A useful PV simulation tool

Lu Wei

Sep 25, 2013, 10:14:45 PM9/25/13
I just come across this software, and find it should be a good tool for
PV system designers . It's rich in data and easy to use. It's not free
(I understand that data collection and updating needs a lot of work) ,
but evaluation mode have full features.

--
Regards,
Lu Wei

Lu Wei

Sep 25, 2013, 10:16:38 PM9/25/13
On 2013-9-26 10:14, Lu Wei wrote:
> I just come across this software, and find it should be a good tool for
> PV system designers . It's rich in data and easy to use. It's not free
> (I understand that data collection and updating needs a lot of work) ,
> but evaluation mode have full features.

Sorry to forget the link!
http://www.pvsyst.com