Google групе више не подржавају нове Usenet постове ни праћења. Претходни садржај остаје видљив.

People, nuke the LHC

18 прегледа
Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

darke...@yandex.ru

непрочитано,
27. 12. 2008. 03:18:2727.12.08.
What is better: to nuke the LHC and CERNs headquarters, or to let the
CERN to explode the Earth and throw out all of us into cosmos, as
seeds of new civilizations?

"Osama bin Laden, please, give me a plane and couple of nuclear bombs.
I'll drop the first bomb at LHC and the second on the CERNs
headquarters. Otherwise, we all will die because CERN want to create
the magnetic trap of Devil."

Magnetic trap is 10^36 times stronger than black hole. People open the
criminal cases against global terrorists.

What will LHC give us: the particle of God, or magnetic trap of Devil.
Magnetic trap is an axial-symmetric magnetic analogue of a black hole.
It is 10^36 stronger than gravitational black hole.
If microscopic magnetic trap will be made in CERN's LHC, the Earth
will be transformed into an infinitely thin emptiness, surrounded by
circular current of 6 meter radius. Compare: Schwarzschild radius of
such mass is 0,009 meters.

Only crazy people can try to create particles with the rest mass more
then 1000 masses of nucleon. Hundreds types of particles can be
created in the region 1000-7000 aum. Most of them will decay, but some
will grow, capturing the ordinary matter. Arrant big-bangers want to
touch the particle of God, but thus, they lead us into the magnetic
trap of Devil.

Stop Tevatron and close the LHC.

Collision energies and bombs:
Several eV – chemical bomb;
Several MeV – nuclear bomb;
Several TeV – hyper bomb. (Example: SN 1987A)

Chemical bomb – change in chemical structure of matter.
Nuclear bomb – change in nuclear structure of matter.
Hyper bomb – transformation of matter into field mc^2 --- > LI^2.

What is Higgs boson?
Mass creating particle of God, or mass destructing magnetic trap of
Devil?

Idiots say: nucleon consists from three quarks.
I say: nucleon has three poles.

Idiots say: electron is particle with classic radius, r.
I say: electron is a string (quasi-closed circumference), covering all
Universe. In order to “run along this whole string” electron spends
its classic time, t = 2 pi r / c.

Idiots imagine quark-gluon plasma, as peas in a poke.
I say – idiots, such imagination will lead us to global catastrophe.

What is better: to nuke the LHC and CERNs headquarters, or to let the
CERN to explode the Earth and throw out all of us into cosmos, as
seeds of new civilizations?

zzbu...@netscape.net

непрочитано,
27. 12. 2008. 09:00:2727.12.08.
On Dec 27, 3:18 am, "darkene...@yandex.ru" <darkene...@yandex.ru>
wrote:

Nobody really knows. Since the people with actual engineering
brains stopped
making anything but Drones, AAVs, AUVs, and Post McDonald's
Holograms
for the Washington idiots some time ago.

gabydewilde

непрочитано,
27. 12. 2008. 13:28:5227.12.08.

PV

непрочитано,
27. 12. 2008. 14:00:1827.12.08.
"darke...@yandex.ru" <darke...@yandex.ru> writes:
>What is better: to nuke the LHC and CERNs headquarters, or to let the
>CERN to explode the Earth and throw out all of us into cosmos, as
>seeds of new civilizations?

You fool! If you nuke the LHC, all of the stranglet seeds, micro black
holes, magnetic monopoles, and flying pigs that they created during testing
will escape, and we're all DOOMED! *
like corkscrews.

David Williams

непрочитано,
27. 12. 2008. 14:40:3127.12.08.
-> wrote:
-> > What is better: to nuke the LHC and CERNs headquarters, or to let the
-> > CERN to explode the Earth and throw out all of us into cosmos, as
-> > seeds of new civilizations?

As far as I can see, this twit in Russia is peeved because all the real
science these days is being done in western Europe, North America,
Japan, China, etc. So he's trying to raise paranoia about it.

He should get out and shovel some snow.

dow

darke...@yandex.ru

непрочитано,
30. 12. 2008. 09:25:5130.12.08.
On Dec 27, 10:00 pm, pv+use...@pobox.com (PV) wrote:

Happy New Year!
I hope it will not be the Last!
Explode the LHC!

thepixelfreak

непрочитано,
5. 1. 2009. 13:02:315.1.09.
On 2008-12-27 00:18:27 -0800, "darke...@yandex.ru"
<darke...@yandex.ru> said:

> What is better: to nuke the LHC and CERNs headquarters, or to let the
> CERN to explode the Earth and throw out all of us into cosmos, as
> seeds of new civilizations?

You better get your tin foil hat like this guy..

http://meltyourfaceoff.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/tin-foil-hat.jpg

--

thepixelfreak

BradGuth

непрочитано,
8. 1. 2009. 07:08:028.1.09.
On Dec 27 2008, 12:18 am, "darkene...@yandex.ru"

If they manage to cause a terrestrial nova, or create artificial black
holes, at least something will have been learned. As such, it might
be worth the risk.

