Troy Of Is, The Miracles IS the Miracle Sun 8pm ET

One Mind Foundation

May 26, 2013, 7:54:47 PM5/26/13
TROY OF IS on Sunday 8-9pm ET TUNE*IN

TOPIC:
THE MYSTERY IS THE MIRACLE

It is also important for people to know that they are free to call me
personal phone which is 1-312-730-8322 if they ever have any questions
that they want to ask me.

They can also add me on Skype. My Skpye username is: troy.of

They can also add me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/troyofis

They can also view videos I have filmed at www.youtube.com/troyofis

I also am the founder of Unknown Therapy which is an entirely new
psychotherapy in the field of psychology which says that life is a
mystery and the more we come to realize that, the more mentally
healthy we are, and the deeper our awakening and enlightenment is.

It is important to note for those intending to listen in that Deepak
Chopra has recently shown much interest in Unknown Therapy and may
work. I have learned what I am going to share predominantly from my
Guru the Signposter who was the one who revealed to me the deeper
hidden teachings of Jesus and the New Testament.

I would like to make the following quotes available to people
related to the topic as well:
~ Troy-Of-Is

"She who is wisest knows that she knows nothing." - Socrates

"Life is an extraordinary mystery - not the mystery in books, not the
mystery that people talk about, but a mystery that one has to discover
for oneself." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"Life [,,,] is like a question mark, and it remains a question-mark,
and the more inquire into it, the bigger the question-mark. The more
know about it, the less you know. One day, when you have really known
it, you declare your utter ignorance. The point is, when you really
know life, suddenly it is revealed to you, that how can you know? Life
is a mystery." - Osho

"Life is not something to be explained, but a mystery to be lived." -
Alan Watts

"Every religion is the product of the conceptual mind attempting to
describe the mystery."
-- Ram Dass

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is
the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of all true art and
science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer
marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed. It was the
experience of mystery - even if mixed with fear - that engendered
religion. A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot
penetrate, our perceptions of the profoundest reason and the most
radiant beauty, which only in their most primitive forms are
accessible to our minds - it is this knowledge and this emotion that
constitute true religiosity; in this sense, and, and in this alone, I
am a deeply religious man."

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

* He was aware, to whatever degree, of the Wonder-Full Great Mystery
that Is the Only Reality-Truth of all of 'this' whatever 'this'
altogether and fundamentally Is.

"What is true for writing and for love relationships is true also for
life. The game is worthwhile insofar as we don't know where it will
end." -- Michel Foucault

"The past is ungraspable, the present is ungraspable, and the future
is ungraspable." - The Diamond Sutra (Buddhism)

"Buddha is merely a conception in your mind." - Ryokan

"If you want to ask where the flowers come from, even the God of
spring doesn't know." - Zen

"You are lost the instant you think you know what the result will be."
- Juan Gris

"The past is history and the future is a mystery." - Social Distortion

"No answer is also an answer." - German Proverb

"Nothing ever gets anywhere. The Earth keeps turning round and gets
nowhere." - Jean Cocteau

"Ignorance is Enlightenment." - D.T. Suzuki

"You are always in a state of Samadhi; there is no question of going
in or out of it; you are always there. I don't want to use that word
['Samadhi']; so I say it is a state of not knowing." - U.G
Krishnamurti

"In other words, all of my books are lies. They are simply maps of a
territory, shadows of a reality, gray symbols dragging their bellies
across the dead page, suffocated signs full of muffled sound and faded
glory, signifying absolutely nothing. And it is the nothing, the
Mystery, the Emptiness alone that needs to be realized; not known, but
felt, not thought, but breathed, not an object but an atmosphere, not
a lesson but a life." - Ken Wilber

"The map [knowledge, concepts, beliefs, assumptions, etc.,] is not the
territory." - Alfred Korzybski

"Life is always from the unknown, toward the unknown." - Osho

"Once upon a time, I, Chuang-Tzu, dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering
hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was
conscious only of following my fancies as a butterfly, and was unaware
of my individuality as a man. Suddenly, I awoke, and there I lay,
myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I
was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man."
- Chuang-Tzu

*Life is becoming more and more mysterious for Chuang-Tzu as he gets
older, and his enlightenment gets deeper and deeper, it becomes harder
and harder for Chunang-Tzu to define himself or to say he is anything
other than Ignorant, in an Enlightened sense.

"One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science,
measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is
the most precious thing we have." -- Albert Einstein

"Earlier I was sure of so many things, now I am sure of nothing. But I
feel that I have lost nothing by not-knowing, because all of my
knowledge was false. My not-knowing was in itself knowledge of the
fact that all knowledge is ignorance, that 'I do not know' is the only
true statement the mind can make." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

"We open our eyes and we think we're seeing the whole world out there.
But what has become clear--and really just in the last few centuries--is
that when you look at the electro-magnetic spectrum we are seeing less
than 1/10 Billionth of the information that's riding on there. So we
call that visible light. But everything else passing through our
bodies is completely invisible to us. Even though we accept the
reality that's presented to us, we're really only seeing a little
window of what's happening."
-- David Eagleman

"I don't know why we are here." - Wittgenstein

"The limits of my language are the limits of my mind. All I know is
what I have words for." -- Wittgenstein

"One is never afraid of the unknown; one is afraid of the known coming
to an end."
-- Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The longer one lives, the more mysterious life seems."
-- Francis Brett Young

"Don't criticize what you can't understand."
-- Bob Dylan

"The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and
mystery. There is always more mystery."
-- Anaïs Nin

"The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible."
-- Oscar Wilde

"There is only a Great Mystery and that Great Mystery Is the Only." -
The Signposter

"I alone have the mind of a fool, and am all muddled and vague. The
people are so smart and bright. While I am just dull and
confused..........Those who say, do not know; those who know, do not
say."
- Lao Tzu

Troy-Of-Is' Guru has a book called 'The Delusion of Being Human'.
The Guru's name is 'The Signposter'.

PLEASE JOYnUS at ACIM GATHER & Open Minds Radio
for Troy-Of-Is

Always in Honor of You

In Appreciation * Gratitude
David Dov Fishman

ACIM Gather
Through these Portals the Finest teachers Flow

Open Minds Radio On The Air 7 days a week www.ACIMGatherRadio.org

Our Program Schedule http://guide.acimgather.org

Our Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/groups/OpenMindsTrust/

www.ACIMGather.org / www.ONEMINDfdn.org
ONEMIND is a 501 (c)(3) Tax Exempt Non-Profit Org.

Access: http://www.acimgather.org/instructions.htm

Laughter Now Heals!