Re: Is Trump throwing Manafort under the bus?

Lee

Sep 20, 2017, 9:59:46 AM9/20/17
PIBB wrote:

> As President, Trump was authorized to know about the FBI wiretap on
> Manafort earlier this year.
>
> But Trump didn't tweet about it or do anything.
>
> Is Trump setting Manafort up to be the fall guy?

Trump's only loyalty is to himself.

Mr. B1ack

Sep 20, 2017, 2:15:12 PM9/20/17
You mean ..... he's becoming a ... a ... POLITICIAN !!!???

Actually loyalty seems pretty good amongst
the various Trump associates. Any who have
to leave the DC limelight still support Trump
and work for his interests later on. That's a
sign of a really GOOD boss.

Don't take the occasional jab from Bannon or
Spicer or even Ann Coulter too seriously ... they
have to maintain SOME sort of seperate identity
after all. But, in the end, they're still 90+ percent
in sync with Trump and will wind up praising him
tomorrow.

IMHO you're just too used to backstabbing Dems ...
can't imagine it being any other way.

Lee

Sep 20, 2017, 4:26:50 PM9/20/17
Mr. B1ack wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 08:59:40 -0500, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > PIBB wrote:
> >
> >> As President, Trump was authorized to know about the FBI wiretap
> on >> Manafort earlier this year.
> >>
> >> But Trump didn't tweet about it or do anything.
> >>
> >> Is Trump setting Manafort up to be the fall guy?
> >

> > Trump's only loyalty is to himself.
>

> You mean ..... he's becoming a ... a ... POLITICIAN !!!???

So after years of Trump telling us that
he is NOT a politician that means he LIED.

And you fell for it!

Now don't you feel silly.....

> Actually loyalty seems pretty good amongst
> the various Trump associates. Any who have
> to leave the DC limelight still support Trump
> and work for his interests later on. That's a
> sign of a really GOOD boss.
>
> Don't take the occasional jab from Bannon or
> Spicer or even Ann Coulter too seriously ... they
> have to maintain SOME sort of seperate identity
> after all. But, in the end, they're still 90+ percent
> in sync with Trump and will wind up praising him
> tomorrow.

Coulter is actively calling for Trumps impeachment.

Mr. B1ack

Sep 20, 2017, 6:17:41 PM9/20/17
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:26:44 -0500, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mr. B1ack wrote:

>> on >> Manafort earlier this year.

>> > Trump's only loyalty is to himself.
>>

>> You mean ..... he's becoming a ... a ... POLITICIAN !!!???
>

> So after years of Trump telling us that
>he is NOT a politician that means he LIED.
>
> And you fell for it!
>
> Now don't you feel silly.....

Um ... apparently they don't teach any physics in
the public schools anymore either - might make
the dumb people realize they're dumb people and
then they'd have to run to the nearest safe-space ...

I direct your attention to something called the "Arrow
of time" which ties in to "causality". Trump was not
a politician when he ran, so even if he becomes more
of one later he wasn't lying back in November.

Or do you think he's got a time machine ? :-)

>> Actually loyalty seems pretty good amongst
>> the various Trump associates. Any who have
>> to leave the DC limelight still support Trump
>> and work for his interests later on. That's a
>> sign of a really GOOD boss.
>>
>> Don't take the occasional jab from Bannon or
>> Spicer or even Ann Coulter too seriously ... they
>> have to maintain SOME sort of seperate identity
>> after all. But, in the end, they're still 90+ percent
>> in sync with Trump and will wind up praising him
>> tomorrow.
>>

> Coulter is actively calling for Trumps impeachment.

Today.

Tomorrow ???

Coulter is what you call a "volatile element" :-)

Mr. B1ack

Sep 20, 2017, 6:24:59 PM9/20/17
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 22:05:00 +0100, PIBB <nos...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>On 19:15 20 Sep 2017, Mr. B1ack wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 08:59:40 -0500, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Trump's only loyalty is to himself.
>>

>> You mean ..... he's becoming a ... a ... POLITICIAN !!!???
>
>Politicians form alliances and groupings. Not Trump. He pretends
>loyalty and then screws his closest helpers in a way that's very
>unusual even for politicans.

