SPLITTSVILLE!! KOBE BRYANT PREPARES TO FILE FOR DIVORCE!!

Kenny F.

Aug 4, 2007, 11:21:48 PM8/4/07
http://www.mediatakeout.com/9441/splittsville_kobe_bryant_prepares_to_file_for_divorce.html

SPLITTSVILLE!! KOBE BRYANT PREPARES TO FILE FOR DIVORCE!!

August 03, 2007. A few months ago MediaTakeOut.com reported that Kobe
Bryant and his wife Vanessa were facing marital problems. Well it now
looks like a divorce is imminent.

We spoke with a person extremely close to Kobe Bryant, who claims that
the 28 year old ball player is ready to put an end to his 6 year
marriage. The insider tells MediaTakeOut.com, "They've been trying [to
make things better] now for more than a year, but it's just not
working out ... Kobe's in the process of moving out [of their home]
and both are ready to officially end things."

But if you're expecting fireworks in the divorce battle - you might be
disappointed. According to our inside source, Kobe and Vanessa will
likely settle everything quietly. Our insider explains, "There's very
little for [Kobe and Vanessa] to fight over. Since there was no
pre-nuptial agreement, Vanessa's entitled to half the marital assets
.. Besides, Kobe stands to make a lot more money in the years to come
- and that will be all his."

During his professional career, Bryant is estimated to have drawn in
close to $200M in earnings. And the superstar's future earnings look
even brighter. The Lakers currently owe him $88.6 million in salary
over the next four seasons. And he has a number of very lucrative
endorsement deals - including one with $18M left on it from Nike.

Developing...

COMMENTS:

Cali2Atl

its about time!

Janea

it is about time.

kbro60

I agree! Its about time!

Cali2Atl

lol...Janea took the words right out of my mouth!

mmmama

[EXPLETIVE] kobe.

mmmama

f*&k kobe.

ybwu

Havent we been here before though? This is not the first time I've
hear this tale.

-THE EYE CANDY MAGAZINF...FOR WOMEN!
www.ctgmagazine.com
-PRE-SUBSCRIBE FOR YOUR COPY TODAY!

Podwatch

Well you knew that was going to happen!

myspace.com/podwatch

ladyinlove

Thank God!! she still has a chance to redeem herself. even Kim left
Diddy (finally) but she will def go bck to him. At least Kobe married
his girl. (Like that makes it any better)

KiKi223

I hope there's a prenup

Scarlett

Ok i'm not going to believe this ish...i need to go to a reputable
site and find out the real dirt lol

Well i don't feel sorry for them...i just hope he continues to take
care of his kids...now if he would've married me years ago...he
wouldn't be having this problem...lmao

candy82

i find it funny that the first 3 people said the same thing lol!! but
it really is about time.

and why does it look like she was drinking milk before they took that
picture above? i guess thats the shiny lip balm.

CARE

I don't believe it! But if so, who cares... She probably already has
her eye on one of his teammates.

batgirl45

Maybe for the best. She always looks unhappy! Never smiles.

ummok

now kobe can date all the white women he want...Just Playin

tami

KOBYE YOU BIG DUMMY! His parents never liked Vanessa. Now that
sourpuss gets all that $$$. Oh well, Vanessa I respect your hustle.
Kobye be SMART & sign a prenup next time.

SmurfetteSmurf

No and prenuptial,......thats like an oxymoron nowadays aint it,.. big
dummy

angel

its about damn time is correct! I wonder why he stayed with that
heffer. She always look like she have a problem,always look mad for
some reason. You know what I dont live with Kobe. Maybe she have a
reason why she always look like that. Those athlete's wives must have
a life of luxury but, very unhappy. The only happy looking couple I
see is Grant Hill and Tamia. Grant dont let me down baby!

MoniCat

He might as well just walk out the house and leave every gotd@mn thang
behind. GIVE her some sh!t before she start TAKING sh!t - just to stay
ahead of the 8ball.

Cali2Atl

she still has his spunk on her upper lip!

whisperchill

OH well I ain't gaining or losing money who I don't give a sh!t

MrsSJackson

*She's taking everything..everything..e-e-e-e-everything!!* (R.I.P
Gerald) If this is true, bout time..lol But if not, oh well, screw
Kobe.

pinklici

Wow...I bet she's sorry now that she didn't leave his azz a few years
ago with his rape charge. She woulda still got half his s/hit and not
have the world snicker while he played her for a fool

pinklici

Morning Scarlett...I heard that girl..lol

tiaje

Well she is a better pick than that thang he had in Colorado. Hope
that he didn't give her anything after messing with that trailer
trash. Just for him being a damn fool she needs to take half his
s/h/i/t. Stack your paper Vanessa.

phatbutt

THAT IS GOOD NEWS TO MY EARS WHAT TIME THE NEXT FLIGHT LEAVES FOR LA

esotericdredz

Unlike most athletes who get divorced at the end of their careers when
their earning potential is maxed out, Kobe is in the heart of his
career and will have many more dollars out there. He will be just
fine.

I still am not sure I believe this....They married so young and had to
deal with a lot of immaturity issues on both sides...Hopefully they
can keep it together....They have worked it out time and again...maybe
their relationship really does have 9 lives..

If not, K to tha B is still the best player in the
League...period....and will keep it movin' and do just fine

AgelessHarmony

I bet she nags a brotha to death. She just looks like it. He can't
take it no more. When you get your lips done, can you feel `em? She
looks like she either can't feel her lips or she sucks lemons a lot.
Mornin` all!

ladytee35

haha that is what his ass gets....oh she about to get
paid......usually i am not for divorce but i hope that non black woman
take all his cash jsut because he is an [EXPLETIVE]

Scarlett

Morning Pinklici..gurl i tried to tell him to come get with me...but
he didn't listen..oh well...LOL

travieboo7

she beeen through alot of shyt with him....but for real it's about
time

Pinkjelybean1

That's on his arrogant dumb azz, and he didn't even have her to sign a
prenuptial(?) agreement. His father was against this marriage from the
beginning. If you remember he and the father stopped speaking because
he was telling Cobe that he was to young to take his time. No his
arrogant knows everything. So that's what he gets!

Cali2Atl

why do black women care so much about who black men marry? who cares?
people are just people. Every race has gold diggers and playas.

nharris221

well at least we know his next girl won't be black either....these
athletes kill me always leaving the sistas behind for these snow
bunnies who just wants the $$$$$ but that's o.k. because
I am going to find me a white man!!!!!!! lol a RICH one at that

Cali2Atl

Well i live in ATL and I see tons of SISTA'S that are with old, fat,
rich men...im sure they are gold diggers too.

REDBONE37

Good morning my fellow inmates. I'm gone try to be good today but if
them hoes let me. Anyway I think that was the dumbess mistake Vanessa
ever made by not signing a pre-nup. See sometimes when people think
they so smart they be so dum. So if the judge doesn't award her
nothing once they get a divorce then she shouldn't cuz she should of
sign that pre-nup

Pinkjelybean1

Oh and I hate the way she pucker's her lips!
Annoys the s/h/i/t out of me!

blackdaddy1696

GOOODMOURNING MTO NEW OLD BLOGGERS & NEW BLOGGERS WELCOME TO THE MAD
HOUSE.LOL

Man alot of celebs like kobe are sawing there arms off to get out of
those marrages she stood by him when he cheated on her so I dont think
he's gonna mind her getting half.

myspace.com/blackdaddy1696

Cali2Atl

well California is a no fault divorce state and she will automatically
get half.

edugirl

IT IS ABOUT TIME THEY SPLIT. SHE SHOULD HAVE FILED FOR DIVORCE WHEN HE
GOT CAUGHT WITH THAT CHICK.

CALI2ATL, HOW YOU LIKE IT ATL? HIT ME UP AT EDUG...@GMAIL.COM.

meachie

TELL ME WHY I"M NOT SURPRISED?

hey

I don't believe this either. I'm going to check out ESPN.com to see if
this true.

Cali2Atl

I miss Oakland, but my family is here and I just bought a house, so
I'm staying.

Sicko

once you cheat publicly like that sh*t will never be the same no
matter how much the make up ring cost

mzsouthernprincess

lmao@ da comments....

I mean, they just didnt have that "We're truly in love and happy" look
about them. Kobe looked like he was fake smiling all da time, and dat
girl was just mean lookin. like someone commented earlier, hell i dont
live wit em. Hopefully this move is for tha best for both of them.
HOWEVER next time...Kobe, be smart boo.

prettykrazything

[EXPLETIVE] kobe.........who cares

sexychrisy

They made it through the trial and the rumors and now they can't make
it work.I don't think they were ever had a real marriage. She'll get
one nice divore settlement though.

Sikskillz84

shes dumb hot!!!

baller

She will be paid

debebelle

I never did like Kobe...Its just something about him that makes me
say, "uuuggh"

Cali2Atl

i dont think he is cute, never did.

cremesaver

dang these iphone/ipod ppl getting on my last nerve.. who got a
nuzzle??

@blackdaddy
moanin my fellow floridian howzit going?

$$$chi chinggggg$$$ is all i gotta say

JukeBox

he cheated (which is the worst any one can do in a marriage) and they
stayed together, and now they want to divorce? what happened? did he
forget to take out the garbage?

Kobe, what the hell are you doing? stay in the marriage. It will be
hard to find the right girl for you without her thinking of your
money.

Sweetness1

Hell, he "woo'ed" her when she was still in high school,
most of us women are both young AND dumb when we put up with our men
telling us "I slept with this b*tch..oops I slipped and fell on her
p*ssy, it was her fault baby, she's the hoe!"
Vanessa could have been got half when he cheated the 1st time..but its
that f*ckin lifestyle that make these women say
"Hell, at least he come home to me", BULLSH!T

Fari

WHAT??? THOUGHT THEY "SQUASHED ALL BEEF"

uLUVit

Its Cheaper to keep her!

standard

LOL @ Scarlett what's up?

I guess they tried to work it out after the rape charges. it looks
like she at least tried to make it work, she better then me though, i
would've been left. Kobe was smart by not having her sign a pre-nup,
like it said he's at the prime of his career so he's not gonna miss
whateva he has to give her.

HauteCoutureDiva

Who gives a flying f***???

ShoSexy

This seems to be the year of women getting a back bone and ending
these already dead relationships..

KOBE BETTER GET A BLOOD TEST FOR THAT 2ND BABY BECAUSE WORD ON THE
SKREET IS HE AINT THE DADDY.