LHC is playing God, because there's nothing in the cosmic realm that's
bringing protons together at nearly 2c, except an equal pair of stars
merging and each going supernova. Perhaps if we're lucky, they'll
only invent a form of time travel, as large numbers of protons either
vanish or become artificial black holes.

~ BG.

BradGuth

непрочитано,
8. 1. 2009. 07:19:048.1.09.
On Dec 27 2008, 11:00 am, pv+use...@pobox.com (PV) wrote:

> "darkene...@yandex.ru" <darkene...@yandex.ru> writes:
> >What is better: to nuke the LHC and CERNs headquarters, or to let the
> >CERN to explode the Earth and throw out all of us into cosmos, as
> >seeds of new civilizations?
>
> You fool! If you nuke the LHC, all of the stranglet seeds, micro black
> holes, magnetic monopoles, and flying pigs that they created during testing
> will escape, and we're all DOOMED! *

Making fun of LHC (aka God) will only get you into big trouble. The
LHC will likely create new matter, and some of which may easily exceed
their own wildest imaginations Living anywhere near LHC may in fact
not be such a good idea.

Their standby energy draw and flow of public loot alone is enough to
eliminate world starvation. So, perhaps LHC is actually a cloaked
method of global population control.

~ BG

darke...@yandex.ru

непрочитано,
9. 1. 2009. 08:58:569.1.09.
On Jan 8, 4:32 pm, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 8, 6:32 am, Ivan Gorelik <darkene...@yandex.ru> wrote:
>
> > Collision energies and bombs:
>
> > Several eV - chemical bomb;
> > Several MeV - nuclear bomb;
> > Several TeV - hyper bomb. (Example: SN 1987A)
>
> The last is wrong. SN 1987A is no different than a nuclear bomb, where
> several MeV are given off in any given interaction. There are just a
> whole lot more individual reactions in a star…

SN 1987A looks as magnetic trap of Devil, as I can see it in my
theory.
Look the videos at this page:
http://www.aavso.org/vstar/vsots/0301.shtml

Magnetic collapse is much more rapid than the gravity collapse. At the
process of magnetic collapse the nucleon turns such, that its magnetic
dipole moment become parallel to magnetic dipole moment of a trap.
Gravity collapse needs displacing of a matter inside the Schwarzschild
radius. The time interval of neutrino registration at neutrino
observatories proved the magnetic collapse.

Magnetic collapse into magnetic trap of Devil releases much more
energy comparatively with the “nuclear collapse” of 2n*D into n*He4.
The first gives 500 MeV per nucleon the second gives only a dozen MeV
per nucleon.

Magnetic collapse can be switched at LHC.

> > Chemical bomb - change in chemical structure of matter.
> > Nuclear bomb - change in nuclear structure of matter.
> > Hyper bomb - transformation of matter into field mc^2 --- > LI^2.
>
> No, sorry, the last is just made-up fantasy on your part.

You will be able to feel the magnetic collapse soon after the LHC
start to collide particles with the energy more than 1TeV*2.

> > Magnetic trap is 10^36 times stronger than black hole.
>

> > LHC propagandists must be arrested. Otherwise they will explode the
> > Earth.
> > Stop Tevatron and LHC.
>
> The Tevatron has been operating safely since 1983 -- that's 25 years,
> during which time it has produced trillions of interactions. There
> hasn't been a single explosion of the Earth during that period…

The minimal possible mass of a magnetic trap is 1055 masses of
neutron.
Tevatron can create slightly less than 1000 masses of neutron.
We are at the edge of precipice.
What if they would modernize the Tevatron?

video:
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=BXzugu39pKM
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=YZAQn-KxW_k
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=L9dhyqh_fEI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_of_the_Large_Hadron_Collider
http://forum.lhcdefense.org/
http://www.lhcconcerns.com/
http://www.stop-lhc.com/
http://www.lhcfacts.org/
http://www.lhcconcerns.com/LHCConcerns/Forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=752
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

Our future: SN 1987A. http://www.spacetelescope.org/news/html/heic0704.html

BradGuth

непрочитано,
10. 1. 2009. 00:17:5410.1.09.

darke...@yandex.ru

непрочитано,
11. 1. 2009. 06:07:3811.1.09.

> Why can't the LHC research be safely accomplished at 1/10th scale?
>
>  ~ BG

No. They will try to up the power.

What would you do?

Situation 1.

Bandits attack you and your family. To prevent the killing of your
relatives, you can murder bandits.

Question: Will you kill the bandits, or will you silently endure the
massacre?

Situation 2.

You are 80% sure that the launch of the collider means the death of
humankind. Scientists and prosecutors do not believe you and your
arguments. You understand that the killing of two or three main
promoters of the experiment will attract the public attention to the
experiment, and it can be eventually banned.

Question: Will you kill a couple of scientists, or will quietly wait
for the universal death?

Videos:

yax...@gmail.com

непрочитано,
30. 1. 2014. 22:26:4330.1.14.
I dont understand this but is important for all the world

Term Index ELS P-Value T-Test
LHCNUKE 126739 1109 0.000000991031 HIGH
YID 126740 360 0.000002291092 HIGH
RUN 126743 122 0.000002303601 HIGH