Vargas needs to go..

ruben safir

Jun 19, 2018, 11:00:28 PM6/19/18
I see nothing to salvage out this guy at this point. They should have
contacted RA Dickey

*ernie

Jun 19, 2018, 11:27:11 PM6/19/18
On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 23:00:27 -0400, ruben safir <ru...@mrbrklyn.com>
wrote:

>I see nothing to salvage out this guy at this point. They should have
>contacted RA Dickey

They should have signed Colon. He'd at least have given them a couple
of good starts.

Jim S.....

Jun 20, 2018, 11:31:12 AM6/20/18
Have to endure 2 seasons of this shit

matt....@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2018, 3:36:56 PM6/20/18
On Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 11:00:28 PM UTC-4, ruben safir wrote:
> I see nothing to salvage out this guy at this point. They should have
> contacted RA Dickey

Can't disagree about Dickey, but he looks about done too.

Vargas should be moved to the pen. He looks like he might be able to go an inning, maybe two, before he falls apart.

ruben safir

Jun 20, 2018, 5:51:06 PM6/20/18
On 06/20/2018 03:36 PM, matt....@gmail.com wrote:
> Can't disagree about Dickey, but he looks about done too.

He only stopped pitching because he chose to.