fuck this game

ruben safir

Apr 21, 2018, 10:17:38 PM4/21/18
I don't care if they win it or lose it at this point. This team not
that good... and this Manager sucks.

*ernie

Apr 21, 2018, 11:39:40 PM4/21/18
On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 22:17:37 -0400, ruben safir <ru...@mrbrklyn.com>
wrote:

>I don't care if they win it or lose it at this point. This team not
>that good... and this Manager sucks.

The #1 thing this team needs is a manager who knows that Familia is
not a closer. He's closer to being Doug Sisk than he is John Franco.

ruben safir

Apr 22, 2018, 12:37:58 AM4/22/18
On 04/21/2018 11:39 PM, *ernie wrote:
>> I don't care if they win it or lose it at this point. This team not
>> that good... and this Manager sucks.
>
> The #1 thing this team needs is a manager who knows that Familia is
> not a closer. He's closer to being Doug Sisk than he is John Franco.

soon enough he will sound like Art Howe.
He continues to leave Bradon Nimmo on the bench

Ruben Safir

Apr 22, 2018, 5:37:29 AM4/22/18
and Ramos is a god!

Bob4Health

Apr 22, 2018, 4:20:48 PM4/22/18
On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 7:17:38 PM UTC-7, ruben safir wrote:
> I don't care if they win it or lose it at this point. This team not
> that good... and this Manager sucks.

Familiar's stats have been great. Yes, he blew some big games, but overall,
he set the freaking saves record for Gods sakes.

The team is strong at every position but catcher, and probably 1st.

Their starting pitching is just fine, even without Harvey.
Their relief pitching has been great. That might have something to do with why the opposing batters strike out so much.

Muphy's law hit them, hitting both catcher's at the same time, but Palaski will be back, and he showed lots of improvement last year.

And, when you attack familiar, how about backing it up with statstics.

I wish I could add a screen share, 5 fulls years with the Mets, including his rookie and sophomore appearances his ERA is .258, in 292 innings, he's given up only 232 hits. He's struck out 301 batters. K/9 is 9.3

I'd say he's a deadly left-hander. What stat are you referring to? Baseball is a marathon, he's stayed on the field for the most part and never had a bad season.

*ernie

Apr 22, 2018, 4:53:13 PM4/22/18
On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 13:20:47 -0700 (PDT), Bob4Health
<lowh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 7:17:38 PM UTC-7, ruben safir wrote:
>> I don't care if they win it or lose it at this point. This team not
>> that good... and this Manager sucks.
>
>Familiar's stats have been great. Yes, he blew some big games, but overall,
>he set the freaking saves record for Gods sakes.
>
>The team is strong at every position but catcher, and probably 1st.
>
>Their starting pitching is just fine, even without Harvey.
>Their relief pitching has been great. That might have something to do with why the opposing batters strike out so much.
>
>Muphy's law hit them, hitting both catcher's at the same time, but Palaski will be back, and he showed lots of improvement last year.
>
>And, when you attack familiar, how about backing it up with statstics.
>
>I wish I could add a screen share, 5 fulls years with the Mets, including his rookie and sophomore appearances his ERA is .258, in 292 innings, he's given up only 232 hits. He's struck out 301 batters. K/9 is 9.3

He also blew 3 saves in the 2015 WS and imploded in the 9th inning of
2016 play-in game.

Those are the games that count.

ruben safir

Apr 22, 2018, 8:24:30 PM4/22/18
On 04/22/2018 04:20 PM, Bob4Health wrote:
> Familiar's stats have been great. Yes, he blew some big games, but overall,
> he set the freaking saves record for Gods sakes.

a useless record. WHat did was, and always does do, is blow saves when
men are on base. He blew 3 saves in the 2015 WS.