To know about solar con or pv con

singhsu...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2016, 11:49:50 PM10/7/16
Respected sir

I want to know about 48 pv con of any company which converts solar panels to charge the battery and when battery charged then it givesthe energy to grid.

Martin Eastburn

Oct 8, 2016, 10:52:34 PM10/8/16
Search for SolarEdge They are one of the best.

Martin

bob haller

Oct 10, 2016, 9:23:01 AM10/10/16
On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 11:49:50 PM UTC-4, singhsu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Respected sir
>
> I want to know about 48 pv con of any company which converts solar panels to charge the battery and when battery charged then it givesthe energy to grid.

the cost of the battery makes this a waste, unless your willing to spend huge bucks on a battery

my best friend has a 14 foot windmill he built in 1962.....

he said its a interesting way to waste bucks

Martin Eastburn

Oct 10, 2016, 11:30:02 PM10/10/16
14' is rather short. It is more a gusty wind generator.

Depending on the location, 100' is more like a generator.

My Grandfather had one on the farm. It was 87' and on a hill
near the house. The basement was full of Edison batteries.

I like the barrel fans not the 3 blades. The Massive ones are fine
since the blades are so long and the site is a windy site at their
height. There is some issues with them because they kill birds of all
kinds. Eagles downward.

Barrels work with gusts that come and go. Sometimes buildings create
wind tunnel when the wind rose is just right.

Martin