DaBestMom

Damn, Kobe I know your mama taught you better. You didn't make her
sign a pre-nup? WTF!!!! That was the stupidest [EXPLETIVE]. And then
his family didn't like her anyway. They always say, "mama knows best."
His mama could probably see that she was a gold-digger, that why they
didn't like her ass. Oh well, another one bites the dust.

xugarbush-nyc

IS THIS ACTUALLY GONNA GO THROUGH? AND IF IT DOES I WOULD'T BE SHOCKED
BESIDES THINGS BEWTWEEN THEM HAVEN'T BEEN ALL THAT GREAT I ASSUME EVER
SINCE HIS LIL SITUATION A COUPLE OF YRS BACK

blackdaddy1696

cremesaver

What up ma? Yeah thats right FLA STAND UP!! lol

Jahlove

she's bout to get paiddddddddd. KA CHING!!!

Scarlett

Whats Up Standard

Outkast1914

This thing lasted about 2 years later than I thought it would after
the trial....

Golddiggers, get ya pumps out and fly to L.A.

Its obvious the dumb a** can't see them from a mile away.....

babydoll185

HORAAAAY! Its about time

gyalyougood

Well they tried their best.
By the way in this picture she looks so much like Kim Kardashian.

divamarie

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye Bye Atlanta! I'm moving to Cali to get my man!!!

Cali2Atl

lol...divamarie! Cali is alot more fun too.

pinklici

@STANDARD...I think ole Kobe was dumb to not get a prenup. If he had
she would get a set amount that they had agreeg on. Now errything is
up for grabs, even the stuff he had before he married her. The only
thing safe is his future earnings.

ItsjustCaressa

You go girl!!! Get that damn money, embarrassing your stupid arse like
that, get that half on it! Then you stuck to that nicca like glue.
http://www.myspace.com/sweetjustice910

lovelione

Good. She know she wouldnt have wanted his black ass if he was a
regular...
i just feel bad for his pockets...
oh well. life....

NEXT !!

Reality

No surprise there. Saw that one coming, but it took long enough. Must
be hard for her to look at him now that the whole WORLD knows he's a
cheat! Bad enough when a man cheats, but when strangers know your
business...how embarrassing!

spdrwm

Hey Scarlett & blackdaddy!!!
lmao@ phatbutt

MsGleam

She hasn't been happy with Kobe for a long time. She probably has so
much resentment buildt up inside for being humiliated in front of the
world by Kobe! Girl take your half and what's left of your pride and
rebuild your life. Find a man who will love and respect you!

MySpace.com/MsGleam

smitty254

as long as he dont divorce the lakers i could give 2 shyts!

tmarti30

What up @cali2atl ??? I'm an ATL resident from Cali too (Long Beach).
Kobe n Vanessa were just too young and inexperienced to get married.
But at least they made it official. Kobe comes from a great family.
Jellybean and Nancy have been married almost 30 yrs. They didn't hate
Vanessa- they just felt neither was ready. This girl came straight out
of Orange County and married him right after High School. She didn't
even have a chance to live on her own or have her first job. That's
why I think she always looks so miserable. There's only so much
shopping she can do! Hopefully if they do divorce Vanessa will invest
in a business or go to College. Do something. I have know doubt Kobe
will be fine. Hopefully he wont go crazy with the women once he is
free.
Vanessa isnt a "snowbunny" to the dummy who said that...she is
Chicana. Mexican born in America. That's why her lips are thick...She
is a beautiful girl, so stop hating!

babydoll185

Whats the point of getting married if you are going to make your soon
to be significant other sign a freaking pre-nup. Its not suppose to be
like that. When people are truly in love they not thinking about no
pre-nup. Maybe they thought it would actually last till death do you
part.

Atlsexiydime

Who give a [EXPLETIVE]..

divamarie

@Cali2Atl: That's what I've been told... I've been considering the
move for sometime now, I'm sick of Atlanta. Now, Kobe has given me a
reason to really make it happen!!!

Scarlett

Hey Spdrwm!!!!

flyysouthrn

WHO CARES......

BUT SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME (& I KNOW THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE
THINKING THIS..) Y DOES VANESSA ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE SHE IS TRYING TO
SUCK SOMETHING OUT OF HER TEETH?

LMAO & SMH!!!!

chrissy

I CAN'T STAND KOBE ANYWAY DAMN RAPISTS...AND HE DID RAPE THAT GIRL
FORCED ANAL SEX UPON HER...ANYWAY VANESSA WILL CLEAN OUT HIS BANK
ACCOUNT AND IT SERVES HIM RIGHT BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO GIVE THE MONEY
TO BLACK WOMEN SO LET THOSE WHITE GIRLS CLEAN THEM OUT.. I DON'T CARE
IF SHE'S MEXICAN OR WHATEVER SHE LOOK WHITE TO ME...ANYWAY I'M NOT
SORRY FOR KOBE AT ALL I CAN'T STOMACH HIM..HE'S A PRICK....BUT THE
KIDS ARE CUTE..

[...]

jjones

I knew this day would come that's what he gets Mr. A Black Woman ain't
good enough I hope she takes him straight to the bank!!!!!!!!!
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackgyr30

Man [EXPLETIVE] Kobe!

He is a lil bitch and I hope Vanessa take him to the cleaners!

blackdaddy1696

spdrwm , Ms gleam & scarett

what up ladies.

beyonce_lookalike

i don't believe this one bit...

killertongue

YESS!!! so he can get with me!! and all I need is for him to lay it
down in the bedroom and to let me hold that credit card...not much!!
lol

Cali2Atl

TMARTI30...HEY! what part of Cali you from?

smitty254

@ chrissy

shut your racist azz up. I rememeber your ignorant ass from a long
time ago, u alwayz trying to down the blk man, and last time i checked
you were white and the daughter of a supposed "surgeon" in
cleveland..log on to tmz and kick rocks.

Cali2Atl

oh my bad. Long Beach...awesome land of Snoop Dogg.

Scarlett

Hey Blackdaddy!!!!!

QueenME209615

If this is TRUE..............Maybe Vanessa will stop looking like
FROWNEKA....... Rarely ever smiling.......Yawn on this post
too......Kobe lost it with me when he went to Colorado......

lifegroove

Not surprised!! Every since Kobe was banging white girls during his
marriage, the marriage went straight to the sewers. Vanessa is about
to get paid. I guess all the money in the world can not but happiness.

pinklici

Now homegirl actually has a reason to look pissed off.

sxycpa

Not surprised at all. She'll be fine finacially for the rest of her
life!!!

http://www.myspace.com/sxycpa30

BKBarbie

how do you spell SELFISH!!! now that his career is back on track he no
longer needs her services -she should not have allowed his handlers to
talk her into public disgrace at a press conference but I guess she
thought the payday was worth it - but did he change is ways ...
probably NOT! - whack up ladies the game shows no love and the money
does not solve the issues you may be living a fabo lifestyle but are
you happy - sad to see a young couple going thru this drama but she'll
be okay and so will his daughters - I wish them both PEACE as they go
their separate ways

Cali2Atl

cute pics sxycpa

SexyTexasChick22

Who gives a flying f*ck?

pinklici

@SMITTY254....Lawd...You sharpened your tongue this morning or
what?..Get'em. lol. I'm scurrred of you today.

monalisa6643

HE SHOULD OF LISTENED TO HIS MOTHER IN THE FIRST PLACE INSTEAD OF
TURNING ON HER. I HOPE HE HAS MADE AMMENDS WITH HIS FAMILY. TOO BAD
GOLDDIGGER IS GOING TO GET HALF OF HIS MONEY THOUGH. 1 DOLLAR SAYS SHE
GETS HER A MEXICAN MAN

spdrwm

LMAO @ Smitty....

Shaloka

He must have gotten tired of her cold fish a/s/s/!!

Shaloka

Good morning STANDARD, Scarlett, RAINBOW AND BLACK!!!

Scarlett

Good Morning Shaloka

delovely45

that's good for his black azz
she should have divorced him a long timwe ago
i hope she cleans hin out, he is not all that and ugly too

Yve

Kobe has been acting mentally ill...every other day on the new or
radio hes caugth say some random goofy stuff about L.A. and the
Lakers...hes been labeled a little Bytch (not my words)by newcasters
and radio DJ's and most of the citizens...sit back and watch...that
boy is going to have a break down!!!
The little homegirl is ready to get back to her roots....with her
money one of those little drive-by mexican gansters (her so called
boyfriend on the side) is going to come up real fast..

Thats all we need rich latino gansters....

tmarti30

Aw lawd- another Dummy! They come in all colors...See folks?!!

@Chrissy- FYI- the tone of a person's skin has nothing to do with
their RACE. There are light skinned and dark skinned people in EVERY
RACE. I've seen dark Italians (white) who look HISPANIC- for Godsakes!
Wake Up. Better yet- go read a World History Book. You sound really
stupid.

flyyhoneybrown

His wife looked like a porn star anyway!! I know she ain't giving that
diamond back!! Thats what you get when you marry a GROUPIE!!

tmarti30

@YVE- i almost forgot you. I hope you are not African American...cuz
your displaying some racist stereotypes yourself, my dear.

Remember Hate breeds hate. So check yourself.

flyyhoneybrown

@ chrissy

Were you in the room when it supposedly going down??? How can you make
a comment like that??

phineinphilly

This was a long time coming - but dam him for not having a prenup!

fashionroCz

MYSPACE.COM/OMME

STYLIST

pinklici

Has anyone checked to see if there are other sites reporting this?
Ya'll know MTO be pullin' stories outta they azzes.

mzarrogance

it's comical to me how some of you are talking bad about vanessa. what
did she do? all she did was stand by a trifling negro and honored her
vows. she looks unhappy. if your man cheated in public with some pwt,
you'd look the same way.

any woman in her right mind saw this one coming. that girl was going
to stick it out for a few more years (while the money grew) and then
leave him when he hits the correct money status that will ensure her
and her kids' lifestyle.

