omg omg why is Reyes on this team

MetsFanSince71

Jul 19, 2017, 6:36:47 PM7/19/17
Enough already with this bum

TrumpTrain2020

Jul 19, 2017, 10:55:56 PM7/19/17
What the hell are you smokin'!?! Jose Reyes is batting .378 in the
month of July!

Beach Runner

Jul 20, 2017, 12:31:32 AM7/20/17
On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 7:55:56 PM UTC-7, TrumpTrain2020 wrote:
> What the hell are you smokin'!?! Jose Reyes is batting .378 in the
> month of July!

You're feeding a troll.

It's obvious that Reyes was going through a mental problem of some kind, perhaps dealing with playing third. Mental illness is normal, everyone has periods with issues, it's recognizing they are temporary that people often miss. They manage to find doctors who put them on useless drugs that cure nothing, create metabolic disorders, and take the rest of your life.

Since moving to SS regularly, the old Reyes has arrived. He is still the best all around athlete on the team even at 33. Cespedes is the only person close to his speed, but he doesn't know how to use it to steal bases and turn walks into runs like Reyes does.

Reyes is hitting .337 (33-for-95) with seven doubles, two triples, six homers, 15 RBIs and 14 runs scored in his last 27 games. I guess Reyes hated playing third.

ruben safir

Jul 20, 2017, 1:07:25 AM7/20/17
On 07/20/2017 12:31 AM, Beach Runner wrote:
> Reyes is hitting .337 (33-for-95) with seven doubles, two triples, six homers, 15 RBIs and 14 runs scored in his last 27 games. I guess Reyes hated playing third.

he must hate SS as well because he has been awful at it for more than 4
years. I few days of a hot streak is meaningless and even 200 hitters
have them.