"How To Recondition Any Battery-Really?"

smoot...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2016, 6:50:37 PM2/26/16
99% of people will waste money on new batteries in 2016...But you don't have to be one of them...Instead, you can save a lot of money by reconditioning old batteries and bring them back to life and re-use them (instead of buying new overpriced batteries) with a simple new method. Go Now to :http://bitlybqg2wl.blogspot.com/

bob haller

Mar 10, 2016, 3:15:11 AM3/10/16
On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 6:50:37 PM UTC-5, smoot...@gmail.com wrote:
> 99% of people will waste money on new batteries in 2016...But you don't have to be one of them...Instead, you can save a lot of money by reconditioning old batteries and bring them back to life and re-use them (instead of buying new overpriced batteries) with a simple new method. Go Now to :http://bitlybqg2wl.blogspot.com/

in the case of car batteries their plates flake off, and end up in the bottom of the battery connected to nothing.

so you cant recondition that.....

toms...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2016, 3:43:07 PM3/27/16
On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 3:50:37 PM UTC-8, smoot...@gmail.com wrote:
> 99% of people will waste money on new batteries in 2016...But you don't have to be one of them...Instead, you can save a lot of money by reconditioning old batteries and bring them back to life and re-use them (instead of buying new overpriced batteries) with a simple new method. Go Now to :http://bitlybqg2wl.blogspot.com/

This is another one of those scams that force you to sit thru a 30 minute "free" sales pitch to find out you have spend $47 to get the actual method (and you better HURRY, or this special offer will be taken down soon!). I will save you $47; just view these two discussions:

http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/sulfation_and_how_to_prevent_it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x-JfckAt20

What really gets me is this "presentation" implies that rechargeable batteries will last forever. As an electronic engineer I can assure you that this is totally false.