OK, What's been happening with the series

Beach Runner

Oct 29, 2017, 12:05:41 PM10/29/17
I had an accident, stupidly running when it became pitch black. Usually I can
see well enough with the light of the moon. Cloud cover did not make this possible. At one point you need to go around a strong iron chain.

Beach Runner

Oct 29, 2017, 12:06:15 PM10/29/17
On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 9:05:41 AM UTC-7, Beach Runner wrote:
> I had an accident, stupidly running when it became pitch black. Usually I can
> see well enough with the light of the moon. Cloud cover did not make this possible. At one point you need to go around a strong iron chain.

So I have not seen the games or seen the box scores.

Popping mad

Oct 29, 2017, 7:03:36 PM10/29/17
2-2 LA-Hou

Ruben Safir

Dec 26, 2017, 3:07:47 PM12/26/17
Beach Runner <lowh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had an accident, stupidly running when it became pitch black. Usually I can
> see well enough with the light of the moon. Cloud cover did not make this possible. At one point you need to go around a strong iron chain.

you lose night vision as you age