>>> Crack for dongle-key for Cubase ???

Jeff

Aug 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/26/96

Does anyone have software to crack Steinberg's dongle for Cubase (PC) ?

Dave Nicholson

Aug 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/29/96

>Does anyone have software to crack Steinberg's dongle for Cubase (PC) ?

why? do you want to buy some?

dave nicholson
email: d.nic...@steinberg.de

Williamson

Aug 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/30/96

Yeah, I bought some. It's called Cubase Audio 3.0XT for windows.
Available at most fine Music Software Stores. Best of all, this
software really does "crack the dongle". Cost: about $525.

I've seen it all on the net. By the way does anyone have a copy of
Wavelab 10.01. Can you say........handcuffs?
--
_________________

base jase
illy...@bunt.com
_________________

Igor Akaev

Aug 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/30/96

At 09:43 PM 8/26/96 +0000, you wrote:
>Does anyone have software to crack Steinberg's dongle for Cubase (PC) ?

Yesterday I was at the big Moscow computer blackmarket ;-) and bought a
CD-ROM called - multimedia programs (the price was about 6 bucks) There are
6 versions of Cubase on it - from Cubasis Audio to Cubase 3.0 - all cracked
(among the other 100 programs like Finale or Encore ;-) What can I say? I
don't need it, 'cos I have a Cubase Audio 1.6 and Cubase Score 1.13 and both
dongles, and I'm happy with them, 'cos I absolutely don't have any problems
with them. All works fine. And all these pirated Cubases - I tried to
install 3.0 for example, though I absolutly don't need all these new
features like the color or any Style-tracks or Studio modules - I just
wanted to see is it cracked perfectly. Not of course. I had GPF every 2
minutes - even if I didn't touch a mouse at all. Cubase is very difficult to
crack, really :-)
But I know that some people in Russia make pirated dongles for Cubase (the
price - about 100 bucks) - that's not so good ;-) Steinberg, you hear me?

Igor Akaev
Moscow, Russia
pop-dance music producer/arranger/composer
currently on Cubase Audio 1.6 for CBX D5 and Cubase Score 1.13

phos...@mbox.vol.it

Aug 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/30/96

Hallo everybody,

I'm new to the list.
My best salutations to all the list members.

>>Does anyone have software to crack Steinberg's dongle for Cubase (PC) ?

Do you need any software to "crack" it?

Just jump on it! ;-)

Bye

Marco Scocchera
STUDIO 9-Phosphorus Productions
Rome-Italy
phos...@mbox.vol.it

chomaj...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2014, 7:04:16 AM11/18/14
On Monday, August 26, 1996 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, Jeff wrote:
> Does anyone have software to crack Steinberg's dongle for Cubase (PC) ?

how to fix the no protective device problem when installing hypersonic

Phil W

Nov 19, 2014, 6:10:39 AM11/19/14
<chomaj...@gmail.com>:
> On Monday, August 26, 1996 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, Jeff wrote:
>> Does anyone have software to crack Steinberg's dongle for Cubase (PC) ?
>
> how to fix the no protective device problem when installing hypersonic

Notice, you´re replying to a thread from 1996 - thus, the question is
already 18 years old!

Back to topic: just buy the stuff, if you really want to use it