Martine Gaillard makes you withdraw from your savings account

Dennis

Apr 17, 2003, 8:33:19 PM4/17/03
On one lonely evening, I tuned into the Score. There she was, Martine
Gaillard. She was wearing a mighty short mini skirt. The cameraman was
clearly focusing on her gorgeous legs.

I got weak and proceeded to liquidate my savings account. If you know what
I mean.

http://thescore.ca/new_site/content/bios/martine.jpg

Joe P

Apr 17, 2003, 8:58:00 PM4/17/03
Actually you're lying, The Score never shows her legs. You want to know why?
Because she is VERY short. I think she's like 5 feet tall with very wide
hips actually. Don't get me wrong she is definitely cute. But as to not
accentuate her lack of height they always keep the camera above her waist.

"Dennis" <in...@untouchable.net> wrote in message

TylorB

Apr 17, 2003, 8:50:49 PM4/17/03

"Joe P" <jo...@videotron.ca> wrote in message

> Actually you're lying, The Score never shows her legs. You want to know
why?
> Because she is VERY short. I think she's like 5 feet tall with very wide
> hips actually. Don't get me wrong she is definitely cute. But as to not
> accentuate her lack of height they always keep the camera above her waist.

How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jack...@usenet.oas

Apr 17, 2003, 9:51:38 PM4/17/03
On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 21:47:24 -0400, Franken Stein <fra...@stein.com>
wrote:

>In article <b7nglg$2q4kp$1...@ID-135848.news.dfncis.de>,

>----------
>

>She's attractive, she's got a very nice voice and she knows hockey.
>
>That's all a woman needs to have :-)

She needs to own her own beer store to be perfect.

slc

Apr 17, 2003, 10:32:08 PM4/17/03

And drive her own taxi.

Ricky

Apr 18, 2003, 12:50:49 AM4/18/03
In article <r1pu9v4ko0vskpgg4...@4ax.com>,
schur...@rogerx.com says...

I'm with you guys, except that I don't think she knows a thing about
hockey. She's given the most wooden, scripted interviews I've ever seen.
And she doesn't know how to pronounce the players names let alone know
who they are. I know none of that matters when you have a boner. But
she used to have a job as a weather girl on 'The Weather Network' about 5
years ago. I used to get up 1/2 hour earlier just to watch her give the
weather. It didn't matter whose weather. It was an instant boner every
time she described a low pressure system moving across the Great lakes
region. Or anything else, now that I think of it. So I think she's
gorgeous, stunning, and completely enchanting. But she seemed a lot more
in her element in the weather studio than in a hockey rink.

switch625

Apr 18, 2003, 1:06:35 AM4/18/03
I do think she is cute, but I don't know, I lost some credibility in her
when she interviewed Mike Vanderjagt, and I swear, it looked like she was
going to crawl over the table and tear his shirt off. Nothing wrong with
some flirting, but really, it looked like she had more than love in her
eyes.

TylorB

Apr 18, 2003, 12:45:17 PM4/18/03
How dare you!!!!!!!

Llama

Apr 18, 2003, 1:33:44 PM4/18/03
wrote:

>In article <b7nglg$2q4kp$1...@ID-135848.news.dfncis.de>,
> "Dennis" <in...@untouchable.net> wrote:
>

>----------
>

>She's attractive, she's got a very nice voice and she knows hockey.

Sounds like the perfect woman. Can she cook?

Grant

Apr 18, 2003, 3:49:34 PM4/18/03
I sense some jealousy here.

"switch625" <heavydis...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Grant

Apr 18, 2003, 3:52:34 PM4/18/03
> >She's attractive, she's got a very nice voice and she knows hockey.
> >
> Sounds like the perfect woman. Can she cook?

As long as she is good in bed, I don't care about her cooking.

slc

Apr 18, 2003, 3:55:51 PM4/18/03

Won't know until she tries.

Ricky

Apr 18, 2003, 4:07:56 PM4/18/03
In article <r6m0avkrqj2k8vcu1...@4ax.com>,
schur...@rogerx.com says...

LOL !!!!

nJb

Apr 18, 2003, 4:13:12 PM4/18/03

So, you are saying you're spent? Well spent?
--
Jack

Rod's news

Apr 18, 2003, 4:59:25 PM4/18/03

"Joe P" <jo...@videotron.ca> wrote in message
> Actually you're lying, The Score never shows her legs. You want to know
why?

.... because she provides a very nice "upper body" presence ???

switch625

Apr 18, 2003, 6:05:59 PM4/18/03
I think you are right....

Grant

Apr 19, 2003, 12:23:41 AM4/19/03
But seriously though, someone should tell her to stop wearing those ugly
pants. She gotta show her legs and other assets.

"switch625" <heavydis...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Robert Ruddy

Apr 19, 2003, 8:18:11 AM4/19/03

I was hoping for a full body pic or at least upper body.

:0(

Rob (Go Sens and Martine!!!)

Huge Sports Fan

Apr 19, 2003, 9:56:19 AM4/19/03
"Robert Ruddy" <sen...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> I was hoping for a full body pic or at least upper body.
>
> :0(
>
> Rob (Go Sens and Martine!!!)

Ok, here you go:
http://www.queensu.ca/cfrc/images/denisonscore.jpg
http://www.canadianbaseballnews.com/StMary's/Margail.html

And check out this one about "IMAGINARY TV GIRLFRIEND". Her name is
mentioned there.
http://www.usc.uwo.ca/gazette/2003/april/8/arts%5Fand%5Fentertainment2.htm

"Some women did turn down UMM's request. Martine Gaillard, an anchor at The
Score, gave it some thought and said no, not just because of the premise but
also because of the type of magazine UMM is. The recent edition includes
topless models, an interview with a porn star and a contest to decide
Canada's sexiest bartender."
http://www.caaws.ca/Whats_New/2002/mar/journalist_equity.htm

Maestro

Apr 19, 2003, 2:15:38 PM4/19/03
Sens fans whackin off to a fully clothed sports reporter. Yeah, that seems
about right.

Robert Ruddy

Apr 21, 2003, 10:59:58 AM4/21/03
On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 09:56:19 -0400, "Huge Sports Fan" <m...@privacy.net>
wrote:

>"Robert Ruddy" <sen...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> I was hoping for a full body pic or at least upper body.
>>
>> :0(
>>
>> Rob (Go Sens and Martine!!!)
>
>Ok, here you go:
>http://www.queensu.ca/cfrc/images/denisonscore.jpg