Ha ha ha

Janithor

Dec 23, 2017, 5:57:11 PM12/23/17

mixed nuts

Dec 23, 2017, 9:54:18 PM12/23/17
On 12/23/2017 5:57 PM, Janithor wrote:

> It's funny because it's true.
>
> https://nypost.com/2017/12/23/these-men-had-a-front-row-view-to-isiss-unspeakable-horrors/

This is way more funnier because it's very very true:

<https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/01/map-us-mexico-migrant-deaths-border>

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Dec 23, 2017, 10:22:54 PM12/23/17
x-no-archive: yes
There should be no border, no border controls at all. Every other
country on the planet has wide open borders, anyone can go anywhere.
Only the US is racist and hates brown objects.

Checkmate

Dec 24, 2017, 12:11:27 AM12/24/17
Checkmate! In article <p1n6id$qki$1...@news.albasani.net>,
Jani...@comcast.net says...
You had me going there for a minnit.

--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

The Killer Asswurm (who's so sick he's actually dying) threatens me: "i
guess i'm glad you'll never face me , two attempted murder raps is more
than enough".

LOL!

"i get support here it's just written between the lines"

-persent The Asswurm, trying to explain that people really DO like him...
but they have to write it "between the lines". You know... the parts
where everything's blank.

"I'm simply going to focus my efforts. I've dropped my trolling
endeavors in six groups just to help increase the pressure on you."

-Baby Matthew "Mad Hatter" Moulton explains how he plans to "destroy"
me+... back in 2001

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved

mixed nuts

Dec 24, 2017, 12:34:04 AM12/24/17
The Venezuelans are still shipping oil here and we're still using it up
and we're supporting the opposition and wealthy USA Americans still go
there for golf resort vacations and delicious steaks and pay in US
dollars so the rich Venezuelans can keep their money in US banks so when
they come here to make trade and real estate dills they can stay at the
very finest and most amazing Trump hotels and emolument the president
even when they're a little brown and descended from Moorish nobility and
will cut your head off with their terrible swift swords.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O486MgCTq34

--
Grizzly H.

Checkmate

Dec 24, 2017, 3:42:40 AM12/24/17
Checkmate! In article <p1ne8a$19tr$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
melops...@undulatus.budgie says...
There's nothing like some heavy metal and a flock of war birds to make
you wanna go out and kill a bunch of motherfuckers!

https://youtu.be/D-PzBOy3dvU

mixed nuts

Dec 24, 2017, 11:01:39 AM12/24/17
We're getting new wons that'll bust up even more motherfuckers ahead of
schedule and at a very low cost:

https://youtu.be/kMseSYdMLV0

--
Grizzly H.

Checkmate

Dec 24, 2017, 10:19:39 PM12/24/17
Checkmate! In article <p1oj11$10m5$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
melops...@undulatus.budgie says...
What you mean "WE," Comrad? Those are Rooskie choppers, and they
probably stole the technology from us.

mixed nuts

Dec 25, 2017, 12:03:31 AM12/25/17
Way back in the old days the Russians decided to educate people so
everybody who isn't a total dumnass gets as good an education as their
ability allows. Kids who like math get advanced math educations. Kids
who have a knack for science get advanced science educations. Kids who
are good at jumping around and doing flips get to be Olympic gymnasts.
Etc. Not like in America where you have to be pretty well off already
or like living in your car or in a 3 room apartment with 15 other people
and eating dry raman noodles to get much past a basic liberal arts BA.
So, Russians can figure out how to build fast helicopters on their own.
Plus, Russia has the best billionaires because anybody who is buds with
the president don't have to worry about no damn SEC or congress or FBI
or anything like that. They just give the Pooty-poot his cut and shit
happens.

Also, the best Americans (the most intelligent with the very best words)
have many Russian friends who make the very best dills so Russians are
our friends and would sell us fast attack helicopters if we wanted them.

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Dec 25, 2017, 1:53:31 AM12/25/17
x-no-archive: yes
Does the Home know you got out again?

Checkmate

Dec 25, 2017, 2:16:23 AM12/25/17
Checkmate! In article <p1q0r1$122r$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
How come *I* didn't have to live in my car or a three bedroom house with
15 other people? Maybe it's because I'm white, or because I was bawn in
the U-S-A...

