reading Thompson's statement on his lawyer's page he admits
>the changing of data in the study

Thompson retracted the statement.

/quote
I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant
information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics.
The omitted data suggested that African American males who received
the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for
autism

http://morganverkamp.com/statement-of-william-w-thompson-ph-d-regarding-the-2004-article-examining-the-possibility-of-a-relationship-between-mmr-vaccine-and-autism/

>that proved that Black boys would get a higher rate of autism if given the MMR
> vaccine BEFORE their third birthday. After that birthday, the rate was normal.
>That's proof that the MMR vaccine can cause Autism when given too soon
> BEFORE the 3rd birthday.

It proved nothing. The study was faulty.

http://blog.minitab.com/blog/adventures-in-statistics-2/analysis-and-reanalysis3a-the-controversy-behind-mmr-vaccinations-and-autism2c-part-1

http://blog.minitab.com/blog/adventures-in-statistics-2/analysis-and-reanalysis3a-the-controversy-behind-mmr-vaccinations-and-autism2c-part-2

>> http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/2007-06-11-3419893127_x.htm
>>
>> http://articles.latimes.com/2010/mar/13/science/la-sci-autism13-2010mar13
>
>The above 2 links are the standard crap put forward by the drug makers,
>who have fought this whistleblower for a long time trying to discredit him.

There's no whistle to blow.
Thompson retracted his statement.

https://www.sott.net/article/318939-Why-is-CDC-whistleblower-Dr-William-Thompson-backtracking

>They have failed miserably, but many other sing-alongs have tried to support
>the drug companies in trying to cover up the problem so they don't have to
>do the work of making a vaccine that works and doesn't give a disease to
>1 in every 50 boys.

Again, the "1 in every 50 boys" study was shown to be faulty.

>> >That was the case of the whistleblower William Thompson, PhD. He admitted that
>> >as a researcher for the CDC, he and a number of his peers did as study which showed
>> >that the MMR vaccines caused a much higher rate of Autism in black boys when it was
>> >given BEFORE the third year of life. That rate was 3.4 times as many cases of Autism
>> >vs. an average amount when vaccinated AFTER 3 years.
>>
>> Thompson’s study showed statistical noise, with no association between
>> thimerosal-containing vaccines and adverse neurological outcomes.
>
>FALSE! The problem wasn't shown to be anything to do with Thimerosal (mercury) in the
>vaccine. There is not much Thimerosal in the MMR vaccine if any. The problem was the
>MMR vaccine itself. When it was given BEFORE the third year for a black boy, the rate
>of autism was 3.4 times higher than normal.

The study upon which that claim was made was shown to be faulty.

https://epidemiological.net/2014/08/24/directed-acyclic-graphs-and-the-mmr-vaccine-doesnt-cause-autism/

>> Thompson has retracted his original claim.
>
>FALSE! Thompson has retracted nothing. Show proof of your contentions.

/quote
I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant
information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics.
The omitted data suggested that African American males who received
the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for
autism

http://morganverkamp.com/statement-of-william-w-thompson-ph-d-regarding-the-2004-article-examining-the-possibility-of-a-relationship-between-mmr-vaccine-and-autism/

>> http://morganverkamp.com/statement-of-william-w-thompson-ph-d-regarding-the-2004-article-examining-the-possibility-of-a-relationship-between-mmr-vaccine-and-autism/
>>
>> >The CDC ordered them all to cover up the facts from the study, and they followed those
>> >orders and left out the black children from the study, making everything look normal with no MMR problems.
>>
>> Evidence of a coverup? None.
>
> FALSE! The evidence was clear and so the CDC ordered a change in the data
>for the study that proved the connection between Autism and the MMR vaccine.

There was no such evidence.
It was shown to be faulty.

>> > A congressman named Posey has tried to get Thompson into a session of congress to testify,
>> >but they have rigidly avoided letting that happen. The drug industry doesn't want this negative
>> > indication to slow down their profits.
>>
>> Posey found that there was no evidence to back up Thompson's claim.
>
> ABSOLUTELY FALSE! Posey is still trying to get a hearing from Congress,
> but the drug companies and their lobbyists give too much to the campaign funds.

