Thor on Brodie

Bob4Health

Feb 7, 2019, 6:44:09 PM2/7/19
“I was in constant communication with Brodie. I think Brodie is the GM baseball has been longing for. It’s really cool seeing him in the batting cage the other day and then making the announcement that he is going to sit in The 7 Line [Army] section during the Subway Series. I was like, ‘Hell, I wish I could do that. If I’m not pitching that day, I want to join him.’”

https://metsmerizedonline.com/2019/02/syndergaard-happy-with-ramos-signing-look-of-2019-roster.html/

ruben safir

Feb 7, 2019, 9:05:06 PM2/7/19
On 2/7/19 6:44 PM, Bob4Health wrote:
> I think Brodie is the GM baseball has been longing for

bullshit

Bob4Health

Feb 8, 2019, 10:02:44 AM2/8/19
That was Syndergaard's quote, not mine.

Believe it or not, he knows more about baseball than you, and he knows him personally.

Brodie is a brilliant man, a Stanford grad that the top players had chosen to represent them.

ruben safir

Feb 8, 2019, 2:23:11 PM2/8/19
On 2/8/19 10:02 AM, Bob4Health wrote:
> Believe it or not, he knows more about baseball than you,

Probalby not in this case. Maybe he should stick to what he knows, and
try to stay on the field and not get hurt.

Bob4Health

Feb 9, 2019, 2:25:58 PM2/9/19
He also knows Brodie a lot better than you.

ruben safir

Feb 10, 2019, 5:31:02 AM2/10/19
On 2/9/19 2:25 PM, Bob4Health wrote:
>> Probalby not in this case. Maybe he should stick to what he knows, and
>> try to stay on the field and not get hurt.
> He also knows Brodie a lot better than you.

And he knows that Brodie trades #1 draft picks for unneeded 2nd basemen
in there mid-30s who was suspended for PEDS cheating and that puts your
best hitter last season on the bench? And then signed a bunch of other
old 30+ yoa players around him and released Wilmer Flores, who was
probably there best 1st baseman and has continued to commit to 30+
washout Todd Frazeir?

The idiot Brodie he knows better than me?

Good. It is better that way. Even if this team won 100 games, I still
wouldn't watch these old players and steroid abusers

Lawrence Lewis

Feb 10, 2019, 8:35:47 AM2/10/19
Ah, but if they did win 100 games would you then for the first time ever concede that you had been mistaken?

Bob4Health

Feb 12, 2019, 1:32:27 PM2/12/19
What devastated the Mets, more than anything else last year, was depth.

Brodie has solved that without trading away any of their great pitching, left the entire rotation intact, and kept the bullpen and reinforced it with a great closer and Familia The best trades made by the Mets are the ones they didn't do, trading away a gem like Syndergaard. Healthy, he should be one of the best pitchers in baseball this year.

I'd say he has vastly improved the team.

As for Cano, he is healthy, and they got rid of Bruce's contract and he has a bad back, and in the process brought Diaz. Yes, I want them to play McNeil, and he will play.

What they need is more depth in case starters go down. Murphy's law.

ruben safir

Feb 12, 2019, 5:37:28 PM2/12/19
On 2/12/19 1:32 PM, Bob4Health wrote:
> What devastated the Mets, more than anything else last year, was depth.

i don't care. last year is over and this year he loaded the team with
old fat PED cheating players

Bill

Feb 12, 2019, 8:38:59 PM2/12/19
So I gather you're not a Mets fan anymore (or at least this season).
Will you post anything other than negative stuff?

BTW weren't you a Bartolo fan? Do you have different standards for
players you like?

Hass

Feb 13, 2019, 11:04:46 AM2/13/19
You promised to leave months ago....do it.

Jim S.....

Feb 16, 2019, 9:37:40 PM2/16/19
Nobody really cares what you do