Checkmate

Dec 25, 2017, 2:17:29 AM12/25/17
Checkmate! In article <p1q79a$g69$1...@news.albasani.net>,
Jani...@comcast.net says...
They've got a GPS on him.

mixed nuts

Dec 25, 2017, 7:41:12 AM12/25/17
You have to stay up with the news to know what's up. Many Americans who
are great friends and supporters of great Americans like Joe Arpaio and
the Trump love Russia and want to be Russian so they go there and sign
up because Russia is a great country with a great president. Same as here.

<https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/11/03/vladimir-putin-grants-russian-citizenship-to-steven-seagal/93230762/>

So don't be a silly poo-poo head. Get on the Dumpf train and be a true
American!

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Dec 25, 2017, 9:10:04 AM12/25/17
On 12/25/2017 8:23 AM, Skeeter wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 07:41:10 -0500, mixed nuts
> <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote:
> The moron Seagall bought his way into Russia. Good riddance.

He's very manly and supports the 2nd amendment and karate chops and
Super Spin Kicks bad hombres from foreign countries who don't speak
American good and trains seal teams in badass stuff while riding an
armored rescue vehicle with a gun turret and deputies. He's the most
American American there is. Same as Walker, Texas Ranger (who Chun Kuk
Do chops job stealing messicans) and his sidekick Trivette whom is black
but badass with a good heart and loves America very very much and drives
sporty cars and is not a snowflake.

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Dec 25, 2017, 9:22:30 AM12/25/17
Was that back during the post war economic boom when savings accounts
earned 5% interest and the GI bill helped a lot of vets buy houses and
educations at universities and kids could be born at a hospital for less
than 100 bucks or at home for $25 and a new car cost $1200 and there
were more jobs at the ol' ball bearing and carburetor and conveyor belt
vulcanizing plants than there were people to fill them because momma
stayed home with the kids and didn't have to work and you could heat
your house for an entire winter with $15 (coal, wood, oil - didn't
matter)? Before Reagan went all supply side and busted the unions and
trickled the economy down so momma had to go to work to put food on the
family and college got so expensive that only rich people like the sons
and daughters of real estate developers and investment bankers could
afford to go without taking out a high interest mortgage on their lives?

--
Grizzly H.

Bill (not Jillians) DOW #3

Dec 25, 2017, 9:27:07 AM12/25/17
On 12/25/2017 9:10 AM, mixed nuts wrote:

> He's very manly and supports the 2nd amendment and karate chops and
> Super Spin Kicks bad hombres from foreign countries who don't speak
> American good and trains seal teams in badass stuff while riding an
> armored rescue vehicle with a gun turret and deputies.  He's the most
> American American there is.  Same as Walker, Texas Ranger (who Chun Kuk
> Do chops job stealing messicans) and his sidekick Trivette whom is black
> but badass with a good heart and loves America very very much and drives
> sporty cars and is not a snowflake.

Will you *ever* give this shtick a rest?

mixed nuts

Dec 25, 2017, 10:03:51 AM12/25/17
You know how us scientists and engineers are. It's in the True News
(not fake) about how we're destroying America with lying about
everything like climate change and evolution and dinosaurs and not
letting Jesus take the wheel.

You get what you get until the Great March Forward kicks in very bigly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1os_wge8yME

--
Grizzly H.

Bill (not Jillians) DOW #3

Dec 25, 2017, 10:07:52 AM12/25/17
I'll take that as a 'no'.

Checkmate

Dec 25, 2017, 11:12:21 AM12/25/17
Checkmate! In article <p1r1j3$k56$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
melops...@undulatus.budgie says...
Yeah... pretty much. What's yer point?

Checkmate

Dec 25, 2017, 11:14:02 AM12/25/17
Checkmate! In article <HdqdnS1Qc9Url9zH...@giganews.com>,
noe...@none.not says...
Apparently not.

Checkmate

Dec 25, 2017, 11:19:07 AM12/25/17
Checkmate! In article <iKWdnZgr2c3eidzH...@giganews.com>,
noe...@none.not says...
As I recall, he didn't used to be like this.

mixed nuts

Dec 25, 2017, 11:33:26 AM12/25/17
On 12/25/2017 11:19 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <iKWdnZgr2c3eidzH...@giganews.com>,
> noe...@none.not says...

>>> You know how us scientists and engineers are.  It's in the True News
>>> (not fake) about how we're destroying America with lying about
>>> everything like climate change and evolution and dinosaurs and not
>>> letting Jesus take the wheel.
>>>
>>> You get what you get until the Great March Forward kicks in very bigly.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1os_wge8yME
>>
>> I'll take that as a 'no'.
>
> As I recall, he didn't used to be like this.

