I hate Joe Maddon

ruben safir

Mar 29, 2017, 11:39:29 AM3/29/17

Jim S.....

Mar 30, 2017, 9:39:18 PM3/30/17
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 11:39:29 AM UTC-4, ruben safir wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cylme4vez9g

He's a good dude

Beach Runner

Mar 31, 2017, 10:53:20 AM3/31/17
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 8:39:29 AM UTC-7, ruben safir wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cylme4vez9g

I listened to it, what did he say you did not like?

It did not include the results of any review or decision.

You got to like Collins getting out there.

BTW, his right foot obviously was in contact with the bag though.
Collins may not have seen that in the dugout.

ruben safir

Mar 31, 2017, 9:06:09 PM3/31/17
On 03/31/2017 10:53 AM, Beach Runner wrote:
> I listened to it, what did he say you did not like?
>
> It did not include the results of any review or decision.
>
> You got to like Collins getting out there.
>
> BTW, his right foot obviously was in contact with the bag though.
> Collins may not have seen that in the dugout.

I didn't like him wasting 10 minute of playing time because he thought
he was allowed to do a review that he wasn't allowed and everyone bowed
down to him and let him rant on for 10 minutes while play stopped on a
routine ground ball.

I don't like the hand waving and the snotball attitude he displayed either.

ruben safir

Mar 31, 2017, 9:08:34 PM3/31/17
On 03/31/2017 10:53 AM, Beach Runner wrote:
> I listened to it, what did he say you did not like?
>
> It did not include the results of any review or decision.
>
> You got to like Collins getting out there.
>
> BTW, his right foot obviously was in contact with the bag though.
> Collins may not have seen that in the dugout.

Oh that was a double header and he was run out the game before, so this
was just his way of being a PIA to the umps.