Kelenic

Hass

Jun 8, 2021, 2:02:20 PM6/8/21
Looks like he wasn't quite ready for MLB pitching with .096/.185/.193. Maybe next year.

*ernie

Jun 9, 2021, 4:25:13 PM6/9/21
On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 11:02:19 -0700 (PDT), Hass <bhass...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Looks like he wasn't quite ready for MLB pitching with .096/.185/.193. Maybe next year.

I'm surprised. His first game he hit a home run and 2 doubles. I
figured he was on his way to being the latest embarrassment to the
Mets. Glad I was wrong. If Seattle agrees, the Mets should offer to
take him back in exchange for Diaz. I'd rather have a bum who can't
hit than a relief pitcher who chokes under pressure.