Things are different now. Us godless liberal fascists have to accept
the dominant paradigm or get our heads cut off with mighty swords like
in the Constitution wrote by jesus.

Hail Trump! Hail our people. Hail Victory!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

See? We have to defeat the evil Lügenpresse.

We be da children of the sun (not leftists and cucks).

It's Christmas, you know. Christian day. Not soulless Golem day.

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Dec 25, 2017, 1:12:32 PM12/25/17
Prolly a good call. I'm not likely to take up the pitchfork and the
tiki torch and Make America Great Again by following Orange Julius
across the Rubicon.

--
Grizzly H.

JD Chase

Dec 25, 2017, 1:28:31 PM12/25/17
Trumpy needs to be IMPEACHED and IMPRISONED YESTERDAY!!! He is DESTROYING the U.S. and the WORLD!!! 😟😡

Janithor

Dec 25, 2017, 2:35:33 PM12/25/17
x-no-archive: yes
I'm watching less and less news, to be honest. I'd rather be obsessed
about salsa.

Checkmate

Dec 25, 2017, 4:20:10 PM12/25/17
Checkmate! In article <evk24dhgndecl8djm...@4ax.com>,
sk...@invalid.invalid says...
> It appears you are not likely to do anything but whine.

I don't give a major fuck about politics anymore. Once you realize how
dysfunctional the "system" is in terms of the average American changing
any of it, and how the uber-rich have not only manipulated the rules, but
manipulated our access to fixing the rules, the obvious course of action
(at my age, anyway) is to just go about my business and live my life by
my rules as much as possible. Once I get to the stage where I can remove
myself from the wage-earning stream, or at least drastically reduce my
dependence on it, I'm free to go about my business, and let all the
assholes lead this country to its inevitable decline. I figure I'll be
in the ground by then anyway. I'll let the likes of Nads and Kensi beat
their heads against the wall until they eventually come to the same
conclusion. My generation went through the same bit back in the
seventies, and look where that got us.

%

Dec 25, 2017, 5:08:56 PM12/25/17
did you get anew truck

%

Dec 25, 2017, 8:00:59 PM12/25/17
it left me in a great place

Janithor

Dec 25, 2017, 8:22:05 PM12/25/17
x-no-archive: yes
No, it's running for now though. Although diesel prices just jumped
last month, thank you Jerry Brown.

mixed nuts

Dec 25, 2017, 9:04:54 PM12/25/17
It's been going up since Obama left office. $0.80 in won year. It's
the Trump economy. Everybody gets a lot more money.

Good thing my car gets 30 mpg unless they block off the bridge to let
the dangerous gas tanker into the harbor and I get stuck in 5 mph
traffic for an hour.

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Dec 25, 2017, 9:18:49 PM12/25/17
x-no-archive: yes
They just raised gas taxes in November. Was paying $2.60, now I'm
paying around $3.40. Yay California. Nothing like a regressive tax to
show how much you care about the poor.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Dec 25, 2017, 9:25:38 PM12/25/17
On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 21:04:50 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "mixed nuts
<melops...@undulatus.budgie>" determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in

AMERICA GRATE AGAIN ISN'T FREE!

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Checkmate

Dec 25, 2017, 10:29:15 PM12/25/17
Checkmate! In article <p1sbi8$b4k$1...@news.albasani.net>,
Jani...@comcast.net says...
That's because your Governor is a liberal cock-sucking piece of shit who
thinks taxing the shit out of people and businesses and regulating the
fuck out of anything and everything is going to "fix" things. Of course
businesses either eventually decide to leave, or they don't move there in
the first place. Time to elect another dumbass B-movie action figure!

mixed nuts

Dec 25, 2017, 10:31:57 PM12/25/17
Oil prices have been rising.

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Dec 25, 2017, 10:50:16 PM12/25/17
Maybe the Golden State Skinheads can run for governor after they get the
settlement money from when they we attacked by liberals right there in
front of the state capitol building when the governor didn't even come
out and tell the liberals to shut up and let the nice nazis have some
free speech.

