Mets Ballpen is Gasoline on a fire

ruben safir

Sep 10, 2017, 3:36:15 PM9/10/17
How many times are we going to see the ballpen give up 3, 4 or 5 runs,
seemingly without any abilty keep the opposition from hitting.

Why change Seawald AFTER he gives up the HR.

Popping mad

Sep 10, 2017, 3:38:01 PM9/10/17
WHy couldn't Degrom keep pitching??

Beach Runner

Sep 11, 2017, 6:18:08 PM9/11/17
I think they are protecting his arm for next year when the games will count.
He deserved that win big time.

What is awesome about Degroom? Last night was an example. The most 10 strikeout gamess in a Met season since Gooden at his best.

ruben safir

Sep 11, 2017, 10:40:15 PM9/11/17
On 09/11/2017 06:18 PM, Beach Runner wrote:
> What is awesome about Degroom? Last night was an example. The most 10 strikeout gamess in a Met season since Gooden at his best.

6 innings sucks PERIOD

ruben safir

Sep 11, 2017, 10:42:00 PM9/11/17
On 09/11/2017 06:18 PM, Beach Runner wrote:
> What is awesome about Degroom? Last night was an example. The most 10 strikeout gamess in a Met season since Gooden at his best.

gooden had 16 Complete games...