Mets Mgr. Mickey Callaway likes to 'dry hump guys'? WTF?

TrumpTrain2020

Feb 16, 2018, 12:19:49 AM2/16/18
That sounds gay as hell!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mickey-callaway-dry-humping-guys-211028627.html

Mickey Callaway: “Dry humping guys is something I feel strongly
about.”
Bill Baer,NBC Sports

Beach Runner

Feb 16, 2018, 3:34:43 AM2/16/18
first, i must apologize, i went to visit my mom in memory care in Florida and this keyboard shit key doesn't work, so i can not capitalize or use question marks, so please bear with me. again I apologize. if you do not care about the future of america, please do not read this. i love this nation with all my heart. there is little to do with the mets, but i will tie it in.

please, i must stand up against homophobia, fear of homosexuals, which is considered a mental disorder and a form of primitive bigotry.

as several of my closest friends are lesbians or gay, i must speak out. just as no one had the courage to speak out when the nazis killed my family, this should not happen to others.

sande was a world class tennis player, in the top 100, which is rather unusual for a woman that grew up, sexually molested repeatedly as a child. after in injury she was a world class tennis umpire, traveling around the world, including the olympics and us open as one of the world's elite tennis umpires. her mind put mine to shame, or anyone on this list, i'm i'm a world class computer scientist and musician, having worked my way through a graduate degree at columbia university, arguably the best university in the world. easily compared to stanford, harvard and yale. she puts me to shame. and she is has the best god damn pussy in the world, that's more important.

sandy sued the the table tennis association because of sexual and anti-black racism.
her lawyer wasn't smart enough to add a clause to prevent future discrimination, so they discriminate her more now. this must stop, and i will support this to my dying breath.

i have served this nation, put my ass on the line as the systems engineer for jstars. while i would never serve in the military, i was at 30,000 feet protected by f15s and things i'm not allowed to talk about in the most interesting and fun experience of my life. general macpeak, head of the us air force, shook my and my buddie's hands, all geniuses, all far smarter than me, saying because of us, and it was us, there were only 11 american casualties. i stood up to protect american lives and values. I have balls.

my favorite hobby, besides playing music and watching the mets, is risking my life going to sacramento's area where the homeless people are. we go to costco and buy a shit load of organic produce, go to thrift shops and buy blankets, and other shit, and we love to give them to the homeless. don't tell me we have a good economy when i look at the homeless. they are the most generous people i have ever met. I give a bag of organic produce to them and clothing and share everything.

most of them have, unlike the ball less, stupid trump and his stupid followers, have

yes the stock market had a ride up. i would glady hand back everything i made, and i beat the dow by over 10 points using my knowledge of the defense industry and where are wasting our tax dollars because donald trump knows shit about the military. he is stupid. he has not read a book in ages. he is greedy and has turned this country into a laughing stock around the world. he is wasting our hard earned tax dollars, which i gladly pay, because he wants an unneeded wall because stupid, racist people don't understand that the us economy is dependent on the labor provided by the wonderful mexican labor force. we will face a major food crisis, as they pick our crops. they also do the hardest construction work. he is too stupids to understand it. even exxon's ceo says the same thing.

a man that is smart doesn't say they are smart, it's a sign of insecurity.

i'm a millionaire, because of my investing brains. i am a relative of einstein, houdini and my uncle murray. he taught me to throw a knuckle ball, and was the counsel for both president carter and 2 years with nixon, resigned after kent state.
we are taking not only genius, but a family that had the balls to serve this nation.

while he started serving this nation as the leading merciless drill instructor in the
army. he than went to law school without going to college graduating number one in his class.

after leaving the white house he became the primary intelligence analyst for the pentagon, i can't write about what he did. but i can tell you he was the quarterback of for their touch football team, known as the gray ghost for invading oncoming quarterback.

i said "uncle murray, how can you work for nixon." my kindly mentor, who would answer the phone for me at the white house or pentagon, said "bobby, what would you do if nixon asked you to help end the war in vietnam. that he asked me.

after leaving the pentagon, having kept america safe and a democracy, he was the acting dean of american university. he would start his classes joking, please never call me doctor or professor, murray or old fart will do. he would say i don't have a doctorate let alone a college degree. i'm a fake dean let alone a fake professor.

when i asked him why we went to war in iraq, he laughed and said 'don't you know bobby, three letters" i'll let you figure out what those three letters are.

how many of your relives had secret service men at their funerals?

