Did Stengel & Yogi ever give a joint interview?

MetsFanSince71

Apr 15, 2018, 10:19:38 AM4/15/18
Can you imagine Casey Stengel & Yogi Berra doing an interview together

*ernie

Apr 15, 2018, 3:02:27 PM4/15/18
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 07:19:36 -0700 (PDT), MetsFanSince71
<jth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you imagine Casey Stengel & Yogi Berra doing an interview together

I couldn't find anything on YouTube. Too bad, it would have been a
classic.

ernie k.
already...@hotmail.com

matt....@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 6:29:14 PM4/15/18
On Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 10:19:38 AM UTC-4, MetsFanSince71 wrote:
> Can you imagine Casey Stengel & Yogi Berra doing an interview together

Casey: It is amazing, I tell ya, just amazing. Those Mets are winning like there's no tomorraw.

Berra: Casey, there is no tomorra, only today and the day afta!