Cali2Atl

its not on tmz or perezhiltom

smitty254

@ pinklici

yoo that "chrissy" chick gets under my skin. she is some pathetic ass
young white ku klux klan wife in traing and she come on here always
trying to down the blk man with all that ignorant shyt her unemployed
daddy taught her. she had the nerve to say something about black
peopleand welfare a while ago, and when i hit her with the facts about
there are more white ppl on welfare. she tried to hit me with "my
daddy is a surgeon for the cleveland clinic" what she didnt know was I
work for a medical insurance company and did a search for the
cleveland clinic she talking about. that clinic is a place where you
go when you got the sniffles. its not even a major hospital that you
would employ surgeons. so like i said

chrissy...kick rocks

standard

@Smitty....LOL but i remember her....LMBAO

What's up Shaloka, Rainbowbright?Where's SBW i just knew she would b
all over this one....LOL

Kobe is a beast on the court and he's just getting started for real.
Honestly i don't think whateva she gets will hurt Kobe at all, it
those figures r right, if she gets 100mil, his Nike contract is worth
88mil alone, not including anything else. She should've left him after
the rape charges.

standard

Smitty, u not calling her out r u? its true though

CrunkHam

http://groups.myspace.com/mediatakeoutfan

Shaloka

@mzarrogance

The reason Vanessa gets dogged is because of her attitude and
disposition, that chickn need to smile!

girlygirl

Finally, now he can get him a real white girl!

smitty254

@ standard

hellllll yeah im calling the daughter of jim crow out aka chrissy

Offmymind

IF THIS STORY IS TRUE BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN IT ANYWHERE ELSE & MTO
LIES 80 % OF THE TIME!!!
I won't be suprised she's just a trophy wife...She's beautiful nice to
look at, good in bed and not good for much else...After two kids, a
rape trial, and a now stormy career reality has set in...Kobe did what
a lot of men do, they get caught up in good looks, good hair and do
something stupid...This marriage caused problems with Kobe and his
father, and he feel out with Carl Malone over this chick....Kobe is an
as*hole who likes to run the show, just like all that shyt that went
down between him and Shaq.

I think Kobe is becoming of age and he's starting to see the light on
a lot of stupid choices that he made in his life.

Shaloka

@ standard SBW went home for break and fell asleep lol!!

whynot

she never smiles...always looks pissed. They can both get on with
their lives......

jucija1

I'll believe it when I read it on ESPN.com

goddessgodiva

Nice outfit on her...Well you know you a baller when you tell a chick
a pre nup is not needed, whateva she takes you'll make it back in 5
years! That's ballin'

cantfademecom

www.cantfademe.com/bigdaddyjason

once again smart on the court, dumb in life. aint know way should he
have married her BURRITO EATIN
ASS. then turned around and had a baby. She came from nothing. "
That's what you call a HIGH PRICE HOE "

www.myghettotv.com

myboss74

I've been f-cking the shlt outta Vanessa since the bullshlt in
Colorado, and I've been waiting on my payday ever since
. I was about to dump her azz b/c she kept bullshlting when I brought
it up, basically I said b;tch it can be us, now get out there and gets
me my $$$$$$, and u know I said it just like Goldie from the Mack, PS
if anymore of u need me, and i'm only speaking to the married ones who
have something to gain from leaving hubby behind, i'm here for u-
mybo...@yahoo.com

carliss123

That's good for her..she needs to take what she can from his SORRY
STUPID AZZ!!!! She may not have the greatest personality but she's a
beautiful yound woman and the HUMILIATION that she had to indure when
he chose to let the whole world know that he RAPED A SCRAGGLY POOR
WHITE HOUSEKEEPER...well that sums it up!!! He's a piece of
[EXPLETIVE] and most of these women know a sucker when they see
one....she probably married him for the $$$ anyway so he gave her the
out she needed. And if I were a sister I'd be insulted if he tried to
get with me after all this but I would surely take him up on his offer
and use his ass until he's dry or gets rid of me!!!! PRICK!!!

ibd125

CAN U SAY HHHH AAAA LLLL FFFFF

smitty254

@ carliss123

kobe and his wife were high school sweet hearts, and newsflash kobe
was found not guilty of the charges by dna and other hard evidence. it
pisses me off that as u say a

"SCRAGGLY POOR WHITE HOUSEKEEPER"

has ruined this man's reputation, and alot of people still talk down
on this man. He should of never cheated on his wife but calling him a
rapist is not right!

sierra714

well its about time that he finally is gettin rid of the gold digger.
he was stupid not signing a pre-nup.

blackraspberry

She look like Kim Kardashian...another hoe perhaps! He must be tired
of that sour puss!

pinklici

@SMITTY254...I think you got to her...Chrissy done got real quiet...or
maybe her boss came back early from a meeting and caught her ignoring
her mop & bucket and using his computer to start
cyber-beef.....h[SPAM]!!!

stacee1

[EXPLETIVE] Kobe, he's a dirlick! hahaha!!! She straight now, she
don't need his ass anymore. She married him when she was young, now
she still young AND rich! Didn't have to work, didn't have to do
[EXPLETIVE]! that's what's up.

pinklici

@BLACKRASPBERRY..
I didn't notice till you mentioned it, but you're right. Vanessa do
favor that Armenian Super-Condom.

smitty254

lol @ pinklici

u killin it and blkraspbeery always got the jokes

8Balls

Good more Kobe for me, I am on my to Los Angeles right now.

Yve

@tmarti30 I dont need a checking from you anyone else....you need to
check yourself, or get in where you fit in....it is what it is...."HE"
is falling apart and "SHE" is a ex-homegirl getting back to her
roots......now what part is self-hating.....OH....I guess you thought
I was Latino......NOT!!

dont let the mexican name fool you!

mixed2beauty

Kobe is getting just what his hand called for,I can't stand his
arrogant ass...he should of waited a while before he married anyway,
they both were very young so I guess that's why he never had a
prenuptial agreement...anywho ching ching on the bling bling mami can
invest that dough in mexico and be set for life...

kimbo

that real life bratz doll is about to get paid!!!!!

keepitreal83

Should have married a mature SISTA with some class and business
sense....they always wanna go white or mixed....and then the
[EXPLETIVE] hits the fan!!!!!! Support BLACK on BLACK LOVE....

smachan

SMITTY, you know I'm ready who the hell is Chrissy, don't start none
won't be none..

Smitty, I didn't even read the post what happened...hey scarlett,
rainbow

strawcream

Oh please damn Kobe!

Breaking News! Breaking News!

Come into the Community News room to hear the juicy scoop for real you
will be shock!

gigi2007

Maybe Vanessa will start smiling now..Im sure she made his life pure
hell after that scandal..as he deserved..but I guess in the end its
not worth all of the mistrust and fighting..oh well, shes going to be
set for life and shes still young and gorgeous..so shes not losing out
on anything

Yve

@chrissy stop trying to be a internet ganster....one day it will catch
up with you!

smachan

scarlett when i read your comment on myspace the first thing i said
was YEAYA!

smitty254

smachan i dont even wanna write it out all again..you gonna have to
use your scroll up function on your keyboard lol

Scarlett

Hey Smachan!!!

I thought that was cute.... It's Friday!!!Everybody get CRUNK!!!!

blackraspberry

Thats what Kobe get for marrying a damn Bimbo!!! trying to go outside
your race and now she gonna take his azz straight to the BANK! Shid
that girl probably aint taking up the toot hole yall know how he did
that white girl...ravished her in that stinkin azz!

smachan

NOT THAT SERIOUS...LOL SMITTY ITS TOO MANY DAYUM POST...LOL

pinklici

Smachan lemme fill you in. Some white girl start talking out her face
& Smitty had to give her the business. It was fun, but you gotta read
the posts for more details ma.

pinklici

@Scarlett...That's what I'm talking about. At 5.15pm I will be @ BBQ'S
with a order of shrimp and a lychee martini

tish01

thank goodness its over.

Scarlett

Pinklici

Wait for me...i'm going with you!!!!...lol

khetkhel4

for the bbw
mommyhas4.com

Shaloka

LOL @YVE ur name is mexican???

@Pinklici

foolin with me ur gonna be late because I am On some the same ish
Standard was on MON & TUES. I ain't doin' a damn thing and I will be
drinking on my lunch break!! LMAO

tiffm1226

they lasted longer than I thought they would ..and I'm optimistic..

pinklici

@SHAKOLA..Damn you worse than me.
Okay Scarlett...If you or anyone else wanna go ya'lls gotta be @ BBQ'S
at the corner of 23rd Street and 8th Ave in NYC after work today.
Think you guys can make it? LOL

chrissy

FIRSTLY, I'M NOT THE RACISTS CHRISSY FROM CLEVELAND I'M FROM
NEWYORK..THEY MUST BE ANOTHER CHRISSY THERE'S A SEXY CHRISSY AND
THAT'S ANOTHER PERSON.....ANYWAY I SAW THE COURT DOCUMENTS KOBE IS A
DAMN RAPISTS HE RAPED THAT CHICK....AND I HOPE VANESSA TAKE ALL HIS
MONEY...........HE DOESN'T LIKE BLACK WOMEN SO WHY SHOULD I DEFEND
THIS PRICK...LET THE WHITE WOMEN DEFEND HIM...

chrissy

I CAN'T STAND KOBE, I CAN'T STAND KOBE, I CAN'T STAND KOBE, I CAN'T
STAND KOBE...............

MadamLovely_1

A lot of these chicks in here saying they would have been left Kobe ar
LIARS... lol

He is rich, and if you are used to living in a 15 room mansion a five
room one is going to seem like a studio apartment. You all know you
would have been at the press conference wiping his tears... lol. I
know I would have. They have 2 kids.. They were trying to make this
work. It probably didn't.

I don't believe this, but if it is true.. good luck to them, and I
hope she continues to live in the lifestyle she is accustomed.

ReggieBush87

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME

Yve

@Shaloka....lol

Yeap it is!
first and middle....why do you know it?????

Yve

Spanish...mexican...cholo....

chrissy

HE WAS ON MTV ONE TIME SAYING YOU WOMEN WHEN YA'LL SEE ME ON THE
STREET, LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT YA'LL,, AND THEN RIGHT AFTER HE
WENT AND RAPED A WHITE WOMAN...SO HE MUST HAVE BEEN SPEAKING TO BLACK
WOMEN TELLING US HE DON'T WANT US..KOBE COULD KISS MY A** HE'S A
d**K......

chrissy

HE WAS ON MTV ONE TIME SAYING YOU WOMEN WHEN YA'LL SEE ME ON THE
STREET, LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT YA'LL,, AND THEN RIGHT AFTER HE
WENT AND RAPED A WHITE WOMAN...SO HE MUST HAVE BEEN SPEAKING TO BLACK
WOMEN TELLING US HE DON'T WANT US..KOBE COULD KISS MY A** HE'S A
d**K......

smachan

@PINKLICI...THAT'S THE MUH'FUC'N SPOT RIGHT THERE...

smachan

@PINKLICI THANKS FOR FILLING ME IN..GOT IT NOW..LOL..BUT SHE SAID IT
AINT HER SO WHO I'MMA CUSS OUT..LOL

Scarlett

Pinklici

I'm getting on the plane right now!!!!....lmao

pinklici

Smachan you representin' NY?

chrissy

@PINKLICI SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU BUT THIS CHRISSY IS LOADED I MAKE A
GOOD 6 FIGURES AND DRIVE A NICE RANGE ROVER ALONG WITH INVESTMENT
PROPERTY I OWN...SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU AND THAT'S THE REAL
TRUTH..FROM NEWYORK BABY...

queenkelly

they are both stupid, i mean she should just stay a rich mute lol

pinklici

I heard ya Scarlett. What city you in?

lacefan

Oh no! Divorce is always sad especially when there are children
involved.
www.remilacewigs.com the best lace wigs around!

