Luis Guillorme vrs Amed Rosario

Popping Mad

Jan 4, 2021, 5:14:44 PM1/4/21
Luis Guillorme ✔

*ernie

Jan 4, 2021, 10:45:41 PM1/4/21
On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 17:13:41 -0500, Popping Mad <rai...@colition.gov>
wrote:

>Luis Guillorme ?

Probably. If that's so, Rosario will probably be wearing a different
uniform by Opening Day. He does make good trade bait.

Popping Mad

Jan 5, 2021, 7:39:48 AM1/5/21
they are about the same age. Just look a the numbers. If you can find
a take for Rosario, you would be best to do so. Although I don't think
they are playing ball until August at least.

Hass

Jan 7, 2021, 1:21:36 PM1/7/21
Wearing an Indians uniform now! C'mon down Lindor!!!!

Maestro

Jan 7, 2021, 9:25:52 PM1/7/21
I feel badly they lost Gimenez. He looked great.

*ernie

Jan 7, 2021, 11:07:43 PM1/7/21
You've got to give in order to get. Gimenez has a lot of potential and
may one day be as good as Lindor. The Mets don't want to wait that long.
Amed Rosario will be a good player without a set position for a long time.

Popping Mad

Jan 8, 2021, 1:22:00 AM1/8/21
On 1/7/21 11:07 PM, *ernie wrote:
> You've got to give in order to get. Gimenez has a lot of potential and
> may one day be as good as Lindor.

Everytime we trade with the Indians for a middle infielder it ends up
being shit and Lindor has been on the downside for 2 seasons. Granted,
I put no stock in the past season.

Maestro

Jan 8, 2021, 9:33:16 AM1/8/21
Gimenez has potential. Lindor is proven, and only 27!
I expect Gimenez to be a fine player.
Rosario went through periods with hands of stone.

Hass

Jan 8, 2021, 9:56:34 AM1/8/21
Proving once again you truly don't understand the game. Lindor is 27 and ELITE at his position. Also, ah screw it, there's no reason trying to explain anything to the likes of you.

Hass

Jan 11, 2021, 9:02:22 PM1/11/21
On Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 6:39:48 AM UTC-6, Popping Mad wrote:
> On 1/4/21 10:45 PM, *ernie wrote:
> > On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 17:13:41 -0500, Popping Mad <rai...@colition.gov>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Luis Guillorme ?
> > Probably. If that's so, Rosario will probably be wearing a different
> > uniform by Opening Day. He does make good trade bait.
> >
>Although I don't think they are playing ball until August at least.

What a surprise...wrong again, troll.

ruben

Feb 15, 2021, 6:13:57 AM2/15/21
On Thu, 07 Jan 2021 23:07:38 -0500, *ernie wrote:

> You've got to give in order to get. Gimenez has a lot of potential and
> may one day be as good as Lindor. The

They do addition by subtraction by moving Rosario. So, they essential
gave up Gimenez for Lindor and a fine starting pitcher, who might
well be the key to the trade.

They have a year to evaluate Lindor and they should use that time
to make sure they are getting what they pay for.

Even is Gimenez becomes the all-star player I think he is,
there is nothing they lose in this trade.

Caraso is a career 114 ERA+ pitch on the far side of thirty. there
is age risk but he pitched well last season, despite being hammered by the
Yankees.