i can't even talk about many of our conversations, as I ran the battlefield at iraq and bosnia, and had a top secret clearance and my uncle had a
trump is too stupid to understand that. he is a stupid, ignorant racist.
when i was a professor at fordham university, he was known as a mediocre student. the professors made jokes about him, they still do. because he was stupid. very very very stupid. more stupid than any homosexual i have ever met. he was a mediocre student, whose daddy paid a of money so his stupid son, who didn't have the ball my family has to server our nation, a lying sack of shit lied about bone spurs while playing sports. he is stupid, doesn't read, the proven source of knowledge, and never served the nation because he doesn't have balls

his wife doesn't fuck him. i would never give up my incredible girlfriend, who is a genius and compassionate to give up being fucked. i have testicles. trump does not. my girlfriend worked in big pharma doing something beyond me, starting out as a lab rat, grew to being the top techie writer for big pharma. now, being the brilliant scientist she is she's started her own cannabis bath soaks that relieve pain and imflamtion, using the receptors in the endocannabanoid system. my relative, professor dr meshoulum, discovered not only thc, but 80 other compounds and 170 terpins as well as the endocannanoid system cb1 cb2 receptors. now we are taling science her. science is real, climate change is real.

trump is endangering the world. no one wins a nuclear war. he just might get us into one. game over my friend. no more mets, bend over and kiss your ass good bye. no more fucking. no more biosphere.

if my relative, who looks just like me, would not be endangering the world.

none of my family would have come over if trump came over. my relatives did not know a word of English, they spoke yiddish. when uncle murray starte school, he did not know a word of English. his parents came over and my grandpa zelig was sent to the tzars army because his mother wanted him to die, she didn't even suckle him because he was named after the father's father and not his. yet he was called

trump has no balls. his wife doesn't even fuck him. he is a stupid racist that will run this country into the ground.

Miloch

Feb 16, 2018, 10:40:22 AM2/16/18
In article <5a866976....@news.easynews.com>, TrumpTrain2020 says...
Heh...the Mets!...haven't followed them in ages. Casey Stengel still
there...right?

*

Beach Runner

Feb 17, 2018, 1:29:22 AM2/17/18
Yes, I loved Casey. When he had a real team, he won a lot of pennants.

The Mets are a business, and by drafting players that people knew, even if they were washed up, people knew them and came to the park.

Unless you knew what a futile pitching staff, led by Jack Fisher, 3.94 ERA, and then it shot..

But when casey had the Yankees in the 50s won most of the world series.

He was a superb shortstop, and once when he was using he knowledge and
trying to teach a player the finer points of playing short stop, and players just stood amazed, he said "What did you think, I was born old?"

Memories.

Remember Ron Hunt? His claim to fame was getting hit by the pitch?

Pete Rose came up the same year. I don't remember who won the MVP,
but there was something to argue passionately about, Ron Hunt was the better player. Yes, who has the record for the most hits> what player didn't have speed or talent, but hustled his ass off on every play.

Keeubie Plaffies

Feb 19, 2018, 7:46:36 AM2/19/18
No matter what name you use, you are still the most idiotic moron on
this group.

Your posts are filled with run on sentences, poor spelling and poorly
constructed arguments.

You spend most of your time telling us how smart and rich you are yet
nothing in your posts substantiate these claims. If anything they refute
them. In fact you are indeed the Wile E. Coyote of this newsgroup.

Bob4Health

Feb 19, 2018, 6:09:02 PM2/19/18
Michelle Obama had 2 ivy league degrees and is a brilliant woman.

Trump was a joke, without a graduate degree and couldn't even read a book.

Keeubie Plaffies

Feb 19, 2018, 6:45:14 PM2/19/18
Trump not only has a degree from an Ivy League school, he is a
billionaire. You on the other hand have done nothing in your life and
have to post fairy tales on the usenet to make people believe that you
are not Wile E. Coyote.

Bob4Health

Feb 20, 2018, 6:58:59 AM2/20/18
I am self made. He was given a fortune by his daddy.

He only got into undergraduate school because his daddy gave the school a fortune. He never got a graduate degree.

I have a graduate degree from Columbia University. He could not have got into a Masters degree program, because he never read a book.

As far as being a billionaire, he went bankrupt 5 times and stiffed the good people working for him.

I documented to Ruben my actual transcript. I can send it to you as well.

I worked for the Oglala Sioux Tribe helping the poorest children in the United States.

I have served the US Air Force.

Drumph was a lying draft dodger, because he didn't have the balls to serve.