--
Grizzly H.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Dec 26, 2017, 8:14:33 AM12/26/17
On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 19:29:11 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; "💩
<ricks...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
<MPG.34ab61e09...@news.altopia.com>:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>💩! In article <p1sbi8$b4k$1...@news.albasani.net>, Jani...@comcast.net
>says...
>

>>x-no-archive: whoops! On 12/25/2017 6:04 PM, mixed nuts wrote:
>>>It's been going up since Obama left office.  $0.80 in won year.  It's
>>>the Trump economy. Everybody gets a lot more money. Good thing my car
>>>gets 30 mpg unless they block off the bridge to let the dangerous gas
>>>tanker into the harbor and I get stuck in 5 mph traffic for an hour.
>>They just raised gas taxes in November. Was paying $2.60, now I'm
>>paying around $3.40. Yay California. Nothing like a regressive tax to
>>show how much you care about the poor.
>
>That's because your Governor is a liberal cock-sucking piece of shit who
>thinks taxing the shit out of people and businesses and regulating the
>fuck out of anything and everything is going to "fix" things. Of course
>businesses either eventually decide to leave, or they don't move there
>in the first place. Time to elect another dumbass B-movie action
>figure!

nice meltdown. you sound like you must drive 80 miles each way to get to the only store and it's a wal mart.

gas is still subsidized. if it weren't you'd pay what most of the rest of the free world pays for gasoline and it ain't cheap, whiner.

kensi

Dec 26, 2017, 8:00:38 PM12/26/17
On 12/25/2017 9:27 AM, Bill (not Jillians) DOW #3 wrote:
Why should he, when it does such a good job of making you froth? When I
find something that's effective I tend to stick with it for as long as
it remains effective.

*snicker*

in here." ~Checkmate

kensi

Dec 26, 2017, 8:12:55 PM12/26/17
On 12/25/2017 4:20 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <evk24dhgndecl8djm...@4ax.com>,
> sk...@invalid.invalid says...
>
>> It appears you are not likely to do anything but whine.
>
> I don't give a major fuck about politics anymore.

Check your privilege.

> Once you realize how dysfunctional the "system" is in terms of the
> average American changing any of it, and how the uber-rich have not only
> manipulated the rules, but manipulated our access to fixing the rules,
> the obvious course of action (at my age, anyway) is

insurrection. You don't use just 1 of the four boxes of liberty (the
ballot box) then give up. Unless you're a privileged git who is getting
by and not in mortal danger of being shot, starved, jailed, raped, or
otherwise severely fucked up because of the illegitimate Drumpf regime.

> Once I get to the stage where I can remove myself from the wage-earning
> stream, or at least drastically reduce my dependence on it, I'm free to
> go about my business,

Not everyone is so privileged. Women, blacks, Muslims, the disabled and
others with significant medical expenses ... which last category could
easily, of course, include *your* future self, say five or ten years
from now.

> I figure I'll be in the ground by then anyway.

Again, see above re: privilege, you selfish git.

> I'll let the likes of Nads and Kensi beat their heads against the wall
> until they eventually come to the same conclusion.

Never going to happen. Though it's nice to know that you were thinking,
and frothing, about me all through Christmas Day.

*snicker*

> My generation went through the same bit back in the seventies, and look
> where that got us.

It got us women's liberation and civil rights. Rosa Parks can now sit
wherever she likes on the bus, se whichever drinking fountain she likes,
vote against Roy Moore (R-AL) in an Alabama election and help win it for
Doug Jones (D-AL), and speak out against chuckleheads like Kevin Spacey
(R-NAMBLA), corrupt politicians like Scott Pruitt (R-EXXON) and Ajit Pai
(R-VERIZON), and downright evil motherfuckers like Steve Bannon
(R-NEONAZI) without getting lynched.

kensi

Dec 26, 2017, 8:14:53 PM12/26/17
On 12/25/2017 10:29 PM, Checkmate wrote:

> That's because your Governor is a liberal cock-sucking piece of shit who
> thinks taxing the shit out of people and businesses and regulating the
> fuck out of anything and everything is going to "fix" things. Of course
> businesses either eventually decide to leave, or they don't move there in
> the first place. Time to elect another dumbass B-movie action figure!

Per your theory, there wouldn't even *be* any businesses in the Nordic
countries -- too socialist so they'd all leave and none would move in.

Explain, then, the existence of IKEA and Lego, ko0ky?

kensi

Dec 26, 2017, 8:17:48 PM12/26/17
On 12/25/2017 2:16 AM, Checkmate wrote:

> How come *I* didn't have to live in my car or a three bedroom house with
> 15 other people? Maybe it's because I'm white, or because I was bawn in
> the U-S-A...

It's because you were born back before the right-wing putsch started by
Reagan and continued by the Bushes, Clintons, Obama, and Drumpf. The one
where the Baby Boomers who had benefited so much from things like the
New Deal, the Great Society programs, and the GI Bill pulled the fucking
ladder up behind them and consigned subsequent generations to poverty,
because "fuck you, that's why".