Trump is a CEO ... this is how CEOs look at things.
Perot would have been the same way.

But if he's screwing his staff it must be REALLY good
for them because they STILL stick with Trump and the
whole program afterwards :-)

>He's more like a mobster. Come to think of it, he used to associate
>with mobsters in his real-estate days even though he later
>strenuously denied it. (Just as you might expect from a habitual
>liar).

If you want mobsters ... look to the Kennedy clan.

>> Actually loyalty seems pretty good amongst
>> the various Trump associates. Any who have
>> to leave the DC limelight still support Trump
>> and work for his interests later on. That's a
>> sign of a really GOOD boss.
>
>Quite the opposite. He has shafted hundreds of associates, suppliers
>and customers all of whom loathe him. He has some new friends who
>haven't had that exeprience but it won't be long.

40+ years in big biz ... yep, I guarentee he has some
unhappy customers, associates and suppliers. All
CEOs do, can't be helped - you can't please all the
people all of the time.

But his POLITICAL circle ... they seem very satisfied.
Many have said - and I've talked to some personally -
that Trump is a very good boss and one of the good
guys when it comes to taking care of his people. There
have been no back-stabbings from any of his guys
who had to be pushed out of the DC limelight ... and
that's impressive. Didn't happen with "W" or Obama.

Mr. B1ack

Sep 20, 2017, 9:36:24 PM9/20/17
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 23:31:25 +0100, PIBB <nos...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>On 23:24 20 Sep 2017, Mr. B1ack wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 22:05:00 +0100, PIBB <nos...@nospam.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>>Politicians form alliances and groupings. Not Trump. He
>>>pretends loyalty and then screws his closest helpers in a way
>>>that's very unusual even for politicans.
>>
>> Trump is a CEO ... this is how CEOs look at things.
>> Perot would have been the same way.
>>
>> But if he's screwing his staff it must be REALLY good
>> for them because they STILL stick with Trump and the
>> whole program afterwards :-)
>
>Trump is president and a politician. If he hasn't learned the
>basics in 8 months then there's no hope for him. Ross Perot would
>not have made these mistakes.

Somebody would have strangled Perot by now ...
he had this - attitude - that just grated on the
nervous system :-)

>>>He's more like a mobster. Come to think of it, he used to
>>>associate with mobsters in his real-estate days even though he
>>>later strenuously denied it. (Just as you might expect from a
>>>habitual liar).
>>

>> If you want mobsters ... look to the Kennedy clan.

>>>Quite the opposite. He has shafted hundreds of associates,
>>>suppliers and customers all of whom loathe him. He has some new
>>>friends who haven't had that exeprience but it won't be long.
>>
>> 40+ years in big biz ... yep, I guarentee he has some
>> unhappy customers, associates and suppliers. All
>> CEOs do, can't be helped - you can't please all the
>> people all of the time.
>
>Trump shafts everyone. He can't help it because it's part of his
>personality disorder.

It's called "capitalism" - he was in it for the money.

>He has been involved in 3,500 court cases. That's not normal for
>a businessman with 40 years experience.

Hmm ... we'd have to look that up somehow. Trump
wasn't the only "Big Real-Estate" guy, so there may
be others to compare with.

>> But his POLITICAL circle ... they seem very satisfied.
>> Many have said - and I've talked to some personally -
>> that Trump is a very good boss and one of the good
>> guys when it comes to taking care of his people. There
>> have been no back-stabbings from any of his guys
>> who had to be pushed out of the DC limelight ... and
>> that's impressive. Didn't happen with "W" or Obama.
>
>I don't believe a word of it. :)

Belief is for Jesus junkies. Proof ... well, with Trump and
friends it's right out there.

NoBody

Sep 21, 2017, 7:28:03 AM9/21/17

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 13:22:32 +0100, PIBB <nos...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>As President, Trump was authorized to know about the FBI wiretap on
>Manafort earlier this year.
>
>But Trump didn't tweet about it or do anything.
>
>Is Trump setting Manafort up to be the fall guy?