Shaloka

Pinklici I'mma meet you at BBQ's ! I'mma be the loud drunk one! LMAO

blackdaddy1696

LOL @ PINKLICI & SMACHAN

Tanks for filling me in to.lol I must be bad in the kobe houshold for
him to wanna give up all of that money. WHO KNOWS SHE MIGHT BE THE ONE
THAT WANTS THE DIVORCE!! He's probably just trying to save face so he
wont look like a total loser.

Shaloka

DAT's way down town how about the TExas one on 72nd????

blackdaddy1696

What up Shaloka?

Scarlett

I'm in Chicago

Shaloka

I really don't like Kobe he is a a snitch itch!!

mzarrogance

now i'm jealous of the nyc posters. lol
i have to gather up some atl posters to meet for some bbq!!!
pink, smachan, etc - you all be safe and have a drink for me!!!

KEEYSHAJ50

YES ABOUT TIME THIS MARRIAGE BEEN DOOMED FOR YEARS NOW ANYWAY DO U
KOBE ;)
GET A HOBBY VANESSA.......
MYSPACE.COM/ITSKEEYUHOAZZNICCA

SmurfetteSmurf

@ lacefan,. didnt i say get outta here? i seen yo azz peddlin on the
kim kardashian reggie bush thread,. get the h*ll on wit dat fake azz
herr

Scarlett

mzarrogance

Don't worry...i'm coming to atl too...so i will be in ny today, and
atl tomorrow...lol

1SHOWSTOPPER

WELL GET SUM MONEY CUZ U NO U CANT DO [EXPLETIVE] ....AND KOBE THATS
[EXPLETIVE] WRONG YALL SHOULD OF JUST STAYED 2GETHER ... BUT NAW
YALL.. CHEATING BIG LONG POINTED NOSE LACE FRONT WIG WEARING MOTHER SO
AND SO WANT 2 MOVE ON WITH THE PAPERS

Roni

I CAN'T STAND HIS ASS! HE'S A SELL OUT! I KNEW IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF
TIME BEFORE SHE WALKED. SHE HAD ANOTHER KID (MORE CHILD SUPPORT) AND
NOW SHE CAN LIVE IN STYLE.
SO NOW HE'S FREE TO GO GET HIM A BLOND (AND HE WILL) AND PARADE HER
AROUND IN PUBLIC.
I HOPE HIS WIFE TAKES HIS ASS TO THE CLEANERS!

pinklici

@Chrissy...You didn't disappoint me Ma. You say you're a different
Chrissy, then your a different Chrissy. It's not that serious. We
clown each other on this blog, but we don't beef. That's for another
site. Anyway, if your a sista doing big things I can't hate. God bless
ya, I wish there was more like ya.
As for me I'm makin five figures, I have a small house and I drive a
Nissan Altima...so I guess i can't f/uck with your Range Rover
driving, six figure makin behind.
It's funny though. A person making that kinda bank usually has an
extremely demanding job and has little or no time to read & respond to
internet blogs. You're a lucky gal. Go on with your bad self. LOL

MizGator

Is it just me or does his wife look like Kim Kardashian?

Shaloka

@MZARROGANCE I'M IN VA right now so I really can't be there but if you
meet me SC we could go to Fridays. LOL!

Prettygurl06_01

Bout time. I would have left his ass soon as I found out he was with
that white gurl, guess she stuck around for the money lol. But all
that money coming in may not be all his. B/c if I were her he would
still pay child support and maybe spousal support too.

Scarlett

Shaloka

I'm in VA on sunday...so we can go to fridays...lol

damn i gotta a busy weekend...lmbao

DreDog

LMAO a 1showstopper!

Well he's the big dummy for not getting a prenup. Now she's gonna live
out the "golddigging" label that she really is....hell he can be a
damn polygamist if I stand to collect $100 million. Let his azz
go...if true. But damn didn't I just see a pic with Kobe and his
family? They looked happy...oh well....those daughters are too
adorable. They will be major set for life and that's all that really
matters anyway.

Prettygurl06_01

His ass should have married a black gurl anyways hummph.

mjfan

I saw this comming. This is kobe a few days ago in the chicago gossip
pappers.

I spy . . .
An obnoxious Kobe Bryant being turned away from a full house at
Ontourage nightclub in the wee hours Sunday. ...

JukeBox

***WATCH OUT YALL***

Brandy is going to be [hearing that he is single]knocking down his
door..again.

divamarie

Real ballers don't brag about their assets... just something to think
about.

mjfan

WHy is venessa considered a gold digger? Kobe cheated on her. If she
is then so is juanita jordan. Atleast she didn't trap her husband with
a child and threaten to sue.

pinklici

@MZARROGANCE...Don't worry. Imma take a sip for all my cyber buddies

butch31

This so stoopid lol, she gets a chunk of future earnings too...this
killa kali lmfao

smachan

WELL DAMMIT SCARLETT IF YOU COMING TO VA YOU KNOW YOU BETTER COME AND
SEE ME

blackraspberry

Blackdaddy

Dont thank them for filling you in cause best believe you is filled
with a bunch of Horse Shyte!!!!!

anitraw

I THINK ITS A SHAME THAT COUPLE THIS DAY AND AGE CANNOT STAY MARRIED.
IT IS REALLY UPSETTING TO KNOW MARRIAGES CANNOT STAND THE TEST OF TIME

spdrwm

Yeah Scarlett...How u gon' plan a trip to VA and not stop by the Cap
City???

Scarlett

Smachan

Now you know i'm coming to see you 1st

Scarlett

Spdrwn

I'm coming to Cap City just to see you

Damn i gotta a busy weekend...i should be in NY..in about an
hour...lol

judi4410

I say it's cheaper to keep her. Let her get a jump off, you already
got your jump offs, and be merry. Half of everything of his is a lot.
I think I need to start dating professional athletes...i wanna be
broke off too...I'm just sayin...I'll let u have your white girls...we
aint even gotta do it all the time, cuz Kobe while u gone I'll be
gettin mine....and stacking and spending yours...

blackraspberry

what is Cap City and what part of va is that?

bew-t

It's just a shame that they seemed to have made it though the toughest
times (infidelity of Kobe) - and then all this time later throwing it
all away...

Either way Vanessa will come out good...

I guess they know when it's over...

spdrwm

slang for Richmond...the capitol of VA.

standard

LOL Shaloka, i just came back from lunch and its like double the
comments. I saw something about BBQ's though...LOL u know i'm greedy.
I love BBQs.I'll b in the Bronx this weekend at Cratona Park

hotdolly

who cares?????

DreDog

I tell you why she's a gold digger so listen up....she was 17 when
they met, dropped out of high school (she coulda finished but
noooooo...wanted to be in his whack azz video) against his parents
wishes they married when she was 18...again I agree with the parents
what's the rush? There was plenty of time for all that. On top of
that...all her day consists of his shoppin', shoppin' shoppin!! She
could be doing something constructive like running her own
business....gimme a break, and on top of that she stayed with her anal
phucking pervert husband....she could of divorced him then, but
noooooooooo she thought "Damn 200 million....nah lemme stick it out"
come on now...that a platinumdigger! LOL!

pinklici

@STANDARD...Whaaaat. Lemme find out. U from the bx. Hell naw...I spent
all my teenage years hanging with my cousins @ the webster ave
projects.

chrissy

@PINKLICI I'M NOT MAD AT YOU BABYDOLL..I'M IN MARKETING THAT'S WHY I
HAVE SO MUCH FREE TIME, NO BOSS AND I HAVE SOME SIDE BUSINESSES ON THE
INTERNET...I'M IN THE BEAUTY PARLOR RIGHT NOW WITH MY LAPTOP ...ANYWAY
I MIGHT COME TO THAT BBQ ON 23RDST...

chamorina

WOW... well we knew that one was coming! She will walk away with wayy
more than she could ever have made on her own--dolla dolla bills yall.
Wonder if she'll call up Karl Malone.... LOLLLLLL

smitty254

@ pinklici

this brawd is lying..you see how you already put this girl on blasts
about her carrer.
this hoe aint no nobodys marketing team. she is on summer break from
school. she is the same dam racist ass chrissy and that last ignorant
brawd typed in all caps just like this ignorant brawd!

what court papers did you see trick? You must of skipped over the dna
evidence that set him free, and how at the end of the papers with a
big red stamp the papers read "not guilty"

go die and rest next to your daddy jim crow!

mjfan

Well the same could be said about juanita jordan. MJ's mother didn't
like her. She was already dating a bball player named reggie theus
when she met mj. She and jordan were already broken up when she
claimed she was pregnant by mj and hired a lawyer then threaten to
sue. She is also older than mj. Now you tell me which is worst.

I swear if juanita was not black you guys will be lining up to call
her a golddigger.

SAPHIRE

who cares!!!it would be cheaper to keep her.hell,he already committed
adaultry so whats really left.

smitty254

and the last part was to chrissy aka jim crown junior

midwestchica

If this is true...ABOUT DAMN TIME! Why are athletes so color struck
with their selection of women...I know, I know, who am I tell another
person what race their mate should be, but it's so many beautiful
BLACK sisters out there doint their thing that these men have to
choose from. Look at Shaq, his wife Shawnie is a beautiful girl who
plays her position. Does he cheat, HELL YEAH, but she got his butt
locked in with 4 kids!

Kobe, you should have stuck to the Black girl you were dating before
ditching her for Vanessa (did yall read the article on Kobe's ex in
Sister 2 Sister?).

I promise, Black athletes have to be the dumbest millionaires I
know...

Words of advice, Kobe get a BLACK girl...she'll kick your a$$ for
cheating, whip up some good food, raise the kids (w/no nanny) and keep
the house clean all while being FLY!!!

spdrwm

@ midwestchica...which millionaire black athletes do you know?

blackdaddy1696

spdrwm

check yo box!

kimkelmor

Good. Maybe this b-itch will smile for a change, cause she damn sure
never smiles when she's out in public with Kobe. Everybody's saying
it's about time, but I think girlfriend was smart to have another kid
by his triflin', cheating azz. More support for her, so kudos to
Vanessa, and F Kobe. Payback is a beeeyoootch, ain't it?

pinklici

I heard ya Chrissy..it's all love.....