Checkmate

Dec 26, 2017, 9:08:58 PM12/26/17
Checkmate! In article <7bu54dtqs5hmmfmll...@4ax.com>,
sk...@invalid.invalid says...

> On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 20:17:43 -0500, kensi
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
> >On 12/25/2017 2:16 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> >
> >> How come *I* didn't have to live in my car or a three bedroom house with
> >> 15 other people? Maybe it's because I'm white, or because I was bawn in
> >> the U-S-A...
> >
> >It's because you were born back before the right-wing putsch started by
> >Reagan and continued by the Bushes, Clintons, Obama, and Drumpf. The one
> >where the Baby Boomers who had benefited so much from things like the
> >New Deal, the Great Society programs, and the GI Bill pulled the fucking
> >ladder up behind them and consigned subsequent generations to poverty,
> >because "fuck you, that's why".
>

> What was that froth award? Cus you just earned a golden one.

Kensi must be either a Millennial or Generation X-er. They all have a
list of excuses for their failures. We just did what we had to do, and
here we are.

Ms Kitty

Dec 27, 2017, 12:58:54 AM12/27/17

"mixed nuts" wrote i:

> It's been going up since Obama left office. $0.80 in won year. It's the
> Trump economy. Everybody gets a lot more money.
>
> Good thing my car gets 30 mpg unless they block off the bridge to let the
> dangerous gas tanker into the harbor and I get stuck in 5 mph traffic for
> an hour.

I thought you drove a 500 hp car to work? What car like that gets
30 mpg?

Nadegda

Dec 27, 2017, 1:14:19 AM12/27/17
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 18:36:52 -0700, Skeeter wrote:
> Well you certainly walk like a robot.

Proof, kooky?
Ad hominem noted.
Lack of a cogent rebuttal to kensi's position noted.

Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

Fakey couldn't teach a monkey to eat a banana, much less answer a direct
question posed to him. -- Fakey's Dogwhistle Holder

Nadegda

Dec 27, 2017, 1:16:48 AM12/27/17
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 18:08:55 -0800, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <7bu54dtqs5hmmfmll...@4ax.com>,
> sk...@invalid.invalid says...
>

>> On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 20:17:43 -0500, kensi
>> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>> >It's because you were born back before the right-wing putsch started
>> >by Reagan and continued by the Bushes, Clintons, Obama, and Drumpf.
>> >The one where the Baby Boomers who had benefited so much from things
>> >like the New Deal, the Great Society programs, and the GI Bill pulled
>> >the fucking ladder up behind them and consigned subsequent generations
>> >to poverty, because "fuck you, that's why".
>>
>> What was that froth award? Cus you just earned a golden one.
>
> Kensi must be either a Millennial or Generation X-er. They all have a
> list of excuses for their failures. We just did what we had to do, and
> here we are.

You can't honestly claim that the "difficulty level", as it were, is not
way higher for Millennials and Gen-X than it was for Boomers. Compare
housing prices and tuition fees in 1970 and 2010 in constant dollars, for
example.

Checkmate

Dec 27, 2017, 1:47:05 AM12/27/17
Checkmate! In article <p1vdsf$j97$4...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
When I got out of the Army, I was making a whopping $5.11 an hour as a
cable TV technician and driving a '55 Buick... and I bought a tiny little
run-down house in a cheap neighborhood for $20,500 using the GI bill, so
no down payment. All it cost me was two years of my life and a chance at
getting killed. And YOU...?

mixed nuts

Dec 27, 2017, 8:36:22 AM12/27/17
Power setting at economy cruise. Lean it out wonce I get to cruising
altitude. Energy management.

Fast cars have low aerodynamic drag. Powerful motors get the
powerfulness from being very efficient. Didn't used to be that way but
it is now because computers.

The only time you need 500 hp is when yer fkin' with bozos. You don't
see a lot of them commuting to high tech jobs in the big city.

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Dec 27, 2017, 12:43:19 PM12/27/17
x-no-archive: yes
Oh, you mean the working class guys you claim to care so much about but
constantly disrespect every time you talk about them?

mixed nuts

Dec 27, 2017, 2:40:58 PM12/27/17
Yeah. The guys with 16 cases of beer in the bed of they pickup truck
what been built up with $50k of amazing performance products from
<https://www.dieselpowerproducts.com> with the money they saved by
dumping the old lady so the kids could get SNAP and welfare bennies and
not bother him while he's shinin' his truck in Florida where the chicks
are half nekkid cuz there's no roofin' jobs in the winter where he comes
from.