Congress knows a red herring when it sees one.

Drug companies don't have the kind of money that you suggest they
used to influence the 434 other members of Congress into ignoring
Posey's request for a hearing.

>> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jxtr06s5ddc82s7/AADaZvp7yu_daBhbuZwMfQy4a?dl=0&preview=ORI+Complaint.docx
>
>The above complaint is one of the phony complaints that the drug company
>shills use to slow down and kill any real evidence of Autism caused by vaccination.
>They pump out this stuff by the ton. Note there is no real evidence with it.

>> >Trump ahs suggested that he begin a commission for Robert Kennedy Jr. to run a vaccine safety
>> >project, but my bet is that the drug makers will convince him to leave it alone and kill the idea.
>>
>> Trump will kill the idea because there's no proof to back it up.
>
> Trump can't keep a single thought in his head longer than 15 seconds.

Yet you suggest he'll support a commission on the safety of vaccines.
Maybe after he drains the swamp?
Or builds the wall with Mexico's money?

>> https://leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2016/01/04/the-william-thompson-documents-theres-no-whistle-to-blow/
>
>The above article is one of the phonies put out when there is an attack on the vaccines that are so profitable
>to the drug makers. Humorously it mentions the name Brian Hooker, and tries to discredit him as well as Thompson.
>Hooker has a son who has Autism, and he tried to get copies of studies that the CDC used to prove that the
>vaccines were all fine and without problem. The CDC stiffed him for many years even when he used FOIA
>requests. Finally he got 2 congress men to help him and the CDC then gave up the information. With that
>info Hooker was able to prove that the 5 studies that the CDC used overseas in Scandinavia were phony
>and didn't prove anything about vaccines.
>
> Further humor occurred when the man the CDC picked to run the tests to prove the vaccines were safe,
>absconded with a million dollars of the CDC's money. I think he is still at large.
>
>> >The other problem is multiple vaccinations at one time, making the amount of mercury far too much
>> >for the bodies of babies to handle. Mercury affects the nervous system among other things.
>> >Pumping it into little growing bodies can do a lot of harm, particularly the flu vaccine, which does
>> >NOT have the Thimerosal removed because they can't be sued for deaths, etc. on those.
>>
>> Injuries and deaths from vaccines are heard by the Federal Vaccine
>> Court.
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_court
>
>There have ben many complaints about the vaccine court, that it fights every request for
>compensation from vaccines. But note that the vaccine court even while trying to avoid
>paying out anything, has already paid out over 3 BILLION dollars for vaccine damage to children.

$3.5 billion paid as compensation for injuries over a 27 year period,
on 5,205 compensable claims, on more than 2.8 billion doses of
vaccines in the USA.

Looks like decent odds to me.

There are no treatments without inherent risks and side effects.

The trade off is the lives saved by the use of vaccines.

>> http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/vaccine-programoffice-special-masters
>>
>> According to the CDC, from 2006 to 2015 over 2.8 billion doses of
>> covered vaccines were distributed in the U.S.
>>
>> For petitions filed in this time period, 4,349 petitions were
>> adjudicated by the Court, and of those 2,824 were compensated.
>>
>> This means for every 1 million doses of vaccine that were distributed,
>> 1 individual was compensated.
>
> Of course, they don't tell you of how many cases are not taken to the vaccine
>court because it is so hard to get compensation there.

As with most courts of law, proof of injury by a preponderance of
evidence is required.

>> Since 1988, over 17,835 petitions have been filed with the VICP. Over
>> that 27- year time period, 16,113 petitions have been adjudicated,
>> with 5,205 of those determined to be compensable, while 10,908 were
>> dismissed. Total compensation paid over the life of the program is
>> approximately $3.5 billion.
>>
>> https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/data/
>>
>> https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/data/vicpmonthlyreporttemplate2_1_17.pdf
>
> The liar that is trying to hide their name from view is probably one of the people that has
> ruined the miscellaneous medicine forum.

