Lefty prostitute Kate Winslet was okay with putting out for Harvey Weinstein to get her vagina in the movies.

Jack Fake

Oct 28, 2017, 8:05:01 AM10/28/17
When Kate Winslet won an Oscar for her role in "The Reader" in
2009, she did not mention Harvey Weinstein, whose company backed
the movie. On Saturday, she revealed that the omission was
intentional.

"That was deliberate. That was absolutely deliberate," Winslet
told the Los Angeles Times.

She said, "I remember being told. 'Make sure you thank Harvey if
you win.' And I remember turning around and saying, 'No I won't.
No I won't.' And it was nothing to do with not being grateful.
If people aren't well-behaved, why would I thank him?"

Winslet said that Weinstein's behavior surrounding "The Reader"
was "disgraceful," but had nothing to do with sexual harassment.
She did not elaborate, instead saying she did not want to open a
"can of worms."

Translation: She didn't want to admit that shew both blew and
fucked Harvey for parts.

Winslet is such a whore, she blew a camera man to get him to pan
on her face longer.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kate-winslet-says-she-intentionally-
snubbed-harvey-weinstein-in-oscars-speech/