The Ramos Shuckle

ruben safir

Apr 21, 2018, 9:45:25 PM4/21/18
I hate this whole rocking back and forth BS that Ramos does, and bending
down etc. I can't believe that no coach had squashed all that crap.
How could he possibly keep his motion intacted like that and repeat the
movement.

tmp

Apr 22, 2018, 10:00:28 AM4/22/18
The only problem with him is that he's just a mediocre pitcher, at best. As far as the rocking back and forth, I don't care if he pitches standing on his head if he gets outs.....and DOESN'T WALK THE LEADOFF BATTER WITH A 3 RUN LEAD