Alleging unsubstantiated conspiracy theories rather than providing
evidence in support of one's claims usually ruins most forums.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.2044-8309.2010.02018.x/abstract;jsessionid=D651F97C3F2C622A85936670E4C8499D.f04t01

Don Roberto

Feb 28, 2017, 5:21:35 AM2/28/17
Knocking scientific studies because they they don't support my agenda
ain't my style.

I use it more to point out the situation when a study is saying good
things about a product as if it were an advertisement.

Who cares how they are pitching their studies and the "product" they
studied, as long as the studies were conducted properly.

There are times when they are used to also talk badly about some things,
but that is far more rare.

"Talk badly about some things" - now we can't have *THAT*, can we now?

Don Roberto
---------------------
Niemand kann beirren,
einen richtig Wirren.

mainframetech

Feb 28, 2017, 9:15:53 AM2/28/17
Back when no one saw any data comparing vaccinated vs. unvaccinated, that was true. Now that there are studies showing otherwise, that's no longer true. Of course, mothers often knew that a vaccination caused Autism.

> https://epidemiological.net/2014/08/24/directed-acyclic-graphs-and-the-mmr-vaccine-doesnt-cause-autism/

The above article is a typical 'hit piece' where every possible thing to complain about is used, whether true or not. Brian Hooker has proved that the CDC lied about their 5 studies that supposedly proved that vaccinations had nothing to do with Autism or ASD, once he got the data from them, which took 6 years. Naturally they held off giving him the data he asked for with a FOIA request because they knew there was a problem with them.

> >By simply reading Thompson's statement on his lawyer's page he admits
> >the changing of data in the study
>
> Thompson retracted the statement.
>
> /quote
> I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant
> information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics.
> The omitted data suggested that African American males who received
> the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for
> autism

Talk about strange! The quoted passage proves that the CDC data was changed and it also proves that the data showed that black boys got a higher rate of autism when given the MMR vaccine BEFORE their third birthday. Thank you.

> http://morganverkamp.com/statement-of-william-w-thompson-ph-d-regarding-the-2004-article-examining-the-possibility-of-a-relationship-between-mmr-vaccine-and-autism/
>
> >that proved that Black boys would get a higher rate of autism if given the MMR
> > vaccine BEFORE their third birthday. After that birthday, the rate was normal.
> >That's proof that the MMR vaccine can cause Autism when given too soon
> > BEFORE the 3rd birthday.
>
> It proved nothing. The study was faulty.

Well, now we have your opinion, supply proof. Are you saying that the CDC put out a faulty study?
> >The above links are the standard crap put forward by the drug makers,
> >who have fought this whistleblower for a long time trying to discredit him.
>
> There's no whistle to blow.
> Thompson retracted his statement.

ABSOLUTELY FALSE. Show the retraction. The other time you tied that, you simply gave proof to the accusation. You might want to put your name on your false accusations, or do you need to stay in the shadows so you're not recognized?

> https://www.sott.net/article/318939-Why-is-CDC-whistleblower-Dr-William-Thompson-backtracking

WHAT BALONEY! A typical trick to make people think there was a retraction, when in reality there was only a doubling down of the slights at the CDC for ordering the cover up! There appears to be NO retraction, just mention of MAYBE Thompson might put out a retraction, which is nowhere to be found. Complete baloney!

> >They have failed miserably, but many other sing-alongs have tried to support
> >the drug companies in trying to cover up the problem so they don't have to
> >do the work of making a vaccine that works and doesn't give a disease to
> >1 in every 50 boys.
>
> Again, the "1 in every 50 boys" study was shown to be faulty.

Anyone that wishes can go on the internet and get figures from 1 in 88 down to 1 in 45. Either way, it comes out to millions of children's lives ruined.

> >> Thompson’s study showed statistical noise, with no association between
> >> thimerosal-containing vaccines and adverse neurological outcomes.
> >
> >FALSE! The problem wasn't shown to be anything to do with Thimerosal (mercury) in the
> >vaccine. There is not much Thimerosal in the MMR vaccine if any. The problem was the
> >MMR vaccine itself. When it was given BEFORE the third year for a black boy, the rate
> >of autism was 3.4 times higher than normal.
>
> The study upon which that claim was made was shown to be faulty.
>
> https://epidemiological.net/2014/08/24/directed-acyclic-graphs-and-the-mmr-vaccine-doesnt-cause-autism/

COMPLETLY FALSE!

