Worst Met team ever?

MetsFanSince71

May 14, 2017, 3:46:32 PM5/14/17
Collins is an awful manager but so is this team...Over rated on all levels

TrumpTrain2016

May 15, 2017, 12:59:05 AM5/15/17
>>MetsFanSince71 spewed moronically:

2:46 PM (9 hours ago)

    Collins is an awful manager but so is this team...Over rated on
all levels <<

How old are you? 12? Ever hear of the 1962 New York Mets? THAT
is a horrible team!

Miloch

May 15, 2017, 1:58:22 AM5/15/17
In article <5919353a....@news.easynews.com>, TrumpTrain2016 says...
When I lived on the East Coast, I actually have memories of the 1961
Phillies...the team lost something like 22 straight games...it spawned a radio
program titled "What's wrong with the Phillies?"

*

MetsFanSince71

May 15, 2017, 5:43:35 PM5/15/17
ok clown, not as bad as the Mets were half a century ago.....