Do you sit up late at night coming up with these fantasies?

NoBody

Sep 21, 2017, 7:34:22 AM9/21/17
wrote:

>On 23:24 20 Sep 2017, Mr. B1ack wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 22:05:00 +0100, PIBB <nos...@nospam.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>>Politicians form alliances and groupings. Not Trump. He
>>>pretends loyalty and then screws his closest helpers in a way
>>>that's very unusual even for politicans.
>>
>> Trump is a CEO ... this is how CEOs look at things.
>> Perot would have been the same way.
>>
>> But if he's screwing his staff it must be REALLY good
>> for them because they STILL stick with Trump and the
>> whole program afterwards :-)
>
>Trump is president and a politician. If he hasn't learned the
>basics in 8 months then there's no hope for him. Ross Perot would
>not have made these mistakes.
>
>>>He's more like a mobster. Come to think of it, he used to
>>>associate with mobsters in his real-estate days even though he
>>>later strenuously denied it. (Just as you might expect from a
>>>habitual liar).
>>

>> If you want mobsters ... look to the Kennedy clan.

>>>Quite the opposite. He has shafted hundreds of associates,
>>>suppliers and customers all of whom loathe him. He has some new
>>>friends who haven't had that exeprience but it won't be long.
>>
>> 40+ years in big biz ... yep, I guarentee he has some
>> unhappy customers, associates and suppliers. All
>> CEOs do, can't be helped - you can't please all the
>> people all of the time.
>
>Trump shafts everyone. He can't help it because it's part of his
>personality disorder.
>
>He has been involved in 3,500 court cases.

So you went to wiki which cites Usa Today that has a missing data
table???? Really Pibb.

>That's not normal for
>a businessman with 40 years experience.

Couldn't find support for that one on wiki I take it.

D.R. Strange

Sep 21, 2017, 7:53:19 PM9/21/17
On 9/21/2017 5:44 AM, PIBB wrote:
> I predict Trump is going to be involved in what he will consider
> to be the mother of all court cases when Mueller has finished.
>
> Jill Wine-Banks, a former Watergate prosecutor, says she is loving
> this unfolding investigation into Trump's misdeeds. I am too and
> I hope you are.

YOU are a traitor to the nation and to democracy itself.

In the time soon to come vermin like yourself will be tracked down and
dealt with - harshly.

Watch yer back, fascist.

NoBody

Sep 22, 2017, 8:22:39 AM9/22/17
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 12:44:03 +0100, PIBB <nos...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:
>I read it in USA Today when they first published their research
>and there was an extensive set of tables breaking down the various
>categories of Trump's court cases. Google it if you are
>interested. I haven't seen it in Wikipedia but I am sure that
>article must get quoted in a lot of places.

I went to the same site and the data table is broken. If they can't
be bothered to have a functioning site, I'd tend not trust their data.

>Bottom line is Trump has been involved in 3,500 courts cases whch
>is more than the average businessman.

Maybe but then (to be credible), you should show what is the average
number of court cases for a person such as Trump with as many
businesses and years in business. Oh I know, I'm asking the
impossible (expecting you to support your postion and all that...)

>I predict Trump is going to be involved in what he will consider
>to be the mother of all court cases when Mueller has finished.

The ultimate Pibb fantasy!

>Jill Wine-Banks, a former Watergate prosecutor, says she is loving
>this unfolding investigation into Trump's misdeeds. I am too and
>I hope you are.

No one should ever celebrate an investigation. It's a sad thing for
our country regardless of the outcome. I, for one, am more than happy
to not prejudge and wait for the results. You have already decided
what the outcome should be based on anonymous "sources".

NoBody

Sep 23, 2017, 9:59:18 AM9/23/17
Looks like Pibb can't handle facts again...

D.R. Strange

Sep 23, 2017, 1:05:06 PM9/23/17
On 9/23/2017 11:02 AM, PIBB wrote:
>> Looks like Pibb can't handle facts again...
> Have you fixed your PC yet to see that USA Today article properly?

