Matt Harvey proves again why he's a piece of shit

*ernie

Aug 6, 2018, 4:42:20 PM8/6/18

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/the-mets-asked-matt-harvey-for-a-small-favor-matt-harvey-reportedly-did-not-oblige/

Right-hander Matt Harvey has enjoyed better results since his trade
from the Mets to the Reds. That stands to reason. He tweaked his
approach a bit, found some missing velocity. A change of scenery can
also help a struggling player, especially when the player-team
relationship is as pocked with strife and controversy as was Harvey's
with the Mets.

Anyhow, Harvey's Reds on Monday will visit Citi Field for the first
time since the May 8 Harvey-for-Devin Mesoraco swap. While Harvey
likely won't pitch in the series, he will of course meet with the
local media. Sounds routine enough, right? People, we're talking about
the Mets and Matt Harvey ...

The Mets requested from the Reds that Matt Harvey hold his gathering
with NY reporters tomorrow at 3:45 or 4:15 so it won't conflict with
Callaway's press conference at 4. ... Harvey has decided to speak at
4.

— Mike Puma (@NYPost_Mets) August 5, 2018
To summarize, manager Mickey Callaway will be speak to reporters at 4
p.m. local time. As such the Mets, according to reporter Mike Puma,
asked Harvey to speak at some time other than 4 p.m. Harvey will speak
at 4. Hey, maybe Harvey had legitimate reasons for not granting the
Mets' request. Or maybe he's using his own free will to troll his
former employer. Here's hoping it's the latter?

As always, polite requests are best directed at those who don't
actively dislike you. The Mets continue to learn on the job.

ernie k.
already...@hotmail.com

Bob4Health

Aug 6, 2018, 5:46:22 PM8/6/18
He really is acting like an ass. I was willing to hope he did well, not any longer.

matt....@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2018, 9:31:21 AM8/7/18
Not so sure he was, and we'll never know. But he did say he was wrong about a lot of things he said and did during his tenure.