Theoben GAS RAM System

Steve Houghton

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
Please can anybody give a view with regard to the Theoben Gas Ram system?

I am considering fitting one to my (.22) BSA Supersport.

Can I expect any noticeable improvement in performance?

I have received very different opinions so far. Theoben and magazine
reviews of a few years ago seem to rate the gas ram highly. My local
gunshops seem less impressed although they do not actually sell them.

Any views or experience very welcome.

Steve

Baz Covill

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
Try asking on the BBS forum, they had quite a thread on it recently

www.airgunbbs.co.uk

Baz

Steve Houghton

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
Excellent tip! I found the advice I needed (I won't be bothering with the
gas strut!).

Thanks Baz.

Steve

Baz Covill

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
Your welcome mate

Baz

Kev Hughes

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
Steve
Save you're money mate, don't waste it on one.
Kev
Steve Houghton <steve.houg...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Martin Owens

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
I was thinking the samething a while back, Someone here (skip) recommended
the TITAN Main spring , which i bought and put in my superstar, i like it a
lot, very good spring if you ask me, its just a spring you cry, well its
tempered correctly for airguns and has a low friction coating.

Martin