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Dec 27, 2017, 2:45:12 PM12/27/17
x-no-archive: yes
It's a good thing you don't stereotype of anything like that. One might
think you're racist.

kensi

Dec 27, 2017, 2:55:20 PM12/27/17
On 12/27/2017 2:29 AM, Skeeter wrote:

> Thanks for proving my point.

But ko0ky, as Nadegda just observed, you don't *have* a point -- just
puerile name-calling because you couldn't rebut my observation that
proves you right-wingers wrong.

kensi

Dec 27, 2017, 3:03:24 PM12/27/17
Compare wages, for that matter. In constant dollars, not only has
shelter and education gone up massively, but wages have declined. The
median wage had peak purchasing power around 1970 and has worsened ever
since. The federal minimum wage has *really* gone down, since as a
dollar amount it hasn't been changed in decades, and meanwhile, inflation.

Nadegda is right. The "success" of boomers vs. millennials is
apples-to-oranges. You beat the game on "easy", then demanded we beat it
on "nightmare", and when a lot of us didn't you then berated us and said
we all had a list of excuses for our failures. Like it's somehow our
fault. Like we're the ones who gutted the New Deal, let the minimum wage
stagnate, de-regulated the banks and real estate, and all of that, when
all of that was done by old white male Boomer-age politicians.

In other words, YOU did well, then YOU turned up the difficulty setting,
then YOU had the gumption to blame US for not performing as well as you
had done at the lower difficulty setting.

Fuck you. Fuck all of you.

mixed nuts

Dec 27, 2017, 3:24:02 PM12/27/17
They stereotype themselves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxpdX4t338Q

I suppose I could send them money and blankets and pants and diapers
diapers so they wouldn't have to run around in their undies.

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Dec 27, 2017, 5:19:08 PM12/27/17
x-no-archive: yes
Maybe you could send some real clothes here too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcux1BvRvvs

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Dec 27, 2017, 6:35:27 PM12/27/17
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 20:00:33 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>Why should he, when it does such a good job of making you froth? When I
>find something that's effective I tend to stick with it for as long as
>it remains effective.
>
>*snicker*

Hell, you've been on the Mediterranean diet for
ten years but you're still a big fat hog.

So much for sticking with effectiveness.

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory "...leap tall buildings in a single bound!" Hall

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Dec 27, 2017, 6:35:28 PM12/27/17
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 18:36:52 -0700, Skeeter <sk...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 20:12:49 -0500, kensi<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>Well you certainly walk like a robot.

That's what happens when she appears in public
with her favorite butt plug inserted.

Sn!pe

Dec 27, 2017, 7:43:08 PM12/27/17
Dweebledee kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> dweebled:

> Fuck you. Fuck all of you.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse.

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

%

Dec 27, 2017, 7:48:56 PM12/27/17
On 2017-12-27 5:38 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 15:03:19 -0500, kensi
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Fuck you. Fuck all of you.
>

> A lib response. making americas great again

yes yes , fk me all

sn❄wflake@gmail.c❄m

Dec 27, 2017, 8:15:54 PM12/27/17
> =?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=n 2=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=17-12-27 5:38 PM, Skeeter wr=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=te:

>> =?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=n Wed, 27 Dec 2=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=17 15:=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=3:19 -=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=5=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?==?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=, kensi
>> <kkensingt=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=n=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=1@gmail.n=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=spam.invalid> wr=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=te:

>>> Fuck y=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=u. Fuck all =?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=f y=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=u.

>> A lib resp=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=nse. making americas great again

>yes yes , fk me all

https://www.y=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=utube.c=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=m/watch?v=yud6Ut4_j9I

kensi

Dec 27, 2017, 8:53:44 PM12/27/17
On 12/27/2017 7:36 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 14:55:15 -0500, kensi
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 12/27/2017 2:29 AM, Skeeter wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>> But ko0ky, as Nadegda just observed, you don't *have* a point -- just
>> puerile name-calling because you couldn't rebut my observation that
>> proves you right-wingers wrong.
>
> Another froth from the kinsitard.

We *know* you don't have anything but puerile name-calling left in your
quiver; no need to keep demonstrating that for us.

mixed nuts

Dec 27, 2017, 10:32:12 PM12/27/17
They should come here and show the bozos how to do that.