SMITTY you heard that. We was aiming at the wrong target, bruh. I'mma
keep looking for the psycho though. Ya'll know he/she somewhere on
this blog with a brand new name waiting to pounce.lol.

SBW...where you at today girl. i thought you would be on top of a
story like this

kimkelmor

Wait a minute? She does have 2 kids, right? If not, one will still
pull in enough loot for her, plus spousal support.

FameBunny

They have always been having martial problems. He cheated on her! And
who cares? He will just marry another non-black chick anyway.

{am-erica-blog.blogspot.com}

smitty254

pinklici your smarter than that! does her grammar skills give you a
person who holds a degree in marketing or an out of control tenth
grader?

and she's also under the impression that when your in the marketing
department you have no managers and you dont work

pinklici

OMG! SMITTY you still don't believe her?...hee hee. You know she said
it's not her so what i'm s'posed to say. Folks can basically say
whateva they want on the net. We can't prove or disprove anything,
that's why I take everyone at face value. If someone say they drive a
Rover who am I to doubt them.

pinklici

OMG! SMITTY you still don't believe her?...hee hee. You know she said
it's not her so what i'm s'posed to say. Folks can basically say
whateva they want on the net. We can't prove or disprove anything,
that's why I take everyone at face value. If someone say they drive a
Rover who am I to doubt them.

pinklici

@SMITTY..ha ha you're right, but what about the side businesses on the
net. lol

mr_silkboxers

Here we Go....another rich ex Snow bunny...when will they eva learn
and give sistas a chance?

Ihavetosay

That women DESERVE her half. I can't hate, she is a pretty girl, and
he put her on blast for the whole world to see how he was d*cking some
scrangly whorish looking white broad in the ass.

She never smile because that's an unhappy bitch. We don't know how
life with him is, but I know just from TV interviews I wouldn't want
to be around him for longer than 5 minutes.

We also forget she was 17 when she met him. Young and DUMB. Probably
thought she was the luckiest woman in the world, with a boyfriend she
love who is also rich.

Hopefully, if this is true, she'll crack a smile for once.

MJfan- I see you. You ain't lying either. I'll call a gold-digger out
no matter the color and people want to act like Juanita was an angel.
MJ been wanting to leave her but thinking about HALF his ish going to
her when she ain't play one day on a basketball court hurt too much.
Oh well, when will these dummies start listening to their mommas?

DreDog

MJFan no it doesn't matter to me what color she is and I happen to
agree with you about the Jordan marriage.....but they did stick it out
for 17 years too, but yes she was pregnant and he didn't want his
image tarnished. I do know that he DIDN'T want to marry her but for
the sake of endorsements and his celebrity status he went on and did
it. I don't condone golddiggers in no way at all..I'm all about making
my own money and I feel that's how every person should think. The
money that Juanita stands to get should mainly be for her kids but
after all there is 17 years vested so she is entitled to something
don't you think?

MZYungin

th3y ugly anyway

BklynRogue

@ Midwestchica

I agree with you 100% mama, that's wtf Kobe gets. Slaying white broads
all over the states, wifing one, so now his dumbazz is getting all he
deserves.

She gonna take the loot, his daughters, his dog ALL HIS SHYT in her
piggybank!

V8SPLASH

dont like kobe did'nt like her but this chick never smiles bc she has
let herself been made a fool of GUARANTEE WE GOING TO SEE HER SMILING
IN THE NEXT YEAR BC SHE IS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. THEN AGAIN I SHOULD
SAVE MY FINGER STRENGTH FROM TYPING BC MTO IS NOT CREDIBLE LOL

standard

PINKLICKI,

yeah i grew up on 174th like 3-4 blocks from Cratona Park.....SOUTH
BRONX STAND UP!!!!We just knew we was the sh1t with KRS-One came out
with that song.....LOL

richyung91

all ya bit*hes sayin its about time ya jus hatin like ya got a chance
2 get wit em how is it about time wen dat was his ride or dies u hatin
a** broads

od26

Smitty254: Kobe and his wife were not high school sweethearts, did you
forget he took brandy to prom, he met Vanessa after brandy at a videos
shoot, for his never relaeased rap album. She was a video hoe. Nothing
more, nothing less!!!

I just don't get why all these folks particularly athletes even waste
time getting married. Just stay single until you have had all the
chicks you want then get married. They only get married for
appearance, yet they get bored like any man does, the only difference
is that they have money basically to buy any woman, or anything. Just
stay single, keep getting paid, and keep some freaks around!!!

strawcream

Beyonce's dad blows millions on drugs & hookers/Butt Shaking Beyonce
Strikes Again

Breaking News! In the Community News Room

kimkelmor

Off topic, but since I see the Bronx is in the house, big ups to
Melrose Projects and Sheridan Ave.! Just left there last weekend.

And again, [EXPLETIVE] Kobe.

doingit_well

It should have been a wrap along damn time ago.

lady50

Mr.Kobe finally has waken up on the right side of the d amn bed im
proud of you son now your family can stop hating you and next time
kobe the next b*tch you wife make sure shes a sister that she loves
you and not your f*cking pockets well she can love your pockets but
loves you most of all!!!!!!!!!!!

champhf

pink diamonds and sports cars can not make a woman want you. after
what he did i would wonder what she was up to if she did stay. mo
money...mo money mo money.....

Shootingstar

For wife #2 may I suggest....Kim Kardashian?

vanessaem

Good, now he can have all the white girls he can get. That's what he
wants anyway.

foxyloxy2000

say it ain't so! i saw a lot of love with this couple!(even though he
cheated) kinda like shaq and his wife!

Perseus

They are not Maneka and Ersher (you know as in Ersher board at church)
lol So I ain't hearin it!

kimkelmor

@ Shootingstar:

Excellent suggestion, especially since he likes broads with dirty
DRAWS.

REDBONE37

Maybe this a sign telling him he should of married Brandy when he had
a chance to. After all he had the biggest crush on her and took her to
his prom.... If y'all notice both of them was having problems in their
relationships and now both are about to be single. See that goes to
show you things happen for a reason.

Chaka9

Dang! I should've put some money on this one. I would've been walking
away with $88 mil and some change. That's what his dumb azz gets. His
daddy told him.

Whhhew heeeew!!! Team Vanessa!!!!

MrDominican

Hey Kobe, Latinas are the way of the future, so dump the one you got,
because there's plenty more out there. Don't go off and get an out of
shape, unattractive, nappy head, fake hair wearing black woman with a
lots of attitude. They aren't worth marrying or being with. All they
are good for is bending their big butts over and having sex. Mixed
females are the trophys.

Bronzey

He's a dumb f*ck to get married in California with no Pre-nup. & of
course it isnt working out, how long do u think Vanessa would've
stayed with him while looking like a d*ck, since everyone knows he
cheated on her. Atleast she's gonna get her 1/2 of that $200 mil.

chrissy

@SMITTY YOU ARE WRONG SMITTY I'M NOT THE RACISTS...I'M FROM NEWYORK
NOT CLEVELAND...ANYWAY I FOLLOWED THE KOBE BRYANT CASE..BY THE WAY
SMITTY HOW ARE YOU SO SURE HE DIDN'T RAPE HER...WHY YOU SO
CERTAIN...SHE DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE ANAL SEX AND HE FORCED HER EVEN
AFTER SHE SAID NO..I READ THE COURT DOCUMENTS....HOW COME YOU SO SURE
HE DIDN'T DO IT.....

Shaloka

@Scarlett what part you comin' too???

@Standard WHat I tell you about leaving your desk for lunch?? LOL !!!I
was tryna boycott my desk today but the regional showed up!! Pissed
off!

Shaloka

@ Strawcream LOL u just over here promotin'!!

TNBHOTTIE

HOW I SEE IT THIS S.H.I.T IS LONG OVER DUE,
MYSPACE.COM/TAMATHANICHELLE

Shaloka

Hey STANDARD come scoop me so I can go home!!!

blackraspberry

0d26 whuz up boo! I see you got a few admirers on here...Are u a
cutie? give me your myspace address so I can check u out!

chrissy

SMITTY IF YOU WANT TO CALL SOMEBODY RACISTS CALL KOBE,
RACISTS..........HE'S THE ONE THAT CHOSE TO MARRY OTHER THAN BLACK,
AND HE HAS SHOWN HIS DISTASTE FOR BLACK WOMEN...SO POINT YOUR FINGER
AT THE REAL RACISTS KOBE BRYANT.....THEY HAVE MILLIONS OF BEAUTIFUL
BLACK WOMEN ON THIS PLANET HIS MOTHER IS BLACK HIS SISTER IS BLACK BUT
YET HE CHOSE TO MARRY SOMETHING OTHER THAN BLACK....SO WHO'S THE REAL
RACISTS NOT ME SMITTY.....

kimkelmor

@ MrDominican:

Now that we've heard your take on black women, I was interested in
hearing it on white women. After all, it was a skanky, unattractive
white girl who "bent her flat azz over" (as you say black women are
only good for) for Kobe, and then went and cried rape with the c-um
stains of 3 different men in her panties.

chrissy

YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T LIKE IS THAT USHER CHOSE TO MARRY A BLACK WOMAN
AND THE BLACK COMMUNITY TRIED TO DESTROY THE WOMAN'S CHARACTER...USHER
TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING MARRY A BLACK SISTER AND YOU GUYS UNHAPPY
WITH HIS CHOICE.....BUT KOBE MARRIED SOMETHING OTHER THAN BLACK LIKE
ALL BLACK ENTERTAINERS DO NOWADAYS AND HE'S A RAPISTS AND PEOPLE LIKE
SMITTY WANT TO DEFEND HIM.....I'M NOT DEFENDING A BLACK MAN THAT
DISSED BLACK WOMEN I SAW HIM ON MTV DISSING BLACK WOMENNN...HE'S A
PRICK

chrissy

AND IF IT WAS A BLACK WOMAN HE WOULD HAVE INSISTED ON A PRENUP BECAUSE
SHE'S OTHER THAN BLACK HE CHOSE NOT TO HAVE A PRENUP...GOOD I HOPE SHE
TAKES EVERY RED CENT HE HAS...

smitty254

chrissy you lying young ignorant ebt card having bitch!

1. take your white ass to tmz.com WITH THE REST OF YOUR RACIST
BROTHERS AND SISTERS

2. you aiNT gonna try to tell us whats wrong wIth our community anbd
yo shyt is all phucked

3. GO TO YOUR KU KLUX KLAN MEETING and let them know that barry bonds
already broke babe ruth's record so its okay to pitch to him.

