Lefty prostitute Jennifer Lawrence was okay with putting out for Harvey Weinstein to get her vagina in the movies.

Jack Fake

Oct 28, 2017, 9:54:31 AM10/28/17
Hollywood A-listers are breaking their silence in the wake of
the allegations of sexual harassment against movie mogul Harvey
Weinstein.

After Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet, and other actresses stars
spoke out, Jennifer Lawrence and George Clooney also released
statements to The Daily Beast.

“I was deeply disturbed to hear the news about Harvey
Weinstein’s behavior,” Lawrence said in her statement. “I worked
with Harvey five years ago and I did not experience any form of
harassment personally, nor did I know about any of these
allegations. This kind of abuse is inexcusable and absolutely
upsetting.”

The 27-year-old actress -- who won an Oscar for her role in
Silver Linings Playbook, which was distributed by The Weinstein
Company -- went on to express her support for those accusing
Weinstein of inappropriate behavior, saying, “My heart goes out
to all of the women affected by these gross actions. And I want
to thank them for their bravery to come forward.”

Clooney also slammed Weinstein in a statement, saying, “It’s
indefensible. That’s the only word you can start with. Harvey’s
admitted to it, and it’s indefensible.”

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/10/11/jennifer-
lawrence-george-clooney-and-more-speak-out-against-harvey-
weinsteins-indefensible-
actions/23238529/?utm_so
urce=zergnet.com&utm_med
ium=referral&utm_campaig
n=zergnet_2135002&ncid=txtlnkusaolp00001361