--
Grizzly H.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Dec 28, 2017, 11:01:11 AM12/28/17
On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 15:03:19 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

Crying, whining, blubbering libtards. They failed
and they can't accept they failed so they attempt
to blame it on hard times only they experienced.

LOL!

%

Dec 28, 2017, 12:58:29 PM12/28/17
Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at www.y=.
If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
Check your network connection.
If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has
permission to access the Web.

%

Dec 28, 2017, 12:59:22 PM12/28/17
are you in the seneca pit

mixed nuts

Dec 28, 2017, 2:01:55 PM12/28/17
I don't know where that is. Seneca Coal went bankrupt. Maybe they have
a pit but it's not around here.

--
Grizzly H.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Dec 28, 2017, 2:05:22 PM12/28/17
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 14:01:50 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "mixed nuts
<p23f30$1cjt$1...@gioia.aioe.org>:

>On 12/28/2017 12:59 PM, % wrote:
MAKE AMERICA DIG COAL OUT OF A MINE AGAIN

>Maybe they have
>a pit but it's not around here.

it's in the oval office.

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Janithor

Dec 28, 2017, 2:11:06 PM12/28/17
x-no-archive: yes

On 12/28/2017 11:05 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
Why were you disrespecting %? That's not cool.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Dec 28, 2017, 2:22:34 PM12/28/17
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 11:11:03 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; "Janithor
<Jani...@comcast.net>" determined that the following was of great
<p23fk9$rkm$2...@news.albasani.net>:

>x-no-archive: whoops!
>
>On 12/28/2017 11:05 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood 🐶 Whistle Holder
why should anybody care what someone like me with a 57 IQ thinks?

mixed nuts

Dec 28, 2017, 2:23:06 PM12/28/17
Being a disrespectful asshole on the internets is the new cool.

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Dec 28, 2017, 2:27:35 PM12/28/17
x-no-archive: yes

On 12/28/2017 11:22 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
Everybody is a genius on the internet, silly.

Janithor

Dec 28, 2017, 2:28:02 PM12/28/17
x-no-archive: yes
Did you know I'm a racist snowflake?

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Dec 28, 2017, 2:32:49 PM12/28/17
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 14:23:01 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "mixed nuts
<p23gan$1ev5$1...@gioia.aioe.org>:

>On 12/28/2017 2:11 PM, Janithor wrote:
>>On 12/28/2017 11:05 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood 🐶 Whistle Holder
i hacked checkmate's killfile and put % in there.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Dec 28, 2017, 2:34:44 PM12/28/17
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 11:27:32 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; "Janithor
<p23gj6$ovj$1...@news.albasani.net>:

>x-no-archive: whoops!
>
>On 12/28/2017 11:22 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood 🐶 Whistle Holder
not based on the sine waves that i seen...

mixed nuts

Dec 28, 2017, 2:51:41 PM12/28/17
Faux Nooz is blaming Crooked Hillary's arrogance for Trump winning.
Must be they're catching something in the wind. Doesn't look good.

--
Grizzly H.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Dec 28, 2017, 2:56:42 PM12/28/17
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 11:27:59 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; "Janithor
<p23gk1$ovj$2...@news.albasani.net>:

>x-no-archive: whoops!
>
>On 12/28/2017 11:23 AM, mixed nuts wrote:
>>On 12/28/2017 2:11 PM, Janithor wrote:
>>>On 12/28/2017 11:05 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood 🐶 Whistle Holder
well... you DO complain a lot about all kinds of stuff, as snowflakes are wont to do. maybe you're just a cynic.

Janithor

Dec 28, 2017, 3:15:08 PM12/28/17
x-no-archive: yes

On 12/28/2017 11:56 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
Are you going to the fair?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KxkMLAZlzw

Nadegda

Dec 28, 2017, 3:17:16 PM12/28/17
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 13:56:36 -0600, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy
The two aren't mutually exclusive -- just look at Checkmate, the cynical
Islamophobe.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

Fakey couldn't teach a monkey to eat a banana, much less answer a direct
question posed to him. -- Fakey's Dogwhistle Holder

Checkmate

Dec 28, 2017, 7:11:57 PM12/28/17
Checkmate! In article <jnc84dhh4m8td0tb9...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...
Can you even believe this delusional whiny bitch blaming everyone else
for the failures of her tattooed, green-haired, nose pierced video game-
playing, couch potato gang of mutants? On the one hand, she claims to be
a college professor with a Ph. D, and on the other hand, she's whining
about the minimum wage! Last I heard, college professors were well above
the minimum wage, and yet "she" would have us believe her life is just so
unbearable, and it's all "our" fault. It's a good thing I didn't have
that attitude when I was growing up or I wouldn't own a paid-off house,
several cars, and a successful business! I smell LO0ZAH!

