expected thermal output for x number of mirrors in a solar furnace that

tt1...@gmail.com

May 17, 2015, 6:13:38 PM5/17/15
I seem to remember a chart that gave approximate temperatures for a solar furnace per Number of mirrors, or mirror arrays, 10x10 etc.

I have not been able to find anything resembling this chart.any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tracy

Morris Dovey

May 17, 2015, 9:04:54 PM5/17/15
At best, the chart would have been specific to that particular design –
I think you’ll need to re-find the article or contact the author.

Note that "thermal output" is generally not proportional to absorber
temperature.

--
Morris Dovey
http://www.iedu.com/Solar