Mets Home Run Streak Quiz

Beach Runner

Jan 23, 2018, 2:49:59 PM1/23/18
I can not believe how badly I did. There are a few names I don't even recognize. I only got 6/20. I would think someone could beat that.

https://www.amazinavenue.com/2018/1/22/16917734/monday-morning-mets-mind-boggler-home-run-streaks

Ruben Safir

Jan 23, 2018, 3:19:13 PM1/23/18
Beach Runner <lowh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can not believe how badly I did. There are a few names I don't even recognize. I only got 6/20. I would think someone could beat that.
>
> https://www.amazinavenue.com/2018/1/22/16917734/monday-morning-mets-mind-boggler-home-run-streaks

If I can spell them i would have had most of them
not Larry Elliot

I thought that was Frank Thomas

Beach Runner

Jan 24, 2018, 12:25:29 PM1/24/18
Yes, I forgot the spelling. But some folks I simply don't remember. Cespadas, Coforto, Carter, and Hundley aren't on the list.