http://www.atdhe.net/...tonights Lions game not listed........

foamy

Aug 21, 2009, 4:58:18 PM8/21/09
...... anyone know of another site ?

Jim

ajh

Aug 21, 2009, 5:07:02 PM8/21/09
In article <KTDjm.42255$PH1.7332@edtnps82>, bomb...@sulet.net says...

> ...... anyone know of another site ?
>
> Jim

http://channelsurfing.net/

foamy

Aug 21, 2009, 5:14:42 PM8/21/09
In article <MPG.24f8ac55c...@news.shawcable.net>,
ajhen...@gmail.com wrote:

Great, thanks a lot Andy.

Jim

Professor

Aug 21, 2009, 8:56:44 PM8/21/09
foamy wrote:
> ...... anyone know of another site ?
>
> Jim
This one has worked for me in the past.

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=americanfootball

I wonder if the "adthe" site would just continue with
the Lions game after the Mtl-Sask game is over. The
last game I watched on this site was such a bad feed
(freezes video etc.) that I gave up and turned on the
radio. here's hoping this time!

Professor

foamy

Aug 21, 2009, 9:31:50 PM8/21/09
In article <4a8f4241$0$4367$c5fe...@read01.usenet4all.se>,
Professor <jayess...@pacificcoast.net> wrote:

>This one has worked for me in the past.
>
>http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=ameri
>canfootball

Thanks, I had that one bookmarked, but lost it when I formatted. Great to
have it back again.

>I wonder if the "adthe" site would just continue with
>the Lions game after the Mtl-Sask game is over. The
>last game I watched on this site was such a bad feed
>(freezes video etc.) that I gave up and turned on the
>radio. here's hoping this time!

Ya, for some reason it was terrible, and then now they aren't even showing
the Leos [ unless like you say they'll continue on after Montreal kicks the
Riders bums (sorry BQ, the old bet thingy) ].

I wonder if it was a volume/crashy prob, or a CFL / TSN attack ?

Jim

Jim