Riding.

john f winston

Apr 17, 2007, 5:26:06 PM4/17/07
Subject: Jackie Gleason, Ni-on And The Dead Alien From Space. Part 2
of 2.
April 14, 2007.

Well it seems that there was more than one dead alien from space, as we
shall see in the following information.

Lord Hill-Nor-on ( a former
head
of the British Ministry of Def-nce) stated in the House Of Lords that a
"craft
of unknown origin did actually land at the mili-ary base and did indeed get
the
persons stationed there into a " (quote) "considerable state". Lord
Hill-Nort-n
demanded - and did manage to get the British Authorities to release some
information on the incident - much to the dismay of the U.S. that have
refused
to even discuss the incident - and have done everything to cover it up.
Larry W-rren wrote a now famous
book
about this "Left at East Gate" The Ren-elsham Forest Incident is an amazing
fact.
http://www.phils.com.au/rendelesham.htm
(see my link to the Re-delesham Forest Incident)
Larry War-en's encounter
with
Jackie Gleason was in May 1986, shortly before Gleason died in June 1987.
CNN and HBO had been running
stories
on the 1980 Rendele-ham Forest case.
"Through mutual friends who knew members of his family," recounted War-en,
I was told that Gleason would like to talk to me privately in his home in
Westchester County, and so the meeting was set for a Saturday when we would
both have time to relax."
Timothy Green B-ckley, a New York City author, produced an excellent
account
of the meeting between the two men:
After being formally introduced, the two men ventured into Gleason's
recreation room complete with pool table and full-size bar. "There were
hundreds of UFO books all over the place," Wa-ren explains, "but Jackie was
quick to tell me that this was only a tiny portion of his entire collection,
which was housed in his home in Florida." For the rest of the day, UFO
researcher and UFO witness exchanged information.
"Gleason seemed to be very well informed on the subject," Larry says, "as
he knew the smallest detail about most cases and showed me copies of the
book "Clear Intent" that had just been published, as well as a copy of "Sky
Crash", a British book about Bentwaters that was published, actually, before
all the details of this case were made public. I remember Gleason telling
me about his own sightings of several discs in Florida and how he thought
there were undersea UFOs bases out in the Bermuda Triangle."
But it wasn't till after War-en had downed a few beers and Gleason had
had a number of drinks -"his favourite, Rob Roys"- that conversation really
got down to brass tacks.
"At some point, Gleason turned to me and said, 'I want to tell you
something very amazing that will probably come out some day anyway. We've
got em !'
'Got what', I wanted to know?
'Aliens!' Gleason sputtered, catching his breath.
According to Warr-n, Jackie proceeded to tell him the intriguing set of
circumstances that led him to the stunning conclusion that
extraterrestrials have arrived on our cosmic shores.
"It was back when Nix-n was in office that something truly amazing
happened to me," Gleason explained. "We were close golfing buddies and had
been out on the golf course all day when somewhere around the 18th hole,
the subject of UFOs came up. Not many people know this," Gleason told
Wa-ren, "but the President shares my interest in this matter and has a
large collection of books in his home on UFOs just like I do. For some
reason, however, he never really took me into his confidence about what he
personally knew to be true ... one of the reasons being that he was usually
surrounded by so many aids and advisers."
Later that night, matters changed radically, when Richard Ni-on showed up
at Gleason's house around midnight. "He was all alone for a change. There
were no sec-et service agents with him or anyone else.
I said, 'Mr. Pr-sident, what are you doing here?' and he said he wanted
to take me someplace and show me something." Gleason got into the
Pr-sident's
private car and they sped off into the darkness - their destination being
Homestead Air Fo-ce Base.
"I remember we got to the gate and this young MP came up to the car to
look
to see inside and his jaw seemed to drop a foot when he saw who was behind
the wheel. He just sort of pointed and we headed off."
W-rren says that later Gleason found out that the se-ret service was
going absolutely crazy trying to find out where Nixon was.
"We drove to the very far end of the base in a segregated area," Gleason
went on, "finally stopping near a well-guarded building. The secu-ity
police saw us coming and just sort of moved back as we passed them and
entered the structure.
There were a number of labs
we
passed through first before we entered a section where Nix-n pointed out
what
he said was the wreckage from a flying saucer, enclosed in several large
