are you watching the playoffs?

ruben safir

Sep 30, 2018, 9:38:21 PM9/30/18
Are you going to watch the playoffs? They usually don't interest me
much with a few exceptions. I enjoyed when the Angles beat the Giants
and the Cards and Brewers in 1982. Actually, i think the Giants three
winners was cool. I liked Posey and Lincien. I watched Houston. I like
Houston. The Reds and Boston in 1975 was fun, and the Reds running over
the Yankees was fun.

*ernie

Sep 30, 2018, 11:28:01 PM9/30/18
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 21:37:32 -0400, ruben safir <ru...@mrbrklyn.com>
wrote:
This is the time of year I start watching my second favorite team;
that is whoever is playing against the Yankees. After that, I don't
care much and only watch if there is nothing else to do.

Bob4Health

Sep 30, 2018, 11:54:30 PM9/30/18
Living in Northern California, I'd like the locals to see what happens when
New Yorkers get their act together. Let's face it, the Yankees this year are a better representative of New York. They deserve it, even with losing Judge for much of the year.