You can "fix" fake news?

Do tell...

Rudy Canoza

Sep 23, 2017, 7:10:02 PM9/23/17
On 9/20/2017 3:24 PM, Mr. B1ack wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 22:05:00 +0100, PIBB <nos...@nospam.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 19:15 20 Sep 2017, Mr. B1ack wrote:

>>> You mean ..... he's becoming a ... a ... POLITICIAN !!!???
>>
>> Politicians form alliances and groupings. Not Trump. He pretends
>> loyalty and then screws his closest helpers in a way that's very
>> unusual even for politicans.
>
> Trump is a CEO ... this is how CEOs look at things.
> Perot would have been the same way.

Fucking idiot: Perot sent a private commando squad to rescue some of
his staff. Trump would have called them "losers" and said they got what
they deserved.

Fuck off.

TOS tRudey now!

Sep 23, 2017, 7:41:50 PM9/23/17
On 9/23/2017 5:10 PM, shit for brains wrote:
> Fucking idiot:  Perot sent

I think it's time for shitbag tRudey/Jonathan Ball to be TOS'd.

What say people?

Complaints to:

https://help.easynews.com/customer/portal/emails/new

https://help.easynews.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2190634-easynews-abuse

How do I contact Easynews Abuse?
Easynews Abuse handles all correspondences and inquiries via email. You
can contact Easynews Abuse via email at ab...@easynews.com.

Please include the message header or sample of the message headers for
the post(s) in question.

ab...@easynews.com

https://easynews.com/agreement.html

SPAM. Easynews enforces a zero-tolerance spam policy regarding our users
posts to usenet through our network. It is the sole discretion of
Easynews to determine if a user's posts are considered spam. A
definition of spam can be found at http://spam.abuse.net. If Easynews
has determined that a user has posted 1 or more articles of spam, that
user will be charged a $500 per hour clean-up fee and the user's account
will be canceled immediately and all reasonable efforts will be made by
Easynews to prevent the user from using our network anytime thereafter.

CONTENT. Customer shall not use the system to post or transmit any
illegal material, including without limitation any transmissions that
would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or
otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or
regulation. Easynews may remove content from the system at any time and
at its sole discretion. Easynews is not liable for the loss or removal
of any data posted on our system. By using our services, the customer
expressly waives the right to seek damages with respect to any such loss
or removal.

http://spam.abuse.net/overview/whatisspam.shtml

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in
an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose
to receive it.

NoBody

Sep 24, 2017, 10:38:12 AM9/24/17
On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 18:02:23 +0100, PIBB <nos...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:
>Have you fixed your PC yet to see that USA Today article properly?
>I've heard some strange excuses from you about why you can't
>accept the facts but that one's a new trick.

It's not my computer, it's their site. In Firefox the "table data"
says:

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information
associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not
exist.</Message></Error>"

In IE, the table is not displayed. If USA today can't post a decent
web page, I lend little credibility to what they have to say. Oh and
the link is:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/

Perhaps you should contact them and let them know that their error is
making you look foolish.

Steve Newman

Sep 24, 2017, 2:00:04 PM9/24/17
It's you and your inability to navigate properly.

NoBody

Sep 25, 2017, 7:45:27 AM9/25/17
On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 15:51:52 +0100, PIBB <nos...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:
>credibility to what they have to say" is a non sequitur. It's
>demonstrates another logic failure on your part.

If their "proof" is a nonexistant chart, that's a problem.

>> Oh and the link is:
>> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/
>> 2016/06/01
>> /donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/
>>
>> Perhaps you should contact them and let them know that their
>> error is making you look foolish.
>
>If you can't access some part of a USA Today web page then don't
>moan to me. I'm perfectly sure you can find a way to one of many
>other pages on USA Today which wil let you read the same details.

Guess you couldn't read it either...

>The idea of disparaging a news source because you personally can't
>access the pages is laughable and typically dishonest of you.

Really? How about you go there and post the table you see?

NoBody

Sep 25, 2017, 7:53:52 AM9/25/17
Post the data from the web page.

Hi Rudy!