4. log out bitch PERMANENTLY

lacefan

I feel you chrissy - all she has is a HS education and a pretty face
and now she's PAID! Usher's lady I am sure has her own issues but I am
glad she's a woman of color.
www.remilacewigs.com

Shaloka

Damn smitty254 you went at the chick hard!

dropdead71

KOBE DISGUSTS ME ON SEVERAL LEVELS!!!
I can't stand this man and hope the soon to-be ex takes ALL, not
HALF!!!!!!!
No prenup? He's just about as stupid as I figured....lol

chrissy

@SMITTY... OK YOU SOUNDING REALLY STUPID NOW BECAUSE, I'M A BLACK
WOMAN AND YOU'RE TALKING FOOLISHNESS...

dropdead71

Kobe is a rapist!!!!!! Mike Vick is gettin more beef over animals than
this prick got over RAPING a woman....an ugly white chick at
that......he lost all cred with me after that one...

chrissy

SMITTY DIDN'T GO AT ME HARD SMITTY NEEDS TO GO AND SUCK KOBE'S
d**K.....GO SUCK A D**K SMITTY..

chrissy

ACTUALLY SMITTY KOBE WOULDN'T EVEN LET YOU SUCK HIS D**K BECAUSE
YOU'RE BLACK...IF IT WAS A WHITE WOMAN OR SOMETHING OTHER THAN BLACK
MAYBE HE WOULD ....SMITTY YOU'RE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK REALLY STUPID
DEFENDING A MAN THAT HAS NO LOVE FOR BLACK WOMEN OR THE BLACK
COMMUNITY...KOBE DISTANCED HIMSELF FROM THE BLACK COMMUNITY A LONG
TIME AGO....

fashiondesigner

DAMN KOBE, SHARE SOME OF THAT MONEY WITH ME... SHYT!!!!!!!!

About the divorce: there's no suprise to this divorce thing today, its
popular for the celebrities, they think its cute!

... ANYWAYS, back to what I was saying... KOBE u know u can't handle
all those money, u need to share. call me an we'll discuss how we
gonna handle this money thing, I get 75% n u get 25 LOL.

smitty254

@ [EXPLETIVE]

im not defending kobe. im defending the rest of the bloggers from your
ignorant white ass!

this is my last comment to your hitler loving ass!

dropdead71

Kobe: You know ur ass just wants to get a divorce so you can run as
fast as you can and get that white bread..a mixed latina/white isn't
even good enough for him, I guess you have to have blonde hair and
blue eyes to get that creep's attention.

dropdead71

I'm sorry, typo: that rapist's attention....

chrissy

SMITTY I'M A BLACK WOMAN, A PROUD BLACK ONE TOO..LET'S JUST LEAVE IT
AT THAT SMITTY.....

EarthWindFire82

I agree with Kobe's family. Kobe was early in his career and didn't
need to try and marry a girl who was still in high school. That girl
probably doesn't know adult life outside of the one she has with Kobe.
I don't care what her race is, she still should have come into her own
life before sharing one with someone else. I'm sad that it didn't
work, but it was bound to happen.

As for what "race" he needs to get next, I say none. Both of them need
to get somewhere and sit down for a while. She needs to make a life
for herself and her kids and he needs to focus on his career and his
family.

p.s.-stop trying to make everything racist MTO Family! Divorce
transcends all races and we should be focusing on how the kids heal
from this.

deezy76

Phuck all y'all Kobe haters!! Y'all fools for even believing this
mess...since when does a guy like Kobe get divorced and it's not all
over the news? Come on now haters, this is KOBE here!! The media loves
to hate on him the same way you bastards do!! Don't believe everything
MTO prints...some of it is true, but a lot of it is bullshyt!!

dropdead71

Ummm, a rapist typically is not well like by others...his actions past
and present make him an unlikeable character.

dropdead71

He also displays signs of being a true "sociopath" unable to get along
with others and a much higher opinion of himself than normal
regardless of your professional accomplishments.

drburke

Pre nup or not she get overtime pay due to because of the national
press behind his nasty, crudy 15 minute affair. After all, the
emotional scars can last Vanessa for a life time and believe me she
probably will get a life times worth of cash due to this fact only.
Anyhow, she's ready to be with that ex-gang member who fathered her
second little girl. No wonder Kobe is agreeable, does he have a
choice?

dropdead71

@keepitreal83
Mixed is still black, why u gotta say white or mixed?????? DAMN, this
sh$t irritates me about this mixed thing. I don't know one mixed
person who is considered white or anything near white. Get over
yourself and your ignorance is obvious.

BRONZBLAZED69

IM GLADDDD

pinky1908

BLAH BLAH WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlett

Smitty a.k.a baby daddy

What the hell is going on up in here...you beefing today?

ChanelShades

Has anyone seen ANY GIVEN SUNDAY?? White, etc. (non african american)
married pro sports bit*ches are THE WORST!!!

Lol @ Kobe :)

Aww boo boo.. Agrees TOTALLY with OD26

Missmedia81

LOL@KOBE
Its nothing more amusing than watching a white girl get 1/2 of a
brothers money. Well she has two kids.. Child Support & Alimony. Damn
if I was white I would get a black ball player 2.

CHRISSYSNOW

He should have never married that mexican jumping bean.

ms_scorpio_02

First of all does anyone really give a [EXPLETIVE] about Kobe anymore?
Oh well thats what he gets. He's wack. I hope she takes him to the
cleaners. Maybe next time he'll listen to his momma. " I aint saying
she a goldigger but she aint... " ya'll know the rest!

PrettyBrownGirl

Well she ALWAYS looked rather depressed anyway. But hey at least she
will be set for life and that is HIS fault!!!

thetruestfaith

Well, it was bound to happen. This dumb ass didn't get a pre-nup,
because he loves her. Plus on time of getting half his earnings,
she'll be getting those child support checks for those two babies.

smokinallday

Kobe shake dat hoe

smokinallday

Kobe shake dat hoe

LadyKai

I cant believe that so many of you are still caught up in this "he
should have married a black woman this or that" There is no guarantee
that his marriage to a black woman would have stood the test of time
either! Stop trying to keep someone that doesnt want to be kept. I
dont care who the hell he marrys ,thats his business, just dont
generalize all black women and blame us for your choice to do so.

LadyKai

and in case you guys dont know gold diggers and money grubbers come in
all age,race, size brackets so GET REAL!

PrettygirlExotic1

EVERYONE HATES ON THEM!! SHE IS GORGEOUS AND IS NOT A GOLD DIGGER!
THEY ARE VERY MUCH IN LOVE!! I DON'T BELIEVE THIS ARTICLE AT ALL! THEY
HAVE A GREAT MARRIAGE AND 2 BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS! I HEARD THEY WERE
GOING TO TRY FOR A BOY! STOP HATING! DO YOUR THING VANESSA!

shassy

I'm not a bit surprised. he couldn't listen to anyone so he just
oughta come out the pocket big

BlackLAPrincess

Maybe he should have bought the matching bracelet and necklace that
went with the $4,000,000.00 ring, and maybe she would have stayed.
Well, since he's leaving she needs to return it and buy 8 $500,000
houses, and rent them out.

NYChatterbox

Let's hope Vanessa can handle HALF of Kobes' $$$ better tnan Kobe can.
He was basically a kid when he married her, and she saw a Golden
opportunity....Tough Call on this one. OH WELL, I GOT DIBS ON
VANESSA!!! LOL

Missmedia81

Okay lol but Black Gold diggers Yeah Right name me 5? Not mixed
either. LMAO Black women don't get the opportunity to be gold diggers.
lol They get to be jump offs and baby mamas but Gold diggers you have
to be married to get that title. Being a rich mans jumpoff don't
count.

deezy76

It's really amazing to me that people hate Kobe so much that they'll
believe this crap that MTO put out here. Think about it...this
supposed source says that there's very little for Kobe to fight
for...come on man, if she really was getting half, I can give you at
least 100 million reasons to fight it out in court!!

And Chrissy, I won't attack you like Smitty did, but I'll just say
this much--you have NEVER EVER in your life seen Kobe diss any black
woman on MTV, BET, VH-1, or any other channel!! What kind of sense
does that make to a man whose trying to secure endorsement deals? Are
you divorced? You sound kind of bitter to me...

soseductive23

No pre-nup? Damn, she's about to get broke off. I thought Kobe was
smarter than that.He's already gonna have to pay her child support.
Now she's gonna get half of his [EXPLETIVE]. Her ass stayed with him
just long enough to get that money. Oh well!!!

montoya

Is this even true?

richchick

I HATE DIVORCE BUT, I LIKE WISDOM!! What a DUMMY! NO PRE-NUP!! THEY
DIDN'T SEEM TO RECOVER FROM HIS CHEATING! & SHE SEEM LIKE A BORING
HOME-BODY!!..HOPEFULLY ALL WILL BE WELL FOR THE KIDS!!

mAdXsKiLLz

I wouldn't divorce her for the world. She looks good!!! NO. CEXXY!!!

MadamLovely_1

Enough with who he should have married. He married who he loved. She
was young too, and when you marry so young you grow up and realize
that you two have nothing in common anymore. That is probably what
happened to the. It is not about race. It is about life, and real life
happened to the.

SoThenISaid

At least she'll get some money out of the deal. She looks like an
airhead with no marketable skills....at least legal ones.

Sleeping with a rapist isn't an endearing quality for one to possess.

They are both bottom feeders.

WorldwideWoman

ROFL @ this fool not getting a prenup. He's a fool.

hottie10

i am so happy that she is goona take all his money that is so good for
him he should have married an african american girl

yeahright3030

I think it's funny how MTO tries to front like they really report on
stuff and has inside sources. All they do is copy stuff they found
somewhere else on the net.

Ole girl gotta be real, real bad for Kobe to leave somethin that phyne
along with half his cash.

TexazDiamond214

I guess that means he gets to openly fukk all the white girls that he
wants....

FUKK KOBE!!!!
GO MAVS!!!!

(Disclaimer: That's IF this story is true!)

stinka

TAKE HIS ASS FOR EVERYTHING 'NESSA! .... lmao! she put up with his
cheating butt long enuff.

scorpio69

he look kind of slow in that picture!!his eye all [EXPLETIVE] eyed and
sh!t!

Tokie

Thank Goodness......now Kobe come to VA, time for you to be with
someone else. :)

MONIQUEP

SIGN 1 IF YOU FAMILY DONT GET ALONG WITH A PERSON YOU WANT TO MARRY
TAKE THE HINT. NOT IN ALL CASES CAUSE SOMETHIMES THEY JUST DONT LIKE
THEM FOR NO REASON. BUT IF THEY STOP SPEAKING TO YOU ITS A PROBLEM.
THEY REALLY DISLIKED THIS GIRL AND HE CHOSE HER OVER THEM NOW LOOK
WHAT HAPPENED. ITS HIS FAMILY WHO HE IS GONNA NEED STUPID BASTARD AND
HE DIDNT GET NO PRENUP WHAT AN IDIOT.