> >> Thompson has retracted his original claim.
> >
> >FALSE! Thompson has retracted nothing. Show proof of your contentions.
>
> /quote
> I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant
> information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics.
> The omitted data suggested that African American males who received
> the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for
> autism

FALSE! That is not a retraction, that is the original statement that was published at the lawyer's site long ago. It only verified that Thompson participated in the cover up of the CDC study that proved that black boys got 3.4 times as many cases of autism when given the MMR vaccine BEFORE their third birthday.

> http://morganverkamp.com/statement-of-william-w-thompson-ph-d-regarding-the-2004-article-examining-the-possibility-of-a-relationship-between-mmr-vaccine-and-autism/
>
> >> http://morganverkamp.com/statement-of-william-w-thompson-ph-d-regarding-the-2004-article-examining-the-possibility-of-a-relationship-between-mmr-vaccine-and-autism/

> >> Evidence of a coverup? None.
> >
> > FALSE! The evidence was clear and so the CDC ordered a change in the data
> >for the study that proved the connection between Autism and the MMR vaccine.
>
> There was no such evidence.
> It was shown to be faulty.

COMPLETELY FALSE. SEE ABOVE. The evidence was clear about the damage to black boys when given the MMR BEFORE their third birthday.

> >> Posey found that there was no evidence to back up Thompson's claim.
> >
> > ABSOLUTELY FALSE! Posey is still trying to get a hearing from Congress,
> > but the drug companies and their lobbyists give too much to the campaign funds.
>
> Congress knows a red herring when it sees one.

Congress knows big campaign funds when they see them from the drug makers.

> Drug companies don't have the kind of money that you suggest they
> used to influence the 434 other members of Congress into ignoring
> Posey's request for a hearing.

WOW! Talk about bullshit! The drug industry has the highest percentage of profit of any company. Here's some info:

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-28212223

> >> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jxtr06s5ddc82s7/AADaZvp7yu_daBhbuZwMfQy4a?dl=0&preview=ORI+Complaint.docx
> >
> >The above complaint is one of the phony complaints that the drug company
> >shills use to slow down and kill any real evidence of Autism caused by vaccination.
> >They pump out this stuff by the ton. Note there is no real evidence with it.

Aah! The excuses finally flow! They area n admission that the vaccines CAN and DO cause problems, so if we then found out that most childhood diseases were beaten BEFORE the vaccines were applied, there would be no reason to bother with ANY vaccination, right? Read "Dissolving Illusions" by Suzanne Humphries, MD and Roman Bystrianyk. Most childhood diseases were beaten by better sanitation, removing open sewage from the streets, reducing the number of people living in one apartment, adding more and different vegetables to the diet, and better doctoring. Check out these graphs to see when the vaccine came into use, and when the disease was beaten down to little or no loss of life:

http://www.dissolvingillusions.com/

Click on 'graphs'.

> The trade off is the lives saved by the use of vaccines.

There are few lives saved by vaccines, since lately they don't work very well. The drug companies are cleaning up because when the vaccines don't work, instead of fixing them, they recommend that a booster be given, which is that much more money for the drug companies. When the vaccines fail, they run out and wave a red flag and say that many didn't get their vaccinations, and push for more.

> >> http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/vaccine-programoffice-special-masters
> >>
> >> According to the CDC, from 2006 to 2015 over 2.8 billion doses of
> >> covered vaccines were distributed in the U.S.
> >>
> >> For petitions filed in this time period, 4,349 petitions were
> >> adjudicated by the Court, and of those 2,824 were compensated.
> >>
> >> This means for every 1 million doses of vaccine that were distributed,
> >> 1 individual was compensated.
> >
> > Of course, they don't tell you of how many cases are not taken to the vaccine
> >court because it is so hard to get compensation there.
>
> As with most courts of law, proof of injury by a preponderance of
> evidence is required.

