Shop Houston Electricity

shoptexasele...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2015, 1:00:01 PM2/19/15
Houston has given its residents the reason to be happy. It is because #Shop Houston Electricity has come up with variety of plans and cheap electricity rates for its home owners. We have several reputed providers to choose from and make the best use when it comes to electricity purchase.
http://www.shophoustonelectricity.com/residential.aspx

bob haller

Mar 14, 2015, 8:34:29 PM3/14/15
On Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 1:00:01 PM UTC-5, shoptexasele...@gmail.com wrote:
> Houston has given its residents the reason to be happy. It is because #Shop Houston Electricity has come up with variety of plans and cheap electricity rates for its home owners. We have several reputed providers to choose from and make the best use when it comes to electricity purchase.
> http://www.shophoustonelectricity.com/residential.aspx

here in pa, no alternative supplier has ever turned out to be cheaper long term. most are justt scams.

one large community started a buying group. they gave up after a year