Al Gore: Trump's Paris decision 'reckless,' but we'll go on without him...Don't let the door hit you..

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jun 5, 2017, 3:43:00 PM6/5/17
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/04/gore-trump-paris-climate-change-
239109

Former Vice President Al Gore on Sunday called President Donald Trump’s
decision to exit the Paris climate agreement a "reckless" choice that
“undermines America's standing in the world,” but he said American
business leaders and governors will move forward and reduce carbon
emissions without Trump.

"I think it was reckless; I think it was indefensible and undermines
America's standing in the world and threatens the ability of humanity to
solve the climate crisis in time," Gore told host Jake Tapper on CNN’s
"State of the Union." "The decision was a terribly mistaken decision, but
in the aftermath of that decision, we need to move forward regardless of
what he decides."

Gore, who since losing his run for the presidency in 2000 has become a
major advocate for fighting climate change, added: "And the good news is,
that the American people are going to provide leadership even if President
Trump will not provide leadership."

Citing the governors, mayors and business leaders who have stood by the
climate agreement since Trump announced the nation's exit on Thursday,
Gore said, “We are going to see continued reductions in emissions in the
U.S. We're going to meet the commitments under the climate pact in Paris,
regardless of what President Trump does, and so we're seeing a lot of
progress.”

"The Paris agreement was really historic," he said. "But it laid the
foundation for the faster progress that’s needed in order to solve the
climate crisis in time. And we could have faster progress with
presidential leadership, but we're going to keep moving forward regardless
of President Trump."

More than 190 countries signed onto the Paris accord, which was negotiated
in 2015 to set targets for decreasing carbon emissions to fight man-made
climate change. Of all the nations that took part in the process to reach
the agreement, only two others, Syria and Nicaragua, rejected it.

Trump and his Environmental Protection Agency administrator, Scott Pruitt,
have described their decision to abandon the agreement as necessary for
protecting American jobs. Pruitt reiterated that reasoning in an interview
on NBC’s “Meet the Press” with Chuck Todd on Sunday, describing the
decision as “not political."

"This is a decision that was right for this country from a jobs
perspective, an economy perspective, and an environmental perspective,"
Pruitt said, adding: "Paris represents a bad deal for this country."

Gore, though, said the decision made little sense, given that the emission
targets for each country are voluntary

There it is, voluntary, nothing binding except on the US.

parade of the democrat party has run out of gas.

Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for ending the disaster of the
Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.