At the vaccine court they fight tooth and nail to avoid paying anything, but when the payment has to be made, the money comes form the people that get vaccinations, at .75 cents a pop.

> >> Since 1988, over 17,835 petitions have been filed with the VICP. Over
> >> that 27- year time period, 16,113 petitions have been adjudicated,
> >> with 5,205 of those determined to be compensable, while 10,908 were
> >> dismissed. Total compensation paid over the life of the program is
> >> approximately $3.5 billion.
> >>
> >> https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/data/
> >>
> >> https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/data/vicpmonthlyreporttemplate2_1_17.pdf
> >
> > The liar that is trying to hide their name from view is probably one of the people that has
> > ruined the miscellaneous medicine forum.
>
> Alleging unsubstantiated conspiracy theories rather than providing
> evidence in support of one's claims usually ruins most forums.
>
> http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.2044-8309.2010.02018.x/abstract;jsessionid=D651F97C3F2C622A85936670E4C8499D.f04t01

More bullshit. Show a name next time.

Chris

Don Roberto

Feb 28, 2017, 8:43:02 PM2/28/17
Correct.
But using an article from "The British Journal of Social Psychology" as
"evidence" is - given that psychology is anything but science - just as
unsubstantiated.

> http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.2044-8309.2010.02018.x/abstract;jsessionid=D651F97C3F2C622A85936670E4C8499D.f04t01

Gumdrop

Mar 1, 2017, 6:41:47 AM3/1/17
On 2/28/2017 8:42 PM, Don Roberto wrote:
> On 2/27/2017 10:01 PM, & wrote:
>> On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:22:29 -0800 (PST), mainframetech
>> <mainfr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<snip for brevity and relevance>

>>> The liar that is trying to hide their name from view is probably
>>> one of the people that has ruined the miscellaneous medicine
>>> forum.
>>
>> Alleging unsubstantiated conspiracy theories rather than providing
>> evidence in support of one's claims usually ruins most forums.
>
> Correct. But using an article from "The British Journal of Social
> Psychology" as "evidence" is - given that psychology is anything but
> science - just as unsubstantiated.

I beg to differ on whether psychology is enough of a science,
particularly in the cited article, for its suggestion to pass muster as
opinion evidence.

Please have your way, DR.
I don't care to wrangle with you, any more than done already.
You're a fine gentleman, and I prefer to leave it that way.

>> http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.2044-8309.2010.02018.x/abstract;jsessionid=D651F97C3F2C622A85936670E4C8499D.f04t01

Duncan

Mar 7, 2017, 9:35:07 PM3/7/17
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 01:01:24 -0500, & <ampe...@invalid.invalid>
And they say that only around 10% of cases of adverse reactions to
vaccines are ever reported. And let's face it, there is speculation
that cot deaths might be a side effect of vaccination - how many
parents would report cot deaths as possible symptom of vaccination. I
think they'd be too caught up in grief to even think about it.
Rubbish!
The mainstream media is mostly disinformation - evidence is routinely
kept from public debate. So what is a person to do, just go along with
mainstream "experts and reliable sources" because the evidence is
hidden? Because this is what currently occurs - information is kept
hidden to protect globalist interests. People are bought out,
threatened or knocked off to keep information hidden.

In the absence of actual evidence, there is absolutely nothing wrong
with speculating about possible causes and reasons for why things
happen the way they do.

--
Duncan

"Consensus is not a scientific term. It is a political term." (Ed. The
Climate Skeptics (TCS) Blog)

[BOB] "I stand by what I said in context. A belief is
something held true with or without supporting
evidence or in the face of contradictory evidence.

An opinion is based on what one thinks and not what
one believes. Ones religion is what one believes.
Religion requires no thinking and in many cases
Religion forbids thinking.

While you might believe their are interchangeable
synonyms, I think if you asked an expert in the
English Language they might agree with me. The
words have different meanings and uses."
--------

">I didn't know there was a requirement to generate topics. Where did
>you get that idiotic idea from. " -- Bob Officer

DK: Bob Officer is a member of the group I
DK; accurately describe as...
PSEUDO-SKEPTIC-FANATICS (PSF)
http://www.psicounsel.com/bobofficer.html