--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

The Killer Asswurm (who's so sick he's actually dying) threatens me: "i
guess i'm glad you'll never face me , two attempted murder raps is more
than enough".

LOL!

"i get support here it's just written between the lines"

-persent The Asswurm, trying to explain that people really DO like him...
but they have to write it "between the lines". You know... the parts
where everything's blank.

"I'm simply going to focus my efforts. I've dropped my trolling
endeavors in six groups just to help increase the pressure on you."

-Baby Matthew "Mad Hatter" Moulton explains how he plans to "destroy"
me+... back in 2001

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved

Nadegda

Dec 28, 2017, 7:22:21 PM12/28/17
I smell KOOK ... and it's not coming from kensi, conservatard.

Checkmate

Dec 28, 2017, 8:02:17 PM12/28/17
Checkmate! In article <p23fk9$rkm$2...@news.albasani.net>,
Jani...@comcast.net says...

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 12/28/2017 11:05 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
> Emeritus ?? wrote:
> > On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 14:01:50 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "mixed nuts
> > <melops...@undulatus.budgie>" determined that the following was of
> > great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> > <p23f30$1cjt$1...@gioia.aioe.org>:

It's outrageous! He's been all uppity ever since Emmett apologized to
him, but nobody else.

Checkmate

Dec 28, 2017, 8:04:07 PM12/28/17
Checkmate! In article <p23gj6$ovj$1...@news.albasani.net>,
Jani...@comcast.net says...

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 12/28/2017 11:22 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
> Emeritus ?? wrote:
> > On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 11:11:03 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; "Janithor
> > <Jani...@comcast.net>" determined that the following was of great
> > importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> > <p23fk9$rkm$2...@news.albasani.net>:
> >
> >> x-no-archive: whoops!

Not from what I've seen...

Checkmate

Dec 28, 2017, 8:05:38 PM12/28/17
Checkmate! In article <p23gk1$ovj$2...@news.albasani.net>,
Jani...@comcast.net says...

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 12/28/2017 11:23 AM, mixed nuts wrote:
> > On 12/28/2017 2:11 PM, Janithor wrote:
Why not add disrespectful asshole to your resume? People tend to puff
those up anyway.

Checkmate

Dec 28, 2017, 8:11:09 PM12/28/17
Checkmate! In article <p241rr$j97$2...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
Do ya smell a little stinky-bait, too? >8^)

Checkmate

Dec 28, 2017, 8:25:51 PM12/28/17
Checkmate! In article <p23jg9$j97$2...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...

> On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 13:56:36 -0600, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy
> Whistle Holder Emeritus ?? wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 11:27:59 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; "Janithor
> > <Jani...@comcast.net>" determined that the following was of great
> > importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> > <p23gk1$ovj$2...@news.albasani.net>:
> >
> >>x-no-archive: whoops!

ME... a cynic?

Checkmate

Dec 29, 2017, 3:40:50 AM12/29/17
Checkmate! In article <27f84d9alaqf6luv5...@4ax.com>,
sk...@invalid.invalid says...

> On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 15:03:19 -0500, kensi
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
> >Fuck you. Fuck all of you.
>

> A lib response. making americas great again

You know how hard it is for those minimum wage-earning Ph. D. college
professors. It's enough to make anyone bitter.

pandora

Jan 2, 2018, 2:22:29 AM1/2/18
On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 08:19:03 -0800, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <iKWdnZgr2c3eidzH...@giganews.com>,
> noe...@none.not says...

>> > You know how us scientists and engineers are.  It's in the True News
>> > (not fake) about how we're destroying America with lying about
>> > everything like climate change and evolution and dinosaurs and not
>> > letting Jesus take the wheel.
>> >
>> > You get what you get until the Great March Forward kicks in very
>> > bigly.
>> >
>> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1os_wge8yME
>>
>> I'll take that as a 'no'.
>
> As I recall, he didn't used to be like this.

Things are different now.

Checkmate

Jan 2, 2018, 2:48:09 AM1/2/18
Checkmate! In article <x4idnY_aZr2trtbHnZ2dnUU7-
Vmd...@scnresearch.com>, pan...@peak.org says...
Apparently.