Callaway's decision-making hurts Mets in second straight loss

*ernie

Apr 17, 2018, 11:38:41 PM4/17/18

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/mets/callaway-decision-making-hurts-mets-straight-loss-article-1.3940128

The season's early and I know not to expect 160 wins, but I have to
agree that some of Callaway's decisions leave a bit to be desired.
Batting Reyes instead of Conforto or Nimmo is questionable, at best.

ernie k.
already...@hotmail.com

Ruben Safir

Apr 18, 2018, 10:38:36 AM4/18/18
There is no question about it. It is contempteus.

Removing Degrom was stupid also. I don't think he understands that the
Nationals can hit any pitcher at any time.