MYSPACE.COM/POODIE_N_ILLA

GXRRyderLover

umm he had SOMETHING going on with brandy and something happend...i
don't remember what and she started dating wanye morris from boyz II
men and kobe moved on to vanessa. Just a little stuff i was able to
scrounge up. I think she should have left him when he did that
[EXPLETIVE] in colarado...but then again smart move because he's worth
MORE now! I wish her the best I was mad when he married her but what
the hell...
05/01/06: Kobe and Vanessa Bryant have a new baby girl. Named Gianna
Maria-Onore, she was born in Orange County, California, weighed in at
6 pounds, 7 ounces, and was 18.5 inches long at birth.
11/9/05: Kobe and Vanessa Bryant are expecting their second child. The
baby is due in May, 2006.

5/05: Kobe Bryant surprised his wife, Vanessa, with a recommitment
ceremony in Laguna Beach, California. The surprise reportedly cost
Kobe $50,000. "The pair dined privately in a beachfront tent decorated
to resemble a favorite L.A. restaurant Dolce."
Source: People Magazine

3/1/05: The woman who accused Kobe Bryant of sexual assault agreed to
settle the civil lawsuit she filed after she dropped the criminal
charges against him.

Marriage Records Lookup
Search for Any Public Record You're Looking for in Less than 1 minute!
Gov-Resources.com

How to Save Your Marriage
Even if you've lost all hope and you're the only one who will try.
www.savingmymarriagenow.com

Marriage Relationship
Are you Over 40 & Want to Spice Up Your Marriage? Get Free Advice Now.
www.tbd.com
November, 2004: Kobe accused Karl Malone of flirting with Vanessa and
making inappropriate comments to her. Malone has denied the charge.

We wondered if this whole scenario was just a manipulation by Vanessa
to humiliate Kobe in public for the Colorado mess, or just a move by
Kobe to control who plays and who doesn't play for the Lakers, or a
ploy for more personal publicity.

Birthdates:
Kobe Bryant was born on August 23, 1978 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Vanessa Cornejo Ubrieta Laine was born on May 5, 1982, in Huntington
Beach, California.

How They Met:
Kobe and Vanessa met at a music video shoot where she was a background
dancer.
Engaged while she was still in high school, her engagement ring is 7
carats in size, and valued at $100,000.

Wedding Date:
Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Laine were married on April 18, 2001 in Dana
Point, California at St. Edward Roman Catholic Church.
Kobe's parents were not supportive of the marriage between Kobe and
Vanessa.
Kobe's family and teammates did not attend the wedding.

Ages at Wedding:
Kobe, 22; Vanessa, 18.

Occupations:
Kobe, NBA basketball player for the LA Lakers.
Vanessa, dancer.

Children:
Kobe and Vanessa have two daughters.
Natalia Diamante, born January 19, 2003.

Gianna Maria-Onore, born May 1, 2006 in Orange County, California.
Miscellaneous:
Kobe and Vanessa do not have a prenuptial agreement.

Shortly after admitting to being unfaithful, Kobe bought Vanessa a $4
million eight-carat, purple diamond ring.

They reportedly also often wear matching leather bracelets as a sign
of their love for one another. Some wonder if these gifts are damage
control or just good PR.

Although the Vanessa and Kobe have maintained that their marriage is
strong, an article in Newsweek maintains that Kobe and Vanessa were
growing apart in early 2003. Kobe apparently had contacted a divorce
attorney in March, 2003.

Kobe speaks Italian and Spanish fluently.

Kobe joined the NBA when he was 18 years of age.

Vanessa's cultural heritage is half Mexican, and half Irish.

Sexual Assault Charges and Trial:
After being charged with sexual assault on July 18, 2003, Kobe Bryant
admitted that he had been unfaithful. In May, 2003, Bryant plead
innocent to charges of felony sexual assault.
Trial News Update:
9/1/04: The rape case against Kobe Bryant was dismissed with prejudice
meaning the felony sexual assault charge cannot be refiled.
Prosecutors said they dropped the charge because the alleged victim
"could no longer participate." The federal civil lawsuit is still
pending.
8/10/04: Kobe Bryant was notified that a federal civil lawsuit was
filed against him on August 10, 2004. The suit asks for a jury trial,
compensatory damages of at least $75,000, and punitive damages to be
determined. Attorneys for the 20-year old woman have stated that she
is owed money for the pain, "public scorn, hatred and ridicule" she
has allegedly suffered since the alleged rape in the summer of 2003.
The civil lawsuit also accuses Bryant of misconduct with other women.
Some legal experts believe that the filing could cripple the criminal
case against Kobe Bryant and could lead people to judge that the
motives for the case are purely financial.

8/4/04: Statements from the prosecution team makes it appear that
their case against Kobe Bryant may be falling apart. Additionally, the
accuser may refuse to testify. Her attorney has mentioned the
possibility of a civil suit against Kobe Bryant.

Kobe Bryant's sex assault trial has been set for Aug. 27, 2004. He is
charged with allegedly assaulting a Colorado woman on June 30, 2004.
She was 19 years old at the time of the alleged attack in a luxury
hotel, the Lodge & Spa at Cordillera. The trial and juror selection
process is expected to take three to four weeks.

Conviction would have meant four years to life in prison or 20 years
to life on probation, and a fine of up to $750,000 for Bryant.

Red

Aug 5, 2007, 11:24:31 AM8/5/07
I guess he's looking for more "consensual" sex on the road next season!

cocoa

Aug 5, 2007, 12:11:02 PM8/5/07
On Aug 5, 8:24 am, Red <redredcount...@aol.com> wrote:
> IThe Lakers currently owe him $88.6 million in salary

over the next four seasons

YOWZA!

PeterL

Aug 5, 2007, 1:02:35 PM8/5/07

The Lakers don't "owe" him anything. It's a contract for service.
Does my employer owe me my salary? He performs, and the lakers pay
him. The Lakers did not borrow any money from Kobe.

Kris Baker

Aug 5, 2007, 1:43:45 PM8/5/07

"PeterL" <po....@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 5, 9:11 am, cocoa <Emma2000_93...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Aug 5, 8:24 am, Red <redredcount...@aol.com> wrote:> IThe Lakers
>> currently owe him $88.6 million in salary
>>
>> over the next four seasons
>>
>> YOWZA!
>

> The Lakers don't "owe" him anything. It's a contract for service.
> Does my employer owe me my salary? He performs, and the lakers pay
> him.

He gets paid, whether he performs or not.

I doubt you have the same kind of contract with your employer.

Message has been deleted

Jasper Towing & PNL Mfg. Co, Ltd.

Aug 5, 2007, 2:33:40 PM8/5/07

"Marlborough" <Marlb...@yahoo.cz> wrote in message
> On 04 Aug 2007, kenn...@aol.com (Kenny F.) posted some
>
> > http://www.mediatakeout.com/9441/splittsville_kobe_bryant_prepares_to_f

> > ile_for_divorce.html
> >
> > SPLITTSVILLE!! KOBE BRYANT PREPARES TO FILE FOR DIVORCE!!
> >

> > August 03, 2007. A few months ago MediaTakeOut.com reported that Kobe
> > Bryant and his wife Vanessa were facing marital problems. Well it now
> > looks like a divorce is imminent.
>
> Guess she finally got tired of those quarterly doses of antibiotics. Her
> man be bringing home the bacon and a crotch full of STD's.

nah, she finally got tired of him coming home with his whang covered in shit
and blood from his latest rump-rangingconquest of White Wimmenz

Red

Aug 5, 2007, 5:51:13 PM8/5/07
On Aug 5, 2:25?pm, Marlborough <Marlboro...@yahoo.cz> wrote:
> On 04 Aug 2007, kenny...@aol.com (Kenny F.) posted somenews:46b54203....@news.easynews.com:
>
> >http://www.mediatakeout.com/9441/splittsville_kobe_bryant_prepares_to_f

> > ile_for_divorce.html
>
> > SPLITTSVILLE!! KOBE BRYANT PREPARES TO FILE FOR DIVORCE!!
>
> > August 03, 2007. A few months ago MediaTakeOut.com reported that Kobe
> > Bryant and his wife Vanessa were facing marital problems. Well it now
> > looks like a divorce is imminent.
>
> Guess she finally got tired of those quarterly doses of antibiotics. Her
> man be bringing home the bacon and a crotch full of STD's.

lol

Little Obwon-Hope

Aug 5, 2007, 6:31:58 PM8/5/07
On Aug 5, 2:25 pm, Marlborough <Marlboro...@yahoo.cz> wrote:
> On 04 Aug 2007, kenny...@aol.com (Kenny F.) posted somenews:46b54203....@news.easynews.com:
>
> >http://www.mediatakeout.com/9441/splittsville_kobe_bryant_prepares_to_f
> > ile_for_divorce.html
>
> > SPLITTSVILLE!! KOBE BRYANT PREPARES TO FILE FOR DIVORCE!!
>
> > August 03, 2007. A few months ago MediaTakeOut.com reported that Kobe
> > Bryant and his wife Vanessa were facing marital problems. Well it now
> > looks like a divorce is imminent.
>
> Guess she finally got tired of those quarterly doses of antibiotics. Her
> man be bringing home the bacon and a crotch full of STD's.

------ ANYWAY, SHE DONE HAD ENOUGH OF HIS SLAM-DUNKS! -------

But Kobe's always got a dozen or hos to fall forward on! Not to
worry.

PeterL

Aug 5, 2007, 7:57:01 PM8/5/07
On Aug 5, 10:43 am, "Kris Baker" <kris.ba...@prodigyyy.net> wrote:
> "PeterL" <po.n...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 5, 9:11 am, cocoa <Emma2000_93...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> On Aug 5, 8:24 am, Red <redredcount...@aol.com> wrote:> IThe Lakers
> >> currently owe him $88.6 million in salary
>
> >> over the next four seasons
>
> >> YOWZA!
>
> > The Lakers don't "owe" him anything. It's a contract for service.
> > Does my employer owe me my salary? He performs, and the lakers pay
> > him.
>
> He gets paid, whether he performs or not.

He can still be released for non-performance.

Gary Collard

Aug 5, 2007, 8:12:16 PM8/5/07
"Kenny F." wrote:

> SPLITTSVILLE!! KOBE BRYANT PREPARES TO FILE FOR DIVORCE!!
>
> The ***insider*** tells MediaTakeOut.com, "They've been trying [to

> make things better] now for more than a year, but it's just not
> working out .

