Reports: MLB owners approve New York Mets sale to Steve Cohen

*ernie

Oct 20, 2020, 11:41:53 PM10/20/20

Hass

Oct 21, 2020, 8:22:15 AM10/21/20
We need a tickertape parade!

*ernie

Oct 21, 2020, 4:29:49 PM10/21/20
On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 05:22:13 -0700 (PDT), Hass <bhass...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Amen! I'm looking forward to being able to discuss baseball in the
coming months, not politics or social issues. Just by buying the team,
Cohen has infused optimism amongst Mets fans.

Hass

Oct 21, 2020, 5:05:36 PM10/21/20
What's that White Sox idiot have against Cohen anyway? Some outlet reported he was the lone nay vote.

*ernie

Oct 22, 2020, 3:40:03 PM10/22/20
Supposedly there's an A-Rod-Reinsdorf connection according to one
article I read. That has the making of conspiracy theories. Also with
these billionaire owners, they have other businesses that may become
entangled; resulting in these men wielding personal grudges.

MetsFanSince71

Oct 24, 2020, 11:45:14 AM10/24/20
On the contrary...I'm very interested in this who thing. Of course, more from an entertainment perspective, but it's still interest. Seeing you guys get all worked up about a made-up story is fun. BHasselback

MetsFanSince71

Oct 24, 2020, 11:47:57 AM10/24/20
LOL...this Bababooey guy is getting less and less credible by the hour. Just for the record, THIS is hte October Surprise? Really? This? Frankly, I expected better.