[ORIGINS] USS CONSTELLATION GRA ANOIS AGUS GO DEO*

1 view

Mark Chessman

Jan 22, 2010, 9:35:07 PM1/22/10
GRA ANOIS AGUS GO DEO*

MISSION DATE 02-06.0130

Erika=E2=80=99s quarters Residence of the High Priestess.

=E2=80=9CThe Captain took her where?=E2=80=9D Erika looked astonished at As=
tor who had just received the report from Constellation. =E2=80=9CI=E2=80=
=99m going to see my mother, uh, but NOT dressed like this, and Uncle John =
if you are coming with me you=E2=80=99d better get out of your party clothe=
s as well.=E2=80=9D She managed to almost suppress the giggle looking at As=
tor=E2=80=99s S & M styled outfit.

=E2=80=9CGo change I=E2=80=99ll make the arrangements,=E2=80=9D Astor reach=
ed for his uniform tunic with the communicator in his hand.

{{{Hill, who is on duty in Transporter Room A}}} Astor demanded.

{{{Technician Lords, Boson}}} Hill responded.

{{{Have her ready to beam two aboard on my mark}}} Astor finished flipped h=
is communicator shut and turned to see, Erika, dressed, as he had never see=
n her before.

=E2=80=9CName Bearer, we finally meet, it was a shame that your duplicate h=
ad to be destroyed, he was such fun to torture,=E2=80=9D the woman snarled.

She was quicker than she appeared and was on Astor with a hypospray before =
he could react, such was the shock of seeing another perfect Erika.=20

Astor struggled to keep the spray from contacting with his skin and the two=
rolled onto the floor knocking a small table with crockery over with a cla=
tter.

Erika ran from her room to see what the noise was about and saw the struggl=
e. Still tucked in the rear of the waistband of the silky shorts was the .3=
8 snub nose revolver Uncle John had loaned her. She drew and aimed as Astor=
got his feet under the woman=E2=80=99s body and pushed her off. Erika fire=
d, again, and then a third time. Eight of the nine pellets ejected from the=
barrel struck home. The woman was down with shoulder and abdomen wounds, b=
ut not yet dead, she screamed, =E2=80=9CI have failed you,=E2=80=9D and plu=
nged the hypospray deeply into her own left thigh. She was dead almost inst=
antly.

=E2=80=9CShe=E2=80=99s dead Uncle John, good lords she=E2=80=99s me and she=
=E2=80=99s dead,=E2=80=9D Erika shuddered.

{{{Lord=E2=80=99s two live and one corpse to beam up now.}}} Astor ordered =
and they began to dematerialize.

As they rematerialized, Technician Lords took one look at Erika and peeled =
off her duty tunic and offered it to the young ensign. Erika realizing the =
silk tap pants shorts were her only wardrobe promptly accepted.

=E2=80=9CNice shooting, kiddo,=E2=80=9D Astor smiled, =E2=80=9Cwould have b=
een better to have taken that one alive, but that was her choice.=E2=80=9D

=E2=80=9CLords, be sure to get that down to Doctor Douglass for autopsy bef=
ore it rots on my pads,=E2=80=9D Astor tossed over his shoulder, =E2=80=9CE=
nsign Kowalski and I will be in sick bay seeing after her mother.=E2=80=9D

The technician rolled the body over, looked at that face and screamed, and =
then she called security to remove the body of Erika Kowalski.

MD 06. 0130 doppelgangers murderers and conspirators oh my=E2=80=A6=20

*Love, Now and Forever [Gaelic]

R R Bedford
markche...@yahoo.com=20
drofd...@gmail.com