Damn that Jimmy Buss!

--
Gary Collard
SABR-L Moderator

"There's now concern that an NBA team in Las Vegas could seriously
erode the town's moral fiber." -- Argus Hamilton

Wyle Coyote

Aug 5, 2007, 8:14:09 PM8/5/07
OH DEAR GOD! What could have happened?
Such a happy couple of lover birds; and they got along so well.
What a shame.

FragileWarrior

Aug 5, 2007, 8:40:58 PM8/5/07
Wyle Coyote <wylec...@post.com> wrote in news:1186359249.568313.290350
@d30g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

> OH DEAR GOD! What could have happened?
> Such a happy couple of lover birds; and they got along so well.
> What a shame.

If those two crazy kids can't make it, what hope is there for us little
folk??

Message has been deleted

MB

Aug 6, 2007, 1:21:15 AM8/6/07
Kenny F. wrote:

> http://www.mediatakeout.com/9441/splittsville_kobe_bryant_prepares_to_file_for_divorce.html
>
> SPLITTSVILLE!! KOBE BRYANT PREPARES TO FILE FOR DIVORCE!!

As usual, he'll probably be treated like the first athlete who's ever been
divorced. Some folks act like MJ never cheated on his wife.

In any case, this pretty much cements it. He's as good as gone. This year or
next year, but definitely gone.

iceme...@hotmail.com

Aug 6, 2007, 1:47:35 AM8/6/07
On Aug 5, 10:21?pm, MB <k...@al.com> wrote:
> Kenny F. wrote:
> >http://www.mediatakeout.com/9441/splittsville_kobe_bryant_prepares_to...

> > SPLITTSVILLE!! KOBE BRYANT PREPARES TO FILE FOR DIVORCE!!
>
> As usual, he'll probably be treated like the first athlete who's ever been
> divorced. Some folks act like MJ never cheated on his wife.
>
> In any case, this pretty much cements it. He's as good as gone. This year or
> next year, but definitely gone.

Regardless of his relationship with his wife, Kobe does have children
that enter into the picture. No doubt they'll get joint custody and
he'll want to spend as much time as possible with them. Staying in
the L.A. area would be a plus in that case. Hopefully he'll stay here
and the Lakers management will be turned over to Jeanie...she seems to
have more basketball smarts than Jimmy. One can only hope...

syvyn11

Aug 6, 2007, 3:44:07 AM8/6/07
On Aug 5, 8:40 pm, FragileWarrior <FragileWarrior@f'loonsmustdie.com>
wrote:
> Wyle Coyote <wylecoy...@post.com> wrote in news:1186359249.568313.290350

They thought it was love.

Just heard that there is NO PRE-NUP!!!!!!!

Vanessa is looking better all the time. And she's gonna get whatever
she wants, she has the dirt on Kobe.

What do they say about a woman scorned?

syvyn11

Aug 6, 2007, 3:46:09 AM8/6/07

When you say his 'children' you mean locker room whores, then I agree
that he will spend as much time as possible with them.

If you meant 'children' as in his kids, sorry, Kobe doesn't seems like
the stand up kinda guy.

Joseph Bartlo

Aug 6, 2007, 5:07:51 AM8/6/07

"MB" <k...@al.com> wrote in message news:3dyti.339$jR7...@newsfe12.lga...

Good riddance. He was never any good without Shaq anyway.

$Bill

Aug 6, 2007, 5:46:18 AM8/6/07

I guess you'd know about that.

seastew

Aug 6, 2007, 9:20:21 AM8/6/07

> They thought it was love.
>
> Just heard that there is NO PRE-NUP!!!!!!!
>
> Vanessa is looking better all the time. And she's gonna get whatever
> she wants, she has the dirt on Kobe.
>
> What do they say about a woman scorned?

There has been many blind items over the years about an athlete who
was forced to marry his underage girlfriend or her family would charge
him with statutory rape. Couldn't imagine a better foundation to start
a marriage, could you?

Aluckyguess

Aug 6, 2007, 3:55:08 PM8/6/07

"syvyn11" <robhor...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I wonder how Kobe is going to take it when he shows up to pick the kid and
she is getting pounded by the pool boy or the gardener.

FragileWarrior

Aug 6, 2007, 3:56:53 PM8/6/07
"Aluckyguess" <n...@me.com> wrote in news:J0Lti.13$aB...@newsfe02.lga:

I imagine him watching and then joining in, sneaking up on the pool boy
while he's otherwise occupied. You?

du...@hotmail.com

Aug 6, 2007, 8:38:47 PM8/6/07
On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 00:12:16 GMT, Gary Collard <s...@dd.com> wrote:

>"Kenny F." wrote:
>>
>> SPLITTSVILLE!! KOBE BRYANT PREPARES TO FILE FOR DIVORCE!!
>>
>> The ***insider*** tells MediaTakeOut.com, "They've been trying [to
>> make things better] now for more than a year, but it's just not
>> working out .
>
>Damn that Jimmy Buss!

Damn that's funny Gary... Good One!!!

Rhee

Aug 6, 2007, 11:02:55 PM8/6/07
> There has been many blind items over the years about an athlete who
> was forced to marry his underage girlfriend or her family would charge
> him with statutory rape. Couldn't imagine a better foundation to start
> a marriage, could you?

Ahhh. That explains why he even married her in the first place.
He's definitely not the marrying kind & why marry so young with the
additional heat from his parents who were dead set against it.
Explains a lot.

SPQRR...@aol.com

Aug 7, 2007, 12:28:14 AM8/7/07
On Aug 5, 8:24 am, Red <redredcount...@aol.com> wrote:
> I guess he's looking for more "consensual" sex on the road next season!

Translation: Kobe is tired of the same old pussy.

FragileWarrior

Aug 7, 2007, 7:25:46 PM8/7/07
"SPQRR...@aol.com" <SPQRR...@aol.com> wrote in

[Alternate translation: She's sick of being fucked by petri-dish dick.]

iceme...@hotmail.com

Aug 9, 2007, 3:44:39 AM8/9/07
On Aug 4, 8:21?pm, kenny...@aol.com (Kenny F.) wrote:
> http://www.mediatakeout.com/9441/splittsville_kobe_bryant_prepares_to...

> SPLITTSVILLE!! KOBE BRYANT PREPARES TO FILE FOR DIVORCE!!
>
> August 03, 2007. A few months ago MediaTakeOut.com reported that Kobe
> Bryant and his wife Vanessa were facing marital problems. Well it now
> looks like a divorce is imminent.
>
> We spoke with a person extremely close to Kobe Bryant, who claims that
> the 28 year old ball player is ready to put an end to his 6 year
> marriage.

Guess the insider isn't so inside. Kobe was on The Jimmy Kimmel Show
tonight and Vanessa was in the front row. Kobe talked about the
vacation that he and Vanessa just returned from and she answered
several questions posed to her by Jimmy.

The Kobe haters will have to focus on something else to disparage him
about.

MB

Aug 9, 2007, 6:55:38 PM8/9/07

Uh.... Hehe...... Yeah, Dude...... Whatever.

MB

Aug 9, 2007, 6:57:39 PM8/9/07
syvyn11 wrote:

It's not like his wife just popped 'em out yesterday. He's BEEN a father to
them already, so suggesting that he's not a "stand up kind of guy" is bullshit.

SyVyN11

Aug 9, 2007, 8:11:24 PM8/9/07

"MB" <k...@al.com> wrote in message news:iZMui.22$7Z...@newsfe06.lga...

So, how does kobe's jock smell?

Agent Smith

Aug 9, 2007, 9:10:28 PM8/9/07
kenn...@aol.com (Kenny F.) wrote in

> http://www.mediatakeout.com/9441/splittsville_kobe_bryant_prepares_to_
> ile_for_divorce.html

> SPLITTSVILLE!! KOBE BRYANT PREPARES TO FILE FOR DIVORCE!!
>

> August 03, 2007. A few months ago MediaTakeOut.com reported that Kobe
> Bryant and his wife Vanessa were facing marital problems. Well it now
> looks like a divorce is imminent.
>
> We spoke with a person extremely close to Kobe Bryant, who claims that
> the 28 year old ball player is ready to put an end to his 6 year

> marriage. The insider tells MediaTakeOut.com, "They've been trying [to

> make things better] now for more than a year, but it's just not

> working out ... Kobe's in the process of moving out [of their home]
> and both are ready to officially end things."
>
> But if you're expecting fireworks in the divorce battle - you might be
> disappointed. According to our inside source, Kobe and Vanessa will
> likely settle everything quietly. Our insider explains, "There's very
> little for [Kobe and Vanessa] to fight over. Since there was no
> pre-nuptial agreement, Vanessa's entitled to half the marital assets
> .. Besides, Kobe stands to make a lot more money in the years to come
> - and that will be all his."
>
> During his professional career, Bryant is estimated to have drawn in
> close to $200M in earnings. And the superstar's future earnings look
> even brighter. The Lakers currently owe him $88.6 million in salary
> over the next four seasons. And he has a number of very lucrative
> endorsement deals - including one with $18M left on it from Nike.
>
> Developing...

It's hard to believe that he's only been married for six years, because
the incident with the hotel room service girl feels like at least three
years ago. It sounds like he started cheating on his wife almost
immediately.

bea...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2007, 1:15:48 PM8/10/07
On Aug 9, 8:11 pm, "SyVyN11" <robhorine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "MB" <k...@al.com> wrote in messagenews:iZMui.22$7Z...@newsfe06.lga...

potpurri???

Kris Baker

Aug 10, 2007, 2:00:29 PM8/10/07

<bea...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 9, 8:11 pm, "SyVyN11" <robhorine...@yahoo.com> wrote:>>
>> So, how does kobe's jock smell?
>
> potpurri???

Marijuana kitten?

MB

Aug 10, 2007, 4:50:03 PM8/10/07

I don't know. Is this for a homework assignment, or just personal interest?

Or a quiz? I give up. Tell us.

After all, your baseless bashing does reek of a gay fan with an unrequited
infatuation. How many weeks did you stake out the Bryants' garbage before
they finally filed the restraining order? Maybe if you write a really nice
letter, he'll send you a pair of his Hanes.

SyVyN11

Aug 11, 2007, 3:03:11 PM8/11/07

"MB" <k...@al.com> wrote in message news:Kb4vi.36$Lo...@newsfe12.lga...

What kinda voodoo you worship? Wear another dude's shorts? Dear god,
that's sick.

But good try to deflect it off you on to me, it didn't work but it was a
good try.

and not to disapoint, but I date women.