how a pitcher is supposed to pitch

ruben safir

Feb 3, 2018, 7:42:14 PM2/3/18

Beach Runner

Feb 4, 2018, 10:04:16 AM2/4/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 4:42:14 PM UTC-8, ruben safir wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKbktNm0Mk&ytbChannel=MLBClassics

1965 was perhaps my favorite year of being a baseball fan.
That's when my real love affair with the Mets started.
They were a hard team to love.

The Twins sure had a great team.
Mays had a great year!
Jack Fisher was the Met's ace.
Koufax just might have had a better year.
Kranpool led the team in hitting with an awesome .253 Batting Average.
McMillan was not a bad defensive SS, but way past his prime.

It was amazing how the announcers would try to put everything
into a positive light. That took a special kind of skill.

ruben safir

Feb 4, 2018, 9:30:21 PM2/4/18
On 02/04/2018 10:04 AM, Beach Runner wrote:
> On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 4:42:14 PM UTC-8, ruben safir wrote:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKbktNm0Mk&ytbChannel=MLBClassics
> 1965 was perhaps my favorite year of being a baseball fan.
> That's when my real love affair with the Mets started.
> They were a hard team to love.

I was 23 years old in 1986.. fresh out of the army.

Beach Runner

Feb 10, 2018, 6:31:20 AM2/10/18
You're about 13 years older than me. You get to join the prestigious,
"Old Met's Fan Old Fart" Award, membership has it's perks. Hard to remember
them since I'm a Member Myself.

He, you probably remember the Booklyn Dodgers and NY Giants?

ruben safir

Feb 10, 2018, 7:34:01 AM2/10/18
On 02/10/2018 06:31 AM, Beach Runner wrote:
> You're about 13 years older than me. You get to join the prestigious,
> "Old Met's Fan Old Fart" Award, membership has it's perks. Hard to remember
> them since I'm a Member Myself.
>
> He, you probably remember the Booklyn Dodgers and NY Giants?

I was 23 in 1986 - do that math again :)

Bob4Health

Feb 17, 2018, 8:35:14 PM2/17/18
Still an old fart.