AD: JC Charles stories on The Woodshed

Jim

May 11, 2002, 11:49:43 AM5/11/02
Many of you may have heard years ago of The Filmoods Company, which
offered the very literate spanking and enema fiction of author JC
Charles. What most of you may not know is that these stories are
now available on the Internet through the CF Publications Online
site, which Bethany and I run jointly with Uncle Steve at CF
Publications.

The "front" page for the JC Charles stories is located at:
http://www.cfpub-online.com/jccharles/home.html

There's a free story for you to read there, and we just posted 15
more of Mr. Charles' stories this morning. He really does write
some of the best spanking fiction ever, and many stories have very
explicit anal and enema elements, too. So check it out...

-----

You know, I might be wrong--they *could* have been written by Arthur C.
Clarke. Or was it Heinlein? Twain, maybe?
<sigh> I think I had a really good time in the seventies...at least
that's what people tell me...it's all kind of fuzzy, somehow...

--

Jim
<http://www.herwoodshed.com> Bethany's Woodshed

Bullfight critics ranked in rows,