cases."
Gleason noted his initial reaction was that this was all a joke brought on
by
their earlier conversation on the golf course. But it wasn't, as Gleason
soon
learned. "Next, we went into an inner chamber and there were six or eight of
what looked like glass-topped Coke freezers. Inside them were the mangled
remains of what I took to be children. Then - upon closer examination - I
saw
that some of the other figures looked quite old. Most of them were terribly
mangled as if they had been in an accident."
According to Larry Warren's testimony
(regarding
Gleason's lengthy conversation about UFOs and space visitors), "I forget
whether
he said they had three or four fingers on each hand, but they definitely
were
not human...of this he was most certain!" For three weeks following his trip
with Ni-on to Homestead Air Fo-ce Base, the world famous entertainer
couldn't
sleep and couldn't eat.
"Jackie told me
that
he was very traumatised by all of this".
He just couldn't understand why our go-ernment wouldn't tell the public
all
they knew about UFOs and space visitors.
http://www.phils.com.au/mj12.htm
(see my link for an answer to this question)
He said " He even drank more heavily than usual until he could regain some
of his composure and come back down to everyday reality."
Larry Wa-ren is convinced that Gleason wasn't lying to him. "You could
tell that he was very sincere - he took the whole affair very seriously, and
I could tell that he wanted to get the matter off his chest, and this was
why he was telling me all of this."
And as far as Larry Warr-n was concerned, the
Great
One's personal testimony only added extra credibility to his own first hand
experience with aliens while he was in the service.
"Jackie felt just like I do that the
gov-rnment
needs to 'come clean,' and tell us all it knows about space visitors. It
time
they stopped ly-ng to the public and release all the evidence they have."
NOTE -
It's quite possible that after it was discovered that N-xon had shown
Gleason
the evidence at Homestead it would have been quite possible that Gleason had
been warned to "shut up" about it. Or else!
The obvious question that has
been
asked about this incident is how Ni-on, the most protected man in the world,
was
able to get away from his sec-et service detail, get a car, and head off to
Homestead with Jackie Gleason. The story seems at first totally impossible.
(Understand this was nearly 35 years ago - a very different world to
today!)
The Director of the Se-ret Service under Pres-dent Cl-nton, Lewis
Mer-etti,
claimed that the idea of a Pr-sident escaping his s-cret service agents only
happens in the movies. In response to a question by reporter Joan Lo-don
about the possibility of the Presi-ent escaping his protection to go out and
se-retly do something Merle-ti claimed, " All Hollywood! - there's no
sneaking out. It has never happened."
Marty Ve-ker, a S-cret Service agent who
worked
with Mer-etti under Pr-sidents F-rd and C-rter, however, tells a different
story. In his book Confessions of an Ex-Sec-et Service Agent tells that not
only can the Pr-sident disappear, but it has happened. Ve-ker stated that in
the exact year of the Homestead incident with Gleason, 1973, Nix-n had
tried to cut his sec-et service protection. Ve-ker also stated that it was
not uncommon for Nixo- to try to elude his sec-et service detail.
The agents working on the Ni-on
Pres-dential detail had been warned about it.
V-nker even recounted one occasion when Ni-on was able to ditch his sec-et
service guards while at his California compound:
"-ixon always felt that he
was
overprotected. He felt that he couldn't pick his nose without some agent
taking
notes. In 1973, he tried to cut his detail by a third. 'I don't like it and
my
family doesn't like it.' Ni-on said."
"I'd be warned of the lengths
N-xon
would go to elude us. One time he snuck out of the San Clemente compound.
His
valet, Manolo San-hez, drove past the agents in a car with Nixo- stretched
out
in the back seat under a blanket. Nix-n just wanted to go to a restaurant.
But
some reporters saw him and phoned the (wh-te) house. They wanted to know
what
N-xon was up to. The se-ret service told them, "he's not at any restaurant,
he's
here at home" But then the agents found he was gone they chased him down."
N-xon was very familiar
with
Homestead Air For-e Base which was only minutes from his Biscayne Bay
compound.
Every time Ni-on flew south to his "Southern W-ite House" Air F-rce One
would
land at Homestead. In Nix-n's first term as Pre-ident he travelled to his
Key
Biscayne compound 55 times and spent 118 nights there.
Gleason, on the other hand,
lived
in nearby Miami, and owned his own golf course, the Inverrary Country Club
nearby in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Part 2 of 2.

John Winston. joh...@mlode.com