No hope next year with this pathetic bunch

MetsFanSince71

Aug 10, 2018, 5:39:42 PM8/10/18
This team will be lucky to finish 4th next year. This is one of the worst Met teams ever and ain't no magic wand gonna change it

*ernie

Aug 11, 2018, 11:51:32 AM8/11/18
On 8/10/2018 5:39 PM, MetsFanSince71 wrote:
> This team will be lucky to finish 4th next year. This is one of the worst Met teams ever and ain't no magic wand gonna change it

I have to disagree. As construed right now, the Mets should have an
awesome 1-2-3 punch in their starting rotation. There will definitely be
room on the roster for both Seth Lugo and Robert Gsellman also. The team
does some urgent needs in the infield at first and third and also
catcher. The key in the outfield is to try to keep these guys healthy.
Even before making any off-season moves (and we know they're coming ),
the glass is looking half full for the 2019 Mets.

Ya Gotta Believe!

Jim S.....

Aug 11, 2018, 9:44:54 PM8